december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 21:18:31 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
The farm is up ahead on the route a little bit. The official entrance would be via the farmhouse nearby, but Lutgarde waves for Knight and Fitzwilliam to follow them straight towards the field, hopping over the fence of the field where a bunch of Wooloo and other pokémon were grazing. Sylv also jumps over the fence elegantly, immediately stepping a couple of steps towards the pokémon that he greets with a warm coo.

"Hey! Ben!" Lutgarde shouts out to the farmer nearby, who seemed a bit annoyed at first, but quickly changes his expression as he sees the familiar dress and face. "Do you need any help today, by any chance?" they ask, gesturing to themself and Knight. "We've got time to spare and would be happy to help you out."

The farmer takes a moment to look at the duo, scratching his beard. "You know how it is. I'm already busy enough tending to the farm as is, and fending off thieves and pokémon in addition?" He sighs, then turns towards Knight specifically. "Kid, what's your name? I'm Ben, as you probably heard," he says with a hearty laugh. His eyes are looking Knight up and down, but not overly critical. "That one yours? Rare sight here, but I've seen them. Sure these Wooloo know 'em, too."

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 22:09:26 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

While he walked with Loot Guard towards their new destination, Knight made the decision to recall Fitzwilliam when they made it to the farm. He didn't want his Farfetch'd get too carried away and doing something to scare the Wooloo. He definitely needed to work on discipline with him later... Maybe it was something Thea or Cass could help him with.[break][break]
So, he now had his Pawniard, Chani, and his Honedge, Victor, following beside him as well. The Honedge was one of his newer Pokémon and Knight hadn't really learnt his personality yet. This would be a good chance to find out![break][break]
"Okay!" Kay didn't hesitate to follow Loot Guard, and it was soon revealed the Ranger knew the farmer. Knight stood next to his new pal and nodded, "I'm Knight! Nice to meet you~" He gestured to his 'mons as well, "This is Fitzwilliam, Chani and Victor. Loot Guard told us we could help out here today and well, here we are!"[break][break]
Granted, Knight didn't know exactly what they would be helping with. The farmer talked about his Farfetch'd and Knight looked a bit sheepish, "He's been a bit aggressive today so I'm going to recall him. I don't want to disturb your Wooloo too much with his antics." And after explaining that, Knight took out the ball that belonged to Fitz. [break][break]
The Farfetch'd disappeared in a beam of light and Knight tucked the ball away safely.[break][break]
He looked now to Loot Guard for guidance on what they would do next. The farmer had mentioned thieves? Geez, some people were just the worse!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mission is a go![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 9:22:56 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Ben sideglances at his friend and the ... definitely correct name, but ultimately laughs and grins, offering Knight a hand to shake. "Nice to meet ya, Knight. I see you got a good head on your shoulders." He nods, looking at the beam in which the Farfetch'd disappeared. "Quite a battle-hungry lot, eh?"

"But yes, I need help ... there's always someone trying to steal away one of my precious Wooloo, and it's even more concerning now because a fence broke down just yesterday ... we're working on repairing it, but we don't have enough hands, and someone's gotta keep watch while the repairs are underway. Think you can handle that?" He nods, towards a farming field nearby where some workers, both humans and pokémon, were taking care of the budding crops. "It's a bit further down that way, where the field meets the pasture here."

Lutgarde nods, confident in their and Knight's abilities. They look at him with an assuring smile. "Shall we go there then? If there's anything else you need help with, come holler!" they also turn to their friend of like two weeks and add with a laugh, "Been a while since I did farm work, but hey, can't get these bones out of you, hmm?"

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 14:12:40 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight was chuffed to shake hands with the farmer and felt a bit proud to be trusted. He knew it was mostly to do with Loot Guard being there but maybe someday, if he became a Ranger, he would get to know people like this and be trusted for real![break][break]
And he didn't mind a bit of hard work either! Part of him was rather excited to see around a working farm too. He listened Ben explained the situation and was unable to control his expression. He really didn't understand why people stole Pokémon when it was fairly easy to find one in the wild and capture it (either by force or by friendship)! [break][break]
He shook his head and turned to Loot Guard when they spoke about getting started.[break][break]
"Lead the way and we shall follow." Knight said, gesturing to Chani and Victor as well. The Honedge seemed to hover close to Knight and, if Loot Guard or Kay paid enough attention, they would notice the hesitation. Because Victor wanted to be close to Knight, to hold onto him with his blue cloth but he was scared he'd do something bad...[break][break]
The trio happily followed Loot Guard and Knight had a bit of bounce to his step, "Did you grow up on a farm then? Was it a Miltank farm? What was it like? Where is it? Do you go back and visit?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight shut up challenge, failed.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 9:20:32 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde grins as they catch a glimmer in Ben's eyes at Knight's indignation about the stolen pokémon. Knight truly is a good egg, and they were excited to see what else he might get up to. For today, it seems like woolooguard is on the table! After getting the task from Ben, they started walking towards where they would actually be needed.

Lutgarde hops over the other side of the fence once more with surprising agility and without getting their dress caught up anywhere, then they'd lead the way between the fields on the left and wooloo on the right. "Yes, I did. No, it wasn't a Miltank farm, but our neighbours had some. It's in Kalos, near Santalune. Yes, I do - but I haven't yet, since I've only moved here in january," Lutgarde replies the questions as fast as they could, laughing at Knight's curious mind.

"I must say, I did spend more time in the cities of Kalos recently, but your home soil never quite leaves you," they add, waving at the workers ahead repairing the fence. "We're here to keep bodyguard duty, we'll be up ahead a bit," they say to them, and proceed to go a bit further out. Some of the workers nodded with relief, as they seemingly have been on guard duty before, and hurried away quickly - there's always things to do at any time of the year!

"And now, we'll just wait if anyone will try and bust through here."

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 10:23:18 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

He knew it! Loot Guard was an awesome person![break][break]
They didn't seem to mind answering all of Knight's questions and when they mentioned Kalos, he gasped, "Where is Kalos? It sounds far away." He didn't want to say it sounded fake (which, really, it kind-of did) but Knight wasn't too great with Geography so it really was no surprise he had no idea where it was.[break][break]
"But that's cool, how do you like living in Hoenn then?" It was all he ever knew so Kay was slightly biased. He just thought Hoenn was the best![break][break]
At the Ranger's directions, Knight and his Pokémon moved into position. He looked left and right, dramatically, as he expected someone to just jump out right away. Knight pictured it being someone from Rocket and having to tackle them to the ground! And then Loot Guard would work their Ranger magic and the day would be saved![break][break]
Knight was so distracted by this daydream that he didn't notice the sound of snapping twigs as someone (or somemon) moved through the trees nearby -- the perfect cover for an act of thievery!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

let's get down to business[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 10:33:20 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde actually seems slightly troubled by the question - inter-regional geography has never been their strong suit. "It's some distance away, for sure ... I got here by boat, and it took a couple of days," they explain. The plane would've been a faster option, but they enjoyed the slower trip - also gave them a bit time to think, and also the rare chance to see how wildlife's doing so far out.

"I've heard there might be need for more hands, and I know the head ranger here, so I decided to move here, see what it's all about," they laugh, and grin. "Haven't been disappointed so far - it's quite a region, huh? I'm living in Lilycove City right now, but I'm travelling most of the time, honestly." Especially with these poisonous happenings popping up all over the place ...

They continue to chat idly as they actually get in position, and- Lutgarde lowers themself a bit and elbow Knight. "Do you hear that?" they say, also nodding in the direction of the sound. "It's ... not a big animal, and it doesn't seem to be very attentive to where it's going. Not exactly a good pred-" What if that isn't a predator?

Immediately Lutgarde jumps up to attention, waving for Knight to follow, and there we have it. A small - IT'S SO SMALL - Wooloo, just wandering about, and eyes glinting in the shadows. "Sylv-!" they shout out.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 11:06:34 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"A boat? From so far away?" Knight made a face because to him even a short boat trip was too long. He thought about the school trips offered on a regular basis and some of those required travelling by boat. Hm, well, if Loot Guard was happy...![break][break]
He nodded as if he knew exactly where Lilycove was and what it was like, and then said, "I've never been to Lilycove. I live in Slateport now to go to school but I'm originally from Fortree." He grinned whenever he talked about home. Knight missed his parents and his hometown but he loved living with his cousin and uncle too. Moving to Slateport meant he was able to go to an awesome school and meet Cass too.[break][break]
An elbow to the ribs soon took Kay out of his daydream and he dropped as well, "Hear wha--? Oh! Yeah!" He looked in the direction the sounds were coming from, both Chani and Victor at the ready next to him.[break][break]
What he didn't expect was the world's smallest Wooloo ever to appear! Knight stumbled after Loot Guard and flailed his arms, "Can I hug it? Oh my Arceus, it's soooo cute and small!" So adorable! Knight wished he had one of those fancy Rotom phones so he could take some pictures to show Thea and Cass later (but his regular phone he had was broken cause, uh, well, it's Knight). [break][break]
"Do we just help it home now?" He paused and tilted his head, "How did it get separated and so far away..."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

this just in: cute wooloo breaks student[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 21:57:17 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde nods confirmingly, "Yeah! It was my first time travelling by boat for so long, but it was actually really fun. The people you meet, and the pokémon, too." They smile faintly. Some of those they might never meet again, huh.

"Ohhh, Fortree? I've only been there in passing. You should show me around sometime," they grin. They were, on the other hand, quite familiar already with Slateport City - it's easier for them to get used to a new town if that town has stone and asphalt paths, after all. Just the hum of people and pokémon, all living together in unison ... and harmony, ideally.

It's indeed quite adorable, and really so small - is it still a baby? "If it lets you pet it, then you can," Lutgarde explains with a smile, but it actually doesn't seem like the Wooloo is very keen on being touched. "We do still need to herd it back to the others, it's dangerous out here." They couldn't help but feel like there's something watching from the shadows, even if they aren't sure where this feeling come from.

"Do you want to give it a try to get it back?" they offer Knight another chance to improve his pokémon abilities. Sylv similiarly has held back in the entire situation, but there's also, actually, a bit of a frown on the Sylveon's face. Still, his ribbons only lightly flutter - if Knight wants to do this, he shouldn't interfere right now.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 23:35:16 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"A city in the trees! How cool is that? I'll definitely show you around some time, I know all the best spots!" Or he did, when he was younger. How much had it changed since he moved? The few times he saw his parents was because they had travelled to Slateport to see him. It'd be nice to go back home... Maybe this summer?[break][break]
The teeny tiny Wooloo seemed to be listening to them -- or that was how it appeared to Kay. He noticed the tilt of it's head and wondered if it could understand them. "Alright, how hard can it be...?" Famous last words.[break][break]
Knight tried to pick up the Wooloo and it ducked under his arms. The second time, it ran through his legs and caused Knight to fall over himself. Once he was up again, he tried to grab the 'mon only for it to sidestep and let his momentum carry him into a mud puddle. [break][break]
Perrin landed on his dirty shoulder and cawed sadly, "Yeah, slippy one huh? Any suggestions?" He looked over at Loot Guard but never lost his smile. Despite this baby Wooloo giving him the run around, Knight was still having a great time.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

this just in: cute wooloo breaks student[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 9:31:31 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde grins and nods, "I'm looking forward to it." They also make a mental note to keep Fortree out of their travel log for another moment, until Knight could show them around for the first time, whenever it might be. Or well, they could limit their stays, they don't think they will manage to keep out of a particular city completely.

The Wooloo then catches the attention of their group, and they couldn't help but chuckle and laugh grinningly at Knight's attempts to catch the small pokémon. It seems surprisingly slippery. "It seems like it doesn't want you to touch it ... you could try and get it to move along with you another way?" they suggest. "Do you still have the berries I gave you earlier?"

Their attention is fully focused on the Wooloo situation now, but further away, they hear Sylph shouting and the sound of her Air Slash hitting somemon? "Huh?" they turn around with a frown. As their back is to the Wooloo, they also hear cackle and laughter from behind them. Turning around, there's no Wooloo anymore, just a Zorua - and it's gearing up to attack!

ooc. i THINK lut gave him some to spare but lemme know if i remember wrong lol action time >3 (lemme know if that works or if u want smth diff!!)

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 11:17:54 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was frustrating for Knight that he wasn't able to catch the tiny Wooloo but he knew Loot Guard would be able to help. What happened next, however? Yeah, he hadn't expected that at all.[break][break]
He had reached into the pocket of his shorts to get out the berries that Loot Guard had gifted him when chaos unfolded. The Sylveon was alerting to something and Knight dropped his berries. He crouched to pick them up when the Wooloo shifted.[break][break]
"YAH!" He cried out in surprise when the cute little Wooloo became a (still kinda cute) Zorua! Was it laughing at him...? "H-Hey!" Knight cupped the berries in his hand as he got up and dashed towards the Zorua. It easily evaded and hurried off, with Knight following after to see where it was going to go.[break][break]
The Zorua ran through the trees and quickly disappeared, which left Kay alone and... Lost. "Chani? Victor? Loot Guard?" He turned in a small circle. Which direction had he ran from again? Knight heard another rustle in the bushes and yelped again, but it was just his Honedge, come to save him! "Victor! Which way do we go?!"[break][break]
Was Loot Guard going to be mad at him for running off? He could hear that familiar laughter echoing through the trees, however, there was no sight of the Zorua now. Victor just floated there and didn't seem to know where to go either...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

uhoh... uh... soz...[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 12:45:41 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde is sure they only left Knight out of their sight for a moment, but he manages to vanish in that moment, too, just as well as the other pokémon which they now believe not to be a Wooloo after all. Now they needed to think quickly. "Sylv, I think Sylph needs your help," they say, but entering the Woods without any pokémon ...

Then, something unexpected happens. A Rapidash with a flowing mane reminiscent of bubblegum rounds the corner, calling out. Sylv frowns, but seems to coo in agreement eventually. He squeezes Lutgarde's wrist with his ribbons for a moment, before letting go and dashing away. Lutgarde doesn't understand what they've just communicated, but they catch on quickly enough, mounting the Rapidash mid-movement and rushing through the woods together!

"Where do you come from?" they ask, but only get a bit of a smug neigh. "Anyway, let's figure out where Knight went ..." They should quickly catch up, and the Rapidash seems to know where she's heading, so Lutgarde fully lets her lead through the woods.

"Knight? Knight?"

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 10:13:38 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Chani, along with Victor, waved at Lut to get their attention and joined the group heading off to find out where their idiot trainer had disappeared off to. The followed Lut on the Rapidash but it wasn't too hard for them to keep up.[break][break]
Knight did another little spin and sighed, "Let's just pick a direction and hope for the best!" He looked up but the trees covered the sky and it was hard to tell what direction the sun was in. Not that it would have helped Kay, he just remembered it from a film. He nodded and started off in one direction.[break][break]
After a few moments, Kay frowned and tilted his head, "Hey Victor... Do you see that light...? Is... Something glowing...?" He looked around but there wasn't anywhere to really hide here. He turned to his 'mon but Victor wasn't there any more.[break][break]
"Hey! It's you again!" Knight pointed at the small Zorua just as the sound of something coming through the trees got louder.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

tricky 'mon[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
mud and sparkles [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 14:05:32 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde nods at Knight's pokémon upon spotting them, "Hop on if you want!" they offer to them, before the group takes off to figure out what happened to Knight. There's no trace of him yet, and the group swiftly navigates the forest without being hit by any low hanging branches (gladly).

"-again!"

"There!" Lutgarde directs the Rapidash towards the sound of Knight's voice, and surely enough, they finally found him, all in one piece. "Knight, where did you run off to?" they ask, quickly stopping the Rapidash, "Did you find the Zorua?"

But that last question doesn't need an answer from Knight himself, as they hear the giggles they've heard before already, just more menacing this time around. "Keep an eye out," Lutgarde says, hopping off the horse to stand nearby Knight protectively. "It's probably not alone here ... or it's the distraction for the Wooloo thieves, but don't worry, Sylv and Sylph are over there."