what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
mach punch / inferno / close combat / taunt
[break][break]
@maple & @bean3 &

[break]
Mareanie and Pansear were caught successfully!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coward
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 20:31:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","campus"]

[attr="class","campustitle"] 안녕、사랑해요.

[attr="class","campussub"] darling, you're a far-fetched dream.

[attr="class","campustag"] WRITTEN FOR @bean3 +

[attr="class","oppa"]

she shrugs her shoulders, almost nonchalantly at her older brother's scolding. [break][break]

or, at least what should have been scolding. [break][break]

would it have been smart to let her meet stormy on her own? yes, it would be. would maple have liked it? probably not. even with the company of a mutual connection, she still found the air to be stiff and stuffy - and it wasn't from the flames burning beneath the crags. needless to say, she wasn't a fan of probably dead conversations and starters that will probably lead to nothing. heck, she was already trying her best to tak to stormy, herself. she was trying. she was making an effort, and it still didn't work. [break][break]

but she was still trying, because she knows how much it would mean to ozzy if she and stormy could get along. [break][break]

at the kick of her shoe, the young woman lets out slightly exaggerated whine. "cross my heart! i'm not!" she retorts. now to the side, one would find a rotom aggressively trying to zip around. the little one had been going around, looking for things until it seemed to have agitated a monferno sleeping not too far away. the rotom caused a bit of a ruckus, prompting the other pokemon who might have been sleeping to jolt awake. her rotom zips like no tomorrow, eventually using their trainer as a meat shield. the monferno stops in its tracks to glare at the young woman. [break][break]

"i'm not wearing a lure. pokemon just like to run into me!" which, considering the events, probably wasn't wrong. a mystery, really. one that she didn't complain about. she crouches down to get closer to the monferno, and held her hand out with an open palm. "really sorry about triangulum here, though. they like to make trouble, so don't be mad, okay? okay!" and her words are quick, like a blur, as she talks to what seemed to be a confused pokemon. [break][break]

call it the rocket in her, or a stereotype, but she's never been one to be too tactful of the wild pokemon. shown, through how she pulled out a pokeball to tap on the monkey with a smile on her face "aaand triangulum did a good job, too! i've wanted a monferno for a while~" she gives Ozzy and Stormy another, bright smile. lets try again. [break][break]

"anyways~.." she starts, glancing over her shoulder as she took a few steps ahead. "what do you usually do in your free time? i heard you're a gym leader, right? that's really cool~"

[break][break]catching monferno

[newclass=.campus] background-color:#fff;padding:10px;border:1px solid #eee;border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px ; [/newclass]
[newclass=.campustitle] font:40px single day;color:#eabfb9;font-weight:bold;text-align:left;text-shadow:3px 3px #eee;margin-left:20px;margin-top:20px;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.campussub] width:100%;font:11px calibri; color:#a9a9a9;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:26px;margin-top:-8px;text-align:left;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition: ease 0.6s;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.campustag] width:100%;font:11px calibri; color:#a9a9a9;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:26px;margin-top:-8px;font-weight:bold;text-align:left;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: ease 0.6s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.campustag a] font:11px calibri;font-weight:bold;color:#a9a9a9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.campus:hover .campussub] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.campus:hover .campustag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa] background-color:transparent;margin-top:8px;font:10px verdana;color:#a9a9a9;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto; padding-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa b] font-weight:bold;color:#b86b77; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#fff; border:2px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width:4px; background-color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#eabfb9; border-left:2px solid #eabfb9; border-right:2px solid #eabfb9;border-top:2px solid #eabfb9;border-bottom:2px solid #eabfb9; [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Single Day]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coward
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2019 0:09:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3 @maple
[break]

There's more chatter and Stormy quietly shrinks into being quiet and observant rather than actively participating. Her thoughts are elsewhere and her attention isn't one hundred per cent on their interactions. She's enjoying the sunshine and the warmth on her skin, allowing her companions the chance that they seemed to need to interact with each other. It was, at least for her, starting to feel that Stormy might be the third wheel.[break][break]

Maple complains and insists that she isn't wearing a lure, despite the fact that Pokemon seemed to be uncannily interested in chasing after her. Stormy blinks in surprise as her Rotom pesters a particularly grouchy Monferno. It springs into action and Maple catches it after a brief apology. [break][break]

The girl then turns back to Stormy to strike up another attempt at conversation, and Stormy opens her mouth to try and actively accept this as her reality when something else catches her eye.[break][break]

"Uhh.. yeah. It's pretty co--"[break][break]

Panic seizes her and she dives into fight-mode. A pokeball is unhitched from her belt and it soon opens into dual-swords, to which she throws one like a throwing-axe. It whizzes past Oswald just as a gunk shot threatens to spray up the side of his face. The swords come back together in her hands, but she soon lets the Doublade go so that they can deal with the wild and highly aggressive Arbok.[break][break]

The swords come together in a cross to present an iron defenc, further hindering the Arbok from attacking. With an angry hiss, the snake Pokemon recoils backward. Stormy throws a pokeball at it before taking a breath that she didn't know she'd been holding. She's staring in horror at what almost happened to Oswald and her knees feel weak.[break][break]

"I-I usually rescue people. I'm a ranger in my free time, and a damn good one."[break][break]

With a shaky breath, Stormy makes her way to Oswald to inspect his cheek for any damage.[break][break]

Under her breath, she whispers loud enough for him to hear.[break][break]

"Oswald, I will be your sword and shield."[break][break]

attempting capture of arbok

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coward
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 21:20:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@maple

Oz, being distracted by another ponyta - why were there so many damn pokemon coming after them right now? - wasn't really paying attention to what was happening around them, taking his time to just pet the ponyta's nose and soothe it while all the commotion happens around them.
[break][break]
He only notices things are going to shit when he feels the burning sensation searing the skin of his neck and cheek. "Ah, fuck!" He shouts, before Stormy leaps into action, pushing him aside to go after the snake pokemon that has just sprayed acid gunk all over his face. He lays there quietly, careful not to touch the acid that's burning into his neck and shoulder.
[break][break]
It would definitely scar, that much was for sure.
[break][break]
When he feels Stormy's hand caressing his cheek, he exhales through his nose and winces. "Ouch." He laughs gently, shaking his head. "Thank you. My hero." Licking his lips, he takes her hand for a moment, before clearing his throat. "Ahem, anyway... Help me get this shit off?" He points to the burning gunk.
[break][break]
CATCHING PONYTA

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
coward
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 0:24:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
venom drench / flamethrower / smog / sweet scent
[break][break]
@maple & @bean3 &

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIZZLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / white smoke[break]
flame wheel / smokescreen / crunch / burn up
[break][break]
@maple & @bean3 &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stench[break]
explosion / flamethrower / toxic / night slash / play rough
[break][break]
@maple & @bean3 &

[break]
The trio of trainers find their captures to be successful!!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coward
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 6:01:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","campus"]

[attr="class","campustitle"] 안녕、사랑해요.

[attr="class","campussub"] darling, you're a far-fetched dream.

[attr="class","campustag"] WRITTEN FOR @bean3 +

[attr="class","oppa"]

at least she cares, maple thought. [break][break]

something as going well, until a poison pokemon decided to try its hand at spewing out poison from somewhere. doesn't matter where, specifically. probably. what really mattered was the fact that it was rude enough to go spewing poison gunk at the big brother. she would have taken action, had stormy not beat her to it. for the most part, she ended up leaning on her back foot with a pout as she quietly watches Stormy and Ozzy have their moment. [break][break]

she doesn't have the heart to interrupt, so instead she glances to the zipping rotom and begins to gently flick the plasma thing. "so it's smelling real bad, right?" she smiles, then motioning towards the skunktank who came by to check up on the arbok that was trying to defend that poison territory. "discharge!" she snickers, pointing to the skunk. the pokemon's body coats itself in a bright, yellow light as it shoots another electric charge at the pokemon. thankfully, it didn't take much for it to retreat from the trio. [break][break]

then she turns her attention back to stormy and ozzy, who were stuck with trying to brush the gunk off. after mulling it over, she chucks out the pokeball of her pichu who squeaks softly, only to see the two other trainers and quickly squeal and hide under the trainer's brunette hair. maple giggles softly, trying to poke at the pichu. "c'mon, don't be scared." she smiles, trying to ease the timid mouse pokemon. "if you want, i can use orion's tail to go swish swish?" she asks in a joking manner, even though her pichu is more distressed at the thought of touching another trainer. [break][break]

she quickly shrugs it off with a grin. "kidding~. i'll just have vega chuck it off with psychic? i don't think we have any water around."

[break][break]passing

[newclass=.campus] background-color:#fff;padding:10px;border:1px solid #eee;border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px ; [/newclass]
[newclass=.campustitle] font:40px single day;color:#eabfb9;font-weight:bold;text-align:left;text-shadow:3px 3px #eee;margin-left:20px;margin-top:20px;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.campussub] width:100%;font:11px calibri; color:#a9a9a9;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:26px;margin-top:-8px;text-align:left;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition: ease 0.6s;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.campustag] width:100%;font:11px calibri; color:#a9a9a9;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:26px;margin-top:-8px;font-weight:bold;text-align:left;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: ease 0.6s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.campustag a] font:11px calibri;font-weight:bold;color:#a9a9a9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.campus:hover .campussub] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.campus:hover .campustag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa] background-color:transparent;margin-top:8px;font:10px verdana;color:#a9a9a9;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto; padding-right:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa b] font-weight:bold;color:#b86b77; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#fff; border:2px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width:4px; background-color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oppa::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#eabfb9; border-left:2px solid #eabfb9; border-right:2px solid #eabfb9;border-top:2px solid #eabfb9;border-bottom:2px solid #eabfb9; [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Single Day]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coward
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 3:57:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3 @maple
[break]

Stormy's hands fumble, her gentle caress against his cheek falling short as she stutters, panicked as she notices the remainder of the sprayed acid continue to burn holes in his skin.[break][break]

"O-oh! Oh my god! It's still there!"[break][break]

She waves her hands frantically while Maple catches a wild Skuntank. In the meantime, she's fumbling for her bag of pokeballs in the hopes she might find her Kingdra's. While she wasn't typically a fan of water-types, she had recently acquired one that resembled a horse and she had a soft spot for them.[break][break]

Stormy wields it like a water gun, squeezing it's sides frantically while it sprays Oswald's face and neck with water.[break][break]

"Is that better?"[break][break]

Meanwhile, a very warm and very cuddly centipede Pokemon had curled up and had begun burning a hole in her shoe with how unbelievably hot it was. As she looks down, she gasps in surprise and intrigue.[break][break]

"What in the world is this? I've never seen one like it ever."[break][break]

Then she promptly scoops it up to keep it, not seeming to mind how hot he was cradled in her palms.[break][break]

attempting capture of sizzlipede

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coward
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 19:31:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@maple

Pouting, and honestly in a bit too much pain to really realize what was going on, Oswald stands, because now he's cranky, and this hasn't gone at all how he'd hoped. He was intending on introducing the two to speak to one another on an equal level.
[break][break]
And yet, here he was, a face full on gunky burning shit.
[break][break]
"It's better. Let's go." It's all he says, before tripping over something dark on the ground. "FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS." He shouts, spinning around on the ground to look at the salandit that was blinking at him. He's not seen one in a very, very long time. Oswald literally just smacks the pokeball on it's head and watches it disappear inside.
[break][break]
"Now let's go." He huffs, frustrated, and pushes himself up.
[break][break]
CATCHING SALANDIT

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
coward
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 3:01:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SALANDIT!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
venom drench / flamethrower / smog / sweet scent
[break][break]
@bean3

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SIZZLIPEDE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / white smoke[break]
flame wheel / smokescreen / crunch / burn up
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SKUNTANK!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stench[break]
explosion / flamethrower / toxic / night slash / play rough
[break][break]
@maple

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you three receive the following: 15 pokedollars!