december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
244 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
ashen [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 14:38:54 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
The news of Kyle's death- disappearance is ... devastating, to say the least. Even if Lutgarde hasn't spent much time with him overall, it's hard not to say that he left an impression - and a hole on the region as whole. Is he truly dead?

They try to shake off those thoughts, focusing on the possibility. A hope. "Hey there! I'm Lutgarde, and this here is Sylv." They point at the black-red dyed Sylveon, as ever attached to their wrist by one of his ribbons. They smile, but it's tense. "Got any idea where we might start the search?"

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
46 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
ashen [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 15:09:44 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb mimi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you've got no reason to be afraid

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Mimi never had the pleasure of meeting Kyle, nor did she know anything about him outside of public knowledge. What she did know was that many people in hoenn considered him as a hero; the symbol for hope. She never understood why until she saw the destruction of Mt.Pyre, the location where Kyle perished for orders to live.
[break][break]
She uses a league issued map as a guide to try and look for any sign of Kyle; though given the destruction, there is doubt that he lived through the battle. After a short hike she encounters an individual who introduces themselves as Lutgarde and their partner pokemon a slyveon who had a unique coloring pattern.

"Nice to meet you both, my name's Mimi" she returns a slight smile as well and nods acknowledging their question.
"Well, I was just following this map. It hasn't been very helpful but I figured it's a good place to start" she pulls out the map and points out their location, tracing the route she's been following with a finger.
[break][break]
"What do you think? should we try an alternative route?"
[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".mimi"]--accent: #e1b9f2!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mimi .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent))!important; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
244 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
ashen [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 15:52:18 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde smiles, "Nice to meet you, too, Mimi!" However, the actual purpose of their wanderings here is ... darker than that. Admittedly, Lutgarde has gone here without much preparation work, simply fuelled by a desire to just look even if ... all hopes might be lost. But they're not the type to give up that quickly, so hey! There should be a hint around somewhere, right?

"Oh, a map's really- I didn't think of bringing one. Should probably be better prepared, as a ranger," they laugh, looking embarrassed while Sylv's hopping onto their shoulder - climbing nimbly up - to have a look at said map. "I think we can walk the marked path for now, and then maybe ... see if we spot anything out of order?" they suggest, then look around. Frankly, it's hard to say what's in order. It's really doing a number on their morale, but their hope and optimism would persist against all odds - for now. Until they'd have to face it, eventually. "Do you have a flying type that you can ride by any chance? It's probably safer to fly over the debris rather than walk on it, path or not."

close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
46 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
ashen [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 18:22:54 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb mimi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you've got no reason to be afraid

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Her smile brightens with Lutagarde's enthusiasm. Mimi realized that times were difficult and tense for many people across the region; but she's grateful to see Lutargarde being positive, despite their circumstances.
"Oh don't be so hard on yourself, I only have it since someone from HQ shoved it into my face." Mimi chuckles making a subtle joke; she nods in agreement with Lutagarde's suggestion folding the map back up and placing it back into her pocket.
[break][break]
Her face lights up with their genius idea on using a flying pokemon. "Great idea" She responds by pulling out a pokeball, she briskly clicks on it; resulting in her noivern appearing. From first glance the Noivern looked to be rather old but well taken care off. The dragon-type stretches it's bat like wings, briefly exchanging a glance with Lutgarde and their slyveon before being comforted by it's trainers gentle touch.

"This is Sora, my noivern." Mimi provides a brief introduction, lovingly stroking the noivern's head. She redirects her attention back to Lutgarde "Do you have a flying type as well?"
[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".mimi"]--accent: #e1b9f2!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mimi .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent))!important; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
244 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
ashen [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 19:35:54 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
"Ah, my achilles' heel," Lutgarde returns the chuckle with a grin, glad to see that there could still be something bright in these dire times. Arceus knows that they would need it in the times to come ... but they'd have time to consider that later. "Seems like I need to stop by HQ more often; usually just hop from place to place depending what comes up on my comms."

And hopping right now would be really ill-advised, given the remnants of the battle, the debris made of rock and fallen trees that definitely doesn't look like it'll hold any weight, leave alone Lutgarde's. (Sylv is light as a feather, which makes sense with how he's also smaller than other Sylveons). "Oh, perfect! Hello there," Lutgarde greets the Noivern with a smile, doing a little, casual variant of a bow while Sylv approaches the dragon-flying type with a friendly coo. He seems to ask permission for a nuzzle, but would keep respectful distance if physical contact isn't wanted. "In fact, I do ..."

But instead of taking out a pokéball, they whistle - and a Togekiss comes flying after a short moment. "This here is Sylph - she isn't that keen on company, but she also hates her ball, so ... she always keeps away a bit." The Togekiss doesn't share its kin's happy smile, and has a more neutral expression, but she also doesn't look unhappy, either - in fact, she bumps Lutgarde's hand, who then absent-mindedly produces a berry for her to eat. "Alright, let's see then, hm?" they ask, getting seated on Sylph while Sylv also hops on-board.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights