awards
91 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: AD #2
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 10:18:53 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
25 clear barricades, fencing, or other megalopolan-made obstacles to create possible escape routes, make traversal easier, etc.

27 make use of vast of debris-based canyons, valleys, or tunnels created by guzzlord having eaten through city districts.

28 encounter gargantuan guzzlord who devour anything or anyone without discrimination. occasionally intriguing items, or disturbing remnants from their meals can be found on or between their teeth.

29 become ensnared by a guzzlord's pincer like tongue that undulates to draw you and/or your pokemon within its endless gut.

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: will be able to encounter and catch a GUZZLORD or BLACEPHALON (one or the other). they may be armored or embedded with BLACK METAL &/OR SPARKLING STONES. this material may allow them to unleash devastating Z-MOVES, which makes their subduing and/or capture notoriously difficult. afterward, the material will fall from their bodies as defunct scraps.

Or you may encounter and catch a POIPOLE that is local to the area. You may be able to discover a POIPOLE EGG, or are able to capture or captivate one to your ownership.
close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
A FLICKER IN THE DARK AGAIN
awards
91 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 10:19:43 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dane fairchild"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

without their friendly megalopolan guide, traversing through the city proves more challenging than last time. thankfully, they're intuitive enough to make use of the debris-based canyons, utilizing them as cover as they make their way towards the middle of the city.[break][break]

still, it's a long walk, and they'll have much time to kill.[break][break]

"i was hoping we'd run into them again."[break][break]

he says as he moves debris to the side.[break][break]

"didn't catch their name last time."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".fairchild"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane"] --accent: #716075 } .dane b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .dane { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .dane i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .dane .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .dane .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .dane .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dane .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .dane .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .dane .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 23:12:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He shrugged as he helped the other move all the junk, their goals were the same as last time. Gather as much information as possible, and then make a thorough report. You never knew when a scrap of information would prove to be useful, which is why he was a treasure trove of seemingly useless information.

"They were useful last time....But I'm not keen on having an unknown variable like them always pop up....What happens when they decide that they are hungry, and try to take a chunk out of us....Then we have to kill them, and spend time recovering....It's annoying more than anything...." Amor had been injured more times than he could count, and every moment that he spent recovering was less time that he spent on making new breakthroughs.

close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
91 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 8:22:41 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he nods. "true." but as he finishes moving yet another piece of debris just so they can have a clearer path to gods know where, he can't help but long for their guide.[break][break]

a few more minutes pass before he interrupts the silence again with another question.[break][break]

"do all megalopolans eat human?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dane"] --accent: #716075 } .dane b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .dane { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .dane i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .dane .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .dane .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .dane .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dane .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .dane .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .dane .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 21:43:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I don't know if I'm being honest....I assume they're like us to some extent, maybe there are 'vegans' among their kind who abstain...." He expressed, taking a second to check on their surroundings, they were in some massive canyon, it was strange how it seemed to form being carved out of the area, and he wondered what made it appear so. "I'm not an expert though, and I've only met a handful....But it's always safe to be cautious...."

close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
91 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
POSTED ON May 16, 2024 4:47:10 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"— wait."[break][break]

he doesn't mean to interrupt his superior but there's no mistaking what he felt: the tremor in the ground, faint at first, and then another, and another, each harsher than the last.[break][break]

"something's approaching."[break][break]

his cacturne's SANDSTORM rises, but that may hinder them just as much as whatever it is that's coming.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 19:47:51 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Sandstorm was an annoyance, but it made sense to try, and give them cover against whatever was approaching, and that is when he saw it....A colossal Guzzlord that was eating it's way towards them, and he frowned a bit. There was an immediate Pressure in the air as he summoned Erebus, his Deoxys, to contend with the creature.

"I will hold it off, start retreating...." He gave the command, and immediately Erebus flew into action it's arms twisting, and churning into a helix pattern to unleash a powerful Ice Beam towards the giant creature as it began to eat it's way towards them. It was annoying to say the least, but at the very least he had the power to deal with such things now.

close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
91 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 5:28:05 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the order surprises him; he's used to doing the opposite; to do the holding while whatever superior he's assigned to makes their departure. he isn't sure what to feel about the man before, but his opinions have started to shift for the better.[break][break]

with a nod, he listens, and disappears into the thick of the SANDSTORM, but he does not intend to leave them behind.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights