July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 14:17:35 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"…And then! We went to visit this farm and help out. The farmer was called Ben and he was super nice!" Knight blabbed as he walked alongside his cousin. He had convinced her to travel outside of Slateport City but they were going to stick to a route nearby. After all, they didn't want to venture too far and make his uncle / her dad worry![break][break]
Perrin, Knight's Rookidee, happily hopped along behind while his Karrablast, Gideon, was running ahead. Knight was hoping to catch a Pokémon today and show off his skills (newly taught by Loot Guard) to his cousin. He had already explained all about the Ranger and their run-in with the Grafaiai (which he planned to give to Cass).[break][break]
Knight came to a stop and looked around, "Here seems like a good spot to find some Pokémon! I even have a few berries left over from the ones that Loot Guard gave me so we can use them if we don't want to fight."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

duo wild for the cousins![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 2:43:01 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Hey, next time I want to go to this farm too!" Thea chirped, curious after Knight had babbled about the farm story, while Belle, her Minccino, twitched her ears while listening to the story, resting on her trainer's shoulder. Her cousin sure always managed to get himself in very fun situations, which was one of the main reasons for her to accept coming with him in this small adventure. This, and the fact she would never leave him alone in a forest.[break][break]

'Loot Guard, huh...' That name kept sounding awfully familiar for some reason. Zeus, the Primeape, could only sigh at the reminder, seeming to know exactly who they were talking about. Gominha held her mouth shut with her two tiny hands, looking at Zeus with a giggly expression, and making him roll his eyes in annoyance.[break][break]

"Well, if we need to fight, we will. But I will try to not get on the way of your battles unless you actually need help, alright?" Thea reassured, giving her cousin a squeeze on his cheek before crossing her arms and looking around. "I've befriended wild Pokémons before, but is it really enough to catch them?" Thea wondered, showing her complete lack of awareness when the topic was capturing a Pokémon. She was already seventeen years old, and had three Pokémons, but aside from self-defense, she has never thrown a Pokéball at a Pokémon.[break][break]

"Alright, do you think we should do something to catch a Pokémon's attention, or do you want to just be lowkey around here and wait for one to show up?" Thea asked, curious about her cousin's plans, while her Pokémon remained wary about the surroundings.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 9:39:25 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight knew that even if what he talked about wasn't particularly interesting, Thea would still listen and engage with whatever he said. "We can go together sometime, I'm sure Ben would appreciate some more help or maybe there's another farm out there, that needs us to protect it!" Kat hoped it wasn't the case that multiple farms were having the same problems as Ben.[break][break]
It was bad enough that it happened to Farmer Ben![break][break]
He chuckled at the cheek squeeze and nodded, "You know I'll ask for back-up immediately, if I need it and! Well, I've only caught one 'mon... And it sort of came along with me for food..." He didn't mention which one it was because he didn't want to spoil the surprise just yet. Not that he thought Thea would blab to Cass about Grafaiai! Just! In case![break][break]
Meanwhile, Gideon was running around them both in circles and didn't seem to be getting dizzy. Knight snorted and nodded at Perrin, "Want to see if you can spot something for us?" The Rookidee ruffled his feathers and seemed to puff out his chest. A few seconds later and he was in the air. Knight followed his progress for a second and then smiled at Thea, "Aren't our Pokémon awesome?"[break][break]
"And I'm hoping Perrin will-- Oh, he's spotted something over there!" Knight pointed and then rushed off towards some trees, ducking through the plants to see what Perrin had discovered for them. He just assumed Thea would follow along as well.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i shall request a mod for us but feel free to post in the meantime![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 7:33:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PELIPPER APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRAPPLOCT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OCTAZOOKA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 16:55:59 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"That would be great then! Tell Ben I will help as much as I can." She flexed one of her arms and tapped her biceps with a wink. When Knight's Gideon seemed to find something, Thea ran along, with the trio coming just behind her, hiding as soon as they could spot the Pokémon.[break][break]

"Aw, a Pelipper!" She grinned widely. They were fairly common at the beach, but it didn't make the sight any less wonderful... Still...[break][break]

"Wh... What the—?!" Thea blinked, looking at the Pokémon covered with tentacles. She was enough to make Thea be overly cautious about it, and she drew her Pokédex, muttering. "... Grappling Pokémon..." She frowned, glancing at Knight. "Cousin, be careful, okay? I will be ready just in case something happens, but try to not get hurt." Thea warned, and looked at Knight's Pokémons too before looking at her own roster.[break][break]

"Gominha, Belle, be ready to Sing if things go South! Zeus, you cover Gominha and Belle if they come at us." She warned, and the Pokémon trio nodded, getting ready.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 21:36:42 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

See, this was why it was a good idea to drag his cousin along. She did smart things like, remember to bring her Pokédex. At least Knight knew where his was -- on his bedside table, under three comic books, with a glass of water on top. So he wasn't completely useless![break][break]
...Maybe a little useless since he hadn't even paid attention to the Grapploct and was more focused on the Pelipper that was lazing in the pond. It had its eyes closed, so he had to assume it was asleep? Or relaxing?[break][break]
"Perfect chance." Kay whispered to his cousin before he gestured at Gideon, "Get 'em with a good Headbutt! Perrin, follow up with Drill Peck! Both Pokémon work in tandem to pull off their moves. There was a little awkwardness as Gideon barely got out of the way as Perrin dove into the Drill Peck.[break][break]
The Pelipper let out a surprised squawk that was cut off when Knight chucked a Poké Ball right at it's head, hitting the same spot that the Headbutt and Drill Peck had hit. Oops.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is catching pelipper![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:14:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FALINKS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRST IMPRESSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWMO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ARM THRUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PELIPPER!

close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 20:21:52 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea remained wary of the tentacle-pokémon that was over there, but she didn't miss her cousin's approach to the Pelipper— And despite catching it off guard, Thea grinned proud of her cousin, seeing how he managed a combo for a swift capture.[break][break]

"That was a great surprise attack and a follow up, Kay. Heh! I guess that Loot Guard you spoke about is the real deal then." She chuckled, a moment before she felt a gentle tug on her pants. She glanced down, seeing Belle pointing with her free hand at a particular direction, while Zeus and Gominha seemed to glance at that general direction as well.[break][break]

"Kay!" She hissed. "There are more over there." She pointed, and hurried her steps cautiously.[break][break]

"Nnngh! A Pawmo~ It is so adorable, Kay!" Thea chirped, charmed by the cute Pokémon.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 21:28:05 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight held onto the ball containing his new Pelipper and was barely able to contain his excitement, "Gotta think of a good name for you... Huh? There is?" The news that more Pokémon had appeared was exciting to Kay so he rushed over to see.[break][break]
His eyes grew wide when he saw the two fighting types. "Hey look, I think they're sparring together." He said to his cousin with a lazy grin, "Hm that one? Yeah, isn't it perfect for you! You gotta catch it!"[break][break]
Listen, he knew his cousin had this thing about Pokémon, but how could she pass up the chance to own a... A... Whatever that was! "What does your Pokédex say?" He asked while he gestured to Gideon and Perrin to stick close to him. He had to take the lead here and show his cousin what to do.[break][break]
So he turned to her with a confident look, "I already showed you how fighting a Pokémon works, but now I'll show you another way to catch them!" But he honestly had no idea what was the best way to approach this. He watched them for a long moment while the one gear in his head struggled to turn. Eventually the Pawmo pointed over to them and the Falinks turned to look as well. Knight gave them both a friendly smile.[break][break]
Now what...? "Are you... Hungry...?" Knight crouched and open his school bag. He shifted the too-big-for-this-bag book out of the way and pulled out a very sad looking sandwich. It had definitely been squished by something (but what? Truly a mystery!). He unwrapped it and grinned, "Ham and Cheese! The food of warriors!" [break][break]
The Falinks looked at its companion and then marched forward carefully, never breaking ranks. The one in front seemed to inspect the sandwich before it carefully accepted it. The food was quickly divided up and each part of the Falinks received an equal share, "Huh, you're pretty cool..." [break][break]
Well, there didn't seem to be anything else for it! Knight dug into his pocket and brought out a Poké Ball, "What do you say you come home with me? I can get you more sandwiches and I have a Farfetch'd who loves to battle too. You can team up together!" Kay glanced over at his cousin to see if this was going to work. The Falinks seemed to think about it before it nodded. Knight stood up and did a little victory wiggle, "You won't regret this! Promise!"[break][break]
He tossed the ball at the Falinks and then nodded at the Pawmo, "Well, now you can't leave him or her alone! If you bring it home, then it can be with Falinks again."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is catching falinks with the power of friendship (and sandwiches)![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 3:18:54 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight's idea sounded absurd to Thea at first. She? Catching a Pokémon? For a moment, her mind froze, and that same question echoed into her mind, until she muttered it: "... Catching a Pokémon..." Her gaze narrowed, and she slowly glanced back to her three Pokémon. She knew they could easily defeat Pawmo and Falinks... But was that the right thing to do? Pokémons being captured were a normal sight, and it was part of their culture, so why it afflicted Thea that much?[break][break]

It was when Knight showed a different approach to it, one that Thea was surprised to see. It did remind her of Belle, in a way. At the time, her Pokémon would chase her until she accepted her. Maybe she could convince them to join her, just like Knight managed.[break][break]

"... That feels more right." Thea smiled to Knight, and then looked at Pawmo, with her other Pokémon approaching along with her as she stuck her hand into her bag, pulling out some self-baked Pokémon snacks. She laid those between her and Pawmo, and despite the initial hesitation, Belle and Gominha approached, taking some of the snacks and starting to eat, almost as if inviting Pawmo to join them.[break][break]

Knight's approach to Falinks helped with the first impressions, and after another second of hesitation, the Pawmo finally approached, glancing up at Thea and then her Pokémon, nibbling the snack and then looking at Knight as he spoke.[break][break]

"If you want to come with us, that is." Thea said, offering her hand to the small Pokémon, that after a moment, nuzzled her hand. Thea's eyes sparkled, and after the positive response, she took her Pokéball out and gently touched it against the Pawmo's forehead, triggering a reponse from her Pokéball and absorbing Pawmo into it.[break][break]

Standing up, Thea cupped the Pokéball with her hands, and after it vibrated twice, it settled. "It really did it..." Thea blinked for a moment. It was the first Pokémon she caught, even if it wasn't in the way she usually heard how Pokémons were caught.[break][break]

When she turned to her cousin, she smiled widely. "Thanks, Kay! I didn't expect I would have a new Pokémon today. I think asking them to come with you sounds better than hitting them until they are too tired to escape." Thea voiced her opinion while giving her cousin a soft and grateful hug, while glancing down at her other Pokémon. "It seems like we have a new friend to the team." She showed the Pokéball to them, and they sniffed, nodding in agreement.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Thea is convincing Pawmo to come with her (Catching!)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 8:49:54 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

He watched as Thea interacted with Pawmo and kept his distance, only nodding in approval as things progressed. He felt like a teacher watching his student take their first steps alone! He was so proud![break][break]
When Pawmo agreed to go with Thea, because of course it would, Kay finally spoke up, "Great job, Thea! Pawmo is going to be a great addition to your team." He said this was unbridled confidence, as he had no reason to believe otherwise. [break][break]
And, in a way, it helped him feel like he wasn't leaving her out by catching Pokémon while she didn't! He grinned at his cousin and bumped his hip against hers lightly, "I want to catch another one!"[break][break]
Hopefully she wouldn't mind hanging around a little bit longer. One more Pokémon and he'd be done!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

whee i'll go request more pawns for us c:[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 14:05:54 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Thea held the Pokéball fondly, smiling at it and nodding to her cousin's words. "I'm sure it will be." She said, turning to look at him when he bumped his hips on hers, making her chuckle and grin at him.[break][break]

"Another one? You are on fire today, aren't you?" Thea admired Knight's energy. "We have all time of the world though. Let's see if we can find another one... In fact..." Her eyes trailed down, noticing something interesting.[break][break]

"You see... There were only these two Pokémons around here, but have you noticed there are tracks of other Pokémon? Why don't we follow one of them?" Thea suggested, glancing down at the start of a track and looking at that general direction.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
184 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 14:37:20 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Just one more I think... Well, I suppose that depends on what we come across hm?" Knight nodded in agreement as Thea explained her reasoning and he had no reason to go against her. After all, she was the smart one here (and what she said just made sense).[break][break]
He made sure he had his newly caught Pokémon tucked away safely, "Have you thought of a name yet? For your new Pawmo?" Kay let his cousin take the lead and would follow alongside her. At least with Thea around it was very unlikely that he would get lost (like he normally did).[break][break]
Gideon, his Karrablast, decided she wanted to walk with Thea's 'mons while Perrin took to the sky again and flew above them. Seeing his Pokémon so content made a smile come to his face -- and made him hyped up to catch another one!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

searching for new mons![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
awards
240 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 15:06:08 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yeah! We will see what we will find. But hopefully it will be more cute and strong Pokémons." Thea dreamed outloud, continuing to follow the tracks while her Pokémon followed and tried to do some sniffing and tracking themselves, even though it somewhat developed to Gominha and Zeus poking fun at each other, while Belle remained more focused on the job.[break][break]

"A name..." Thea pondered. "Well, did you see the cute tuft they had? I could totally call them Quiffy or Pompon—" She giggled, but her words caught Gominha's attention, and she puffed her pink cheeks. "Ahaha, or maybe not, if that makes Gominha feels her tuft is being rivalled." Thea reassured her Pokémon.[break][break]

"So, hmm... They look like a mouse Pokémon... So maybe Hammy?" She mumbled, then glancing at her cousin. "How about you? Any idea for your new friends?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Searching!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] power up!
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 3:20:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARAPTOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MACHOP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STEADFAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SEISMIC TOSS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!