Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
LOST AND...? [II]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 18:07:21 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was quiet on the submarine. Too quiet. [break][break]

Frank scratched his head, bewildered. He'd originally wandered into the North Wing to speak with about some cooked numbers he needed to un-cook, but the man's office was empty. Dark. He hadn't answered his phone, either. [break][break]

That was when Frank noticed all the other offices were dark and empty, too. In fact, that entire section of the North Wing was unoccupied. [break][break]

As he was leaving, he spotted an unfamiliar face in the passages. "Hey man, excuse me. Have you seen the bosses anywhere?" he asked. "I know a few of them are out and about most of the time, but I've never seen the place this empty before."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2"]--accent:#C8D2DA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
LOST AND...? [II]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 22:25:47 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots asrielbby"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
good easily fades away

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Having just finished up a few training drills, Asriel was on his way to the north wing to speak with . Their friendship recently became turbulent, due to his failure in Area Zero. Where Asriel's shortcomings were made painfully obvious in the recent battle; he was weak, but being a nuisance towards Jayden is what truly upset him.
[break][break]
Their last conversation weighed heavily on him, but Asriel knew that in order to remain at 's side he would need to become stronger. Distracted by his own thoughts, he had passed by numerous silent and empty offices in the North Wing without ever realizing how lifeless the sub has been recently.
[break][break]
That was until had brought it to his attention. He tilts his head being slightly skeptical "I won't deny it's quieter than usual, but I don't see it as a cause for concern." softly huffing with minor annoyance he shrugs his shoulders "you must be overthinking things. They are probably just busy with war prep." Asriel figured it was the most logical explanation given the silent atmosphere.
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".asrielbby"]--accent:#80a559[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
LOST AND...? [II]
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 11:21:37 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I thought the same thing about war prep, but wouldn't that mean the submarine would be busier than normal?" Frank pointed out. "I couldn't even reach Admin Slayte on his phone." [break][break]

Sighing, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked around with a frown, as if the empty hallways should answer for the crime. [break][break]

"I'm trying to remember the last time I heard from one of them, or saw them." He glanced at the stranger. "Are you here to look for one of them, too?" [break][break]

Why else would a grunt—he assumed the other man was a grunt like him—be in the area?

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".frank2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
LOST AND...? [II]
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 8:37:47 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots asrielbby"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
good easily fades away

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

He scoffs.
[break][break]

Asriel's expression remained cold. Indifferent to Frank's nerves, having already been in a sour mood. Frank's persistence was not helping in the slightest - why should he care about some random grunt's problems?
[break][break]
Momentarily his gaze flickers between being indifferent and anger. "I'm here to see Jay-" He swiftly corrects himself before finishing his statement. "Admin Cross, but that's none of your concern." Asriel briefly looks past Frank, fixating on a closed door a few feet away. Odd - Jayden was usually on the sub during this hour, where could he be?
[break][break]
Thinking back to Frank's concerns, Asriel scowls. He didn't like to think of himself as an average rocket grunt, he came from kanto. He knew many of the current bosses, he's different - special. However given his recent failures, it was obvious he was just a grunt; replaceable and not worth remembering.
[break][break]
"Where have you looked so far?" He asks suddenly, gaze still fixated on the closed door of 's office. His mind had been swayed and concern slowly begins to creep in.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".asrielbby"]--accent:#80a559[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
LOST AND...? [II]
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 14:56:31 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Frank took mental note of the other man's prickly demeanor but brushed it aside. Plenty of people who made up Team Rocket's ranks had chips on their shoulders. He had no desire to let their attitudes affect him. [break][break]

"I peeked into all the offices with windows and they're all dark and empty," he said, keeping his tone light despite the serious expression on his face. "The conference rooms in this wing, too. So I was thinking, maybe someone else saw them or knew where they'd all gone?" [break][break]

He threw the stranger a meaningful look before continuing in a mild tone, "If you're close with Admin Cross, maybe you can try giving him a call?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights