WRITE REPLY

DOMINANCE [flashback pre-raid]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 10:23:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the scene deescalates before his very eyes. not that the woman had much choice. she was outmatched and out gunned.

"that's enough," leon says to the grass and ghost-type. the owl turns it's head to look at his trainer for a moment, as if to contemplate if the decision is wise. finally, he nods, and releases the tension on the quiver gradually. the feather's ominous silhouette fades.

"let's go. no need to be present for the rest." he moves off, shadowed by the two pokemon behind him. he had woken up today with no intent, much less to take a life. he sighed in relief.

she wasn't the only one lucky today.

-exit-
death from above

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 14:21:46 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
He dons his uniform, and yet the only authority held by him in this situation is that he literally holds the handcuffs. The league, , they are the ones in power here for this arrest. It is his job to secure the entrance from which she comes -- a Pokeball in hand, he expects to have to release his Nidorino as he tracks the perimeter of Devon Corporation.

He peers into the front door from which she emerged. She truly is alone by the sight of things, alone and aware of her imminent defeat. Henchmen hanging around her like ornaments, she is unfazed and unimpressed. Zeke steps forward, caution still in his step as he looks to from over 's shoulder for the signal to cuff her.

@ everyone i'm late hope this police officer can do some arresting

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 15:55:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Riley wasn't sure why there were this many league members on this mission, it didn't really seem like the kind of thing that required the numbers they showed up with today. He wasn't really in a place to question it though, maybe the commissioner just knew something additional that they didn't yet? But why wouldn't they be clued in on that.

All Riley could really do for the moment was sit there and think over those questions as he listened to all the chatter coming across their radio.

He couldn't really see too well what was going on so the fire gym leader was reliant on the radio at the moment to find out what was going on. The reason he couldn't see what was going on was because the young man was sitting on the back of his Charizard that hovered in the air way above the buildings below, acting as a sort of air support in case the Rockets tried to escape or get more reinforcements via the skies.

Aside from the lizard he was currently sitting on Riley's castform was also out of its pokeball and floating around in the sky, the weather pokemon enjoying how high up they were. It felt like a real cloud for once! The third pokemon he brought along couldn't exactly fly like Charizard and Castform though so it simply remained in its pokeball.

For now Riley simply floated around in the sky, listening into the radio and sighing occasionally.

@everyone here
close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 18:59:41 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]It was a last-minute call-up. Dallas was surprised by it in all honesty. Sure, he supported the League and helped do jobs for them but this was something far bigger than him. He wasn’t sure why he was asked, or why so late but the man made sure to arrive.

Unfortunately, due to being asked last minute, Dallas could also only arrive at the last minute. He wasn’t that fast. He tried to play it cool, catch his breath before making his entrance on the scene. But he was one of many that had been called in. Just another face in the crowd, another number to add in the large group that had been formed. There were only three people. It seemed like overkill, it probably was. You could never be too sure though he guessed.

Given the outrageous number advantage, it didn’t look like the leader of three was going to put up a fight. Still, Dallas held a hand over his Pokeballs. Just in case.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@nerds – 167 – Punctuality is for nerds

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2018 19:47:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There’s a tightness in chest. He breathes deep to stave off the sense of frustration, and—though he hesitates to admit it—something akin to betrayal. His fists clench. He’s a council member; this is his region; this is his city. So why does he know so little about this operation?

Why is half the goddamn league here? Why does the head of it seem so content to leave him out of the loop? Why can’t he shake the feeling that this very event is a distraction?

Why did his closest allies have the loudest complaints? Why did they observe their very own organization with the harshest scrutiny? And why didn’t he share in at least part of their fervor until now?

”Ian. Vera…” With his mic off, he chuckles to himself, but then sighs, more tired than amused. ”I thought I understood before but... I think I’m actually starting to get why you two are so angry.”

@yiannis

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 0:49:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
her accusation will not go unaddressed. it's his chance to remain firm, resolute, to display just how much of a stake he has in all of this. "my friends, my family, my workers, my country-- gone. rocket has taken kanto but hoenn will not fall to the same fate. hoenn wil not fall." that's all that needs to be said. the rest of the operation goes as planned. those present today may feel inconsequential to queen's apprehension but they are instrumental to the next act. fernando needs to be seen, to be an ally to the state. only then can he cast any shade of doubt on his intentions.

tonight is a lull for them to trust him.

tomorrow will be the silence that allows him to kill them.

"suspect has been apprehended." the call goes forward and is given the okay to proceed. fernando also takes the initiative to pitch in, rolling happy's unconscious body over and unmasking the first henchmen. it comes as no surprise that fernando is met with utter disgust at the man's -- if he could even be called that -- deformities. "jesus fucking christ." those in eyeshot are met with the same fate. so much for a celebratory dinner.

"this is the rocket i know. you may question why you've been gathered here tonight but make no mistake," cuffs are placed and fernando hauls him up with a strained tug. "this is the enemy. give them an inch and they will take a mile. they will stoop to no ends to get what they want. i won't tell you to demonize the enemy but some of them are not human."

the sight of the mouthless, one eyed minion is the thing of nightmares. he reiterates the description for those outside their field of vision. those that left earlier can always be debriefed. his concern right now is striking fear into the hearts of the league. get them to worry so that he can get them to bend.

"mouth sewn shut. missing an eye. this is not human. this is the enemy."

@arlette

@senna

@alexander
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2018 2:15:22 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
's head nods enough to confirm the arrest. his presence alone leaves outnumbered, so the steps come easier as the treads of the officer's boots mesh in the fresh blood pooling around the goons. zeke's height dwarfs the woman, but the air about her makes him feel small. cuffing her hands together does nothing to quell the diminutive sensation that he assumes is caused by the rocket.

zeke locks her wrists together with no minimal force -- she does not resist.

her hands look dainty and clean, and he wonders how much blood they have on them. zeke does not bring himself to look at the deformities she's caused to the men beside her.

@ everyone i'm late again & this sucks sorry queen please don't kill me first when you break out

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 18:04:06 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

Well. That was the end of it.[break][break]

Bailey withdrew her pokemon, huffing with frustration as the culprit willingly handed herself over to the authorities. The cadet felt cheated–she had come here for a fight. “Nothing that can be done about it,” she murmured under her breath, watching as people dispersed from their hiding spots. [break][break]

She followed their example. [break][break]

/exit

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR EVERYONE

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

ha ha im out

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights