6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:17:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
on an obscure part of mt. chimney, kyle manages to take a guess of her escape route based on convenience and practicality. if an emergency does come, the longest way becomes a shortcut to avoid confrontation.

experience with the force gives kyle the information of how an escapee would think in a panic, and experience with the volatile hints him of the florist's action.

"congrats," he interrupts her escape.

kyle shows himself to the florist, blocking her path with his solgaleo. its presence alone already tells that there will be no influences from gods present in their bubble.

"you don't look pleased with the ending though." weird.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:30:23 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalgrey elisagrey"]
[attr="class","top"]

Color leeched away from every aspect of this mountain, the corridor nothing but an endless stretch of grey. It made the man in the distance difficult to make out at first, and by the time she recognized the champion for who he was, the enormous figure of the Solgaleo had interrupted her escape.[break][break]

No, she thought, despairing as she attempted to find a way to maneuver around them both, only to fail to find safe passage. Exhausted in defeat, she leaned against the cavern wall, panting as the entirety of Mt. Chimney shuddered. The earth tremored underfoot with a disorienting, groaning sound.[break][break]

"Let me go," she pleaded, too tired to engage in his goading. Fear radiated from her in waves, the fear of having done an evil that couldn't be undone. Somewhere ahead of her, was waiting, and he'd be able to take her away from all this ruination she'd caused. "If you don't act soon, you'll lose him. I'm a waste of your time."[break][break]

If she'd wanted dead though, she'd engage here and now. That would be the correct choice, whether or not she acknowledged it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisagrey"] --accent:#d3d3d3!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey"]--accent:#d3d3d3; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote b, .minimalgrey blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimalgrey blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimalgrey blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimalgrey .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimalgrey .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:37:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he chuckles. "funny how that was my defense at the resurfaced island."

he could tease her more about it, but both of them don't have time as a commodity.

"but don't worry. i won't hold you too long."

she knows his priorities. he has told her that matias ranks higher than his job, his allegiance. history has proven that loyalty is one of kyle's only strong suits as a person.

"how about a trade? let's talk. once i get what i want, then you're free to go."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:42:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"A trade?" she repeated, wary as she searched his expression for any trace of deception. Her breathing had turned ragged; her mind wasn't as sharp as she'd have liked it to be, not after all she'd witnessed in the heart of the volcano.[break][break]

Relationships had always been transactional for her, however. This kind of deal made a sort of sense to her.[break][break]

She swallowed, her throat dry, as her fingers gently touched the bruises that had begun to ring around her neck. The flesh stung, still tender from Matias's grip, and she grimaced. Yes, that relationship had been transactional too, and she'd paid that price in more ways than one.[break][break]

"What could I have that you want?" she challenged the champion, unsure what she had to offer him other than her life. It was the one thing she didn't intend to bargain.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimalgrey"]--accent:#d3d3d3; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey blockquote b, .minimalgrey blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimalgrey blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimalgrey blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalgrey .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimalgrey .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimalgrey .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 6:51:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"rocket only has parts of the blue orb, as far as i know," he prefaces.

it was intel that came from the previous kyogre avatar and defectors from the organization. at some point, kyle is certain both sides are aware that the line between the secrets shared behind their walls is slowly thinning with each event.

"the shard," he answers finally. "i just want to know where you got it."

matias wasn't the type to question anything. he is blind to objects of his affection, owing to his reckless nature. kyle wouldn't get an answer from him.

he looks at her like an acquaintance would, calm and casual as if repercussions of being friendly with an underboss were uncared for.

"your answer might help him," he vaguely adds.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:00:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

An alarm bell rang in the back of her mind, warning that as friendly as appeared in this moment, giving too much information to him would damn her in other ways. The last thing she wanted was to earn the anger of as well as that of .[break][break]

It would defeat the purpose of burning that bridge in its entirety.[break][break]

She'd told Matias the Red Shard had come from Rocket. She'd said she'd gotten approval from Walsh to procure it for him. In a sense, neither of those things had been a lie.[break][break]

"Walsh," she said finally, looking at him openly. "He knew about... well, he knew what the League knew about us. I think some part of him realized this would happen, if he gave it to me."[break][break]

It seemed most natural to continue that half-truth now.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:13:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it checks out, he supposed.

"nothing we can do about it, i suppose." his shoulders give way to a shrug.

a master of illusion-- that's what walsh's moniker was according to the veterans from kanto. the extent of darkrai's abilities were still a mystery, but the horror of nightmares have already been made aware to them through the dream mists.

or perhaps it was just an oversaturation of primal energy that causes matias to react similar to kyogre.

"are you ending it completely?" he asks, pursuing a topic completely divergent from the last. "meeting up with him, that is."

he knows matias will forgive her. the question is how elisabeth would act going forward.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:25:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"What?" The whiplash of this new line of questioning struck her speechless, and she stared at him with open bewilderment. "Matias isn't himself anymore. The man back there is Groudon's Avatar, not the man you or I knew."[break][break]

It terrified her still, the vacant look in his eyes as he ordered her to run. She'd been afraid to look behind her, somehow already knowing that his eyes had become empty of that fleeting humanity. It had all burned like ash in the wake of Groudon's fulfilled greed.[break][break]

"He will die, if you don't intervene," she said, as if this explained everything. "And we both know it will be my action that killed him."[break][break]

Of course it was over. Matias now understood that what she'd tried to tell him since the beginning had been the truth: that she'd never been the person he'd believed her to be.[break][break]

It didn't matter now. The Matias she'd known, for all intents and purposes, had already died in the flames of Mt. Chimney.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:38:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there were already respondents beyond their pass of the mountain. kyle, too, has received the alert. the silhouette of rayquaza can be seen from anywhere in the volcano's foot.

should death come, kyle can come in at any moment. otherwise, he already has found ample conclusions from various events in hoenn's history that support the action he was willing to take.

"i'm asking because we both know it won't happen." his death.

it's what people call canon events, except it will be kyle that will force it to happen.

"your hands are tied-" by her own volition. "-so i know you can't do anything to him right now."

the appeal to her sympathy is shallow. he states it more as a fact than anything else. she can't hide the difference in disposition between their regular encounters and this.

"i want to know what you'll do after."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:49:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"If you don't want it to happen, then why are you still here?" she shouted at him. Exhaustion, both physical and emotional, weighed down on her as what remained of her restraint frayed into delirium. "Go revive him then, go be the hero you're supposed to be, and leave me alone."[break][break]

She felt tired beyond the limits of the word, the fatigue heightening her sense of guilt and shame, and combined with the constant fear it became all too much to bear. It was like being a child again, throwing a tantrum because the world was too overwhelming for her to understand. It confused her. It distressed her.[break][break]

It frightened her most of all.[break][break]

"I don't know," she said uselessly, shaking her head, "I don't know! What do you want me to say? I'll leave him alone, if that's what you're asking me."[break][break]

Deep down in her heart, Elisabeth wanted to pretend that all of this had never happened. She wanted to run from it the way she ran from everything.[break][break]

She ruined people, and then she abandoned them.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 12:56:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
when elisabeth crumbles under her own conscience, kyle brings stability with his words.

"i want a conclusive ending to this arc."

it was all an elaborate story where each main character know their role and how the story ends. from an outsider like kyle, the tragic ending was more than predictable. it was only a matter of how much both sides want to destroy themselves.

it was never them hurting the other party.

"it doesn't matter whether that ending is a formal separation based on your side of the war, or an invitation to betray the world with each other. i just don't think it's nice for both of you to end it this way."

his tone doesn't befit the mood. oddly calm, there's a sense of warmth with the way he words his statement. he's not talking to the woman who chose to deliberately hurt matias, but to a special person of his friend's account.

"give him closure. he won't accept you running away as an actual answer." solgaleo is recalled, cancelling the effects of his cosmic power. "i know you need it for a peace of mind."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 15:57:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'm not going back there," she said, panic rising in her throat. Again she shook her head, the curls of her blonde hair wildly tossing with the motion, and she took a step back. "I won't talk to him like this. You can't make me."[break][break]

Maybe he could, though, with her weakened in this state and no Avatarship to defend her. It was an empty, powerless threat, no more than a shout at an unfeeling void.[break][break]

The idea of an 'after' all this didn't feel possible to her. The present was too loud, too terrifying, too real to imagine an aftermath that resembled what had ever been 'normal.' The time for normal had ended.[break][break]

When men learned the truth of who she was, there was never any going back. She'd tried to warn him, but had never listened.[break][break]

dismissed his Solgaleo, and with it her last obstacle to escape cleared. Elisabeth shakily held herself upright, glancing nervously at the champion for any hint that this was a trap of some kind -- some proof that he'd been lying to her about his side of the deal.[break][break]

She'd never been much good at that, knowing who were the liars. It was easier to assume the worst of everyone around you, until proven otherwise.[break][break]

"He's your responsibility now, not mine," Elisabeth said, laying the burden of her guilt on Kyle's shoulders. That was the role of a champion anyway, to carry the weight of everyone else's burdens, whether or not it was fair. "My part in this is over. It's better this way, believe me."[break][break]

This time when she ran, she half-expected Kyle to follow her. A fearful anxiety seized her that he wouldn't let her escape this easily, that she'd be dragged back and forced to face the enormity of what she'd done.[break][break]

She ran anyway, desperate to meet where he waited for her. She yearned to escape all this turmoil, hide in his arms, and close her eyes to the consequences of her actions. All this would end soon, one way or another, and then she could wash her hands of . There would be nothing left to be done.[break][break]

Peace of mind had always eluded her before, and it would elude her now, too.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 0:41:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was expected, and it was why he never bothered to take more of their time to argue about it any longer.

kyle lets her pass. a gentle smile is offered, alongside a slight bow, as farewell.

"a letter would be fine too," he shouts, tone teasing in nature, as he watches her run off. "he will be broken, and he won't be the same, but he will still be there."

she will fail, as she always does. her similarities with the volatile were never explicit, and one that knows the other will find themselves strangely familiar with their inner workings.

there had always was a nostalgic feel when he interacted with her, galar or not.

"you can't run away forever, florist."

he told his piece. he made his declaration and suggested an ending that will keep her grounded. it wasn't much, but it was the best he could offer as a parting gift for one of the main characters.

kyle keeps his solgaleo in his ball, not needing him for the male lead of the story. his solution was unsavory, but the last resort is present should the first respondents fail.

there will be a happy ending.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,775 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flight [c]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 7:52:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: