Post by FERNANDO ELIARD SILPH on Oct 15, 2018 9:11:10 GMT
WELCOME TO POST RAID!
their exit from the desert ruins is met with one emotion: disappointment. there's no fleet waiting for them, no rescue set to save them from their misery. no, thalia parish had been disobedient, desperate for the glory that comes with discovery. her prize? a hole in her flygon and therefore a hole in her roster. that is the price of her transgression, for her to dare question his order. if fernando commands it then it is absolute. defiance is a fate that leads to death.[break][break]
"this is silph. emergency code: shiv. i want a fleet out here--" they've made it out alive-- broken and battered but still alive. the absence of an objective allows his fury to fester. emotions start to come into play and his patience wanes every second they spend under the sun. "--NOW."[break][break]-------
fernando announce that their transportation and medical care is assured. those who have their own means to leave are free to go as they see fit. those that stick around will find themselves a passenger on one of the many copters that descend on their location. the sound of their motors is deafening but nothing can put a damper on his yelling. their loot and glory means nothing compared to their losses. his kirlia still stings at the back of his mind. it makes him regretful. it leaves him absolutely pissed.[break][break]
"have medical units ready for a company of twenty. i want food and necessities ready on arrival. commandeer resources from non-critical operations." he prattles on for most of the ride to slateport. the hurried background sound of his ear piece goes unnoticed by those around him. while his attention is on arranging their visit, his eyes and concern are dressed on lillian's leg. they had prioritized speed over provisions. each helicopter is equipped with one emt, equipped with only enough equipment to provide first aid and stabilize a dying patient. there's little more they can provide for the excruciating pain and trauma then morphine. hopefully, it's enough to last.[break][break]
"do not disappoint me. i've been fucked twice already. i do not intend to be fucked once more."[break][break]
that's warning enough to dissuade incompetence. their group will be met with a warm welcome, accommodating them to their well deserved reprieve. [break][break]-------
the hoenn branch of silph co. is turned into a shelter. each and everyone one of them is met with a warm welcome, provided professional, individual aid, and given their own room to retreat to. they've given their quarters as a token of friendship. this plays into his hands in two ways, one to establish his name as their savior, and the other to keep them there. the debrief will convene in a week's time. until then they're left to their own devices, able to leave at their own discretion. an invite for the debrief is given before they're allowed to leave the facility. fernando waits with bated breathe. there's much to discuss.[break][break]-------
"cila, guide them to mission control. have the presentation ready."[break][break]
those that find their stay will soon realize that their rooms are temporary, outfitted to conform to a purpose different than their original design. that allows him to wire into all of them via his smart controller. each one is given a single message: meet me on the top floor. an assortment of porygon z's handle the rest, guiding them to the nearest elevator and toward their destination. destiny awaits. [break][break]
those that have left the facility at least once will be let back in. the only difference is that they'll need to swipe in. a basic trainer card is all that's required, however, once they're swiped in, silph co. runs its signature against a database of the league's approved trainers. getting in with a fake shouldn't prove difficult, so long as its well done and assigned to someone. still, that means one thing, whoever's in attendance will go down on forever. silph knows who you are, and to some, that may seems eerie. they're not wrong, and they'll find out soon enough. for those with nothing to hide, fear not. proceed undeterred. in exchange for privacy, silph co. offers security second to none.
fernando waits for no one. he's mad at work, scrambling to type up another set of notes on the large display in front of him. video recording from his time in the cave is replayed in a constant loop, different portions playing on several of the displays that make up his mission control. silph co's venture into hoenn may be recent but it doesn't take much to outfit their main base for operations. a projection of regirock remains in the center, petite yet daunting. his ditto sits at the table, derpy smile and all, trying to rewrite its dna to include that of the legend. until now, attempts have proved fruitless. [break][break]
the bag under his eyes tell the story of another all-nighter. the red strain of spending too much time staring at a screen start to bleed into the white of his eyes. it's a terrible sight, but happy to welcome the sound of his elevator opening. [break][break]
"glad you could make it."[break][attr="class","ipad"]
- raid participants are offered a chance to leave with silph and receive treatment back in slateport.
- silph co. offers to house them for a week.
- in one week's time, a meeting will take place. this is to allow them to go over what they experience and discuss their current state of affairs. hoenn's brightest are expected to attend.
- those who left the building at least once, or didn't come initially, will have to swipe in. your trainer id will be logged for documentation, among other things. nothing too strange considering the setting.
- until you reach the command room, don't do anything stupid. canonically, you should be allowed in. pull some LIGHT shit? expect a security escort out.
- get ready to get your science on!
- if zeke rainey attends, this may or may not be the tower seen in your nightmares. don't quote me on that.
- include a notes section of what your character does, what they say, and anything else you can think of. remember to tag who you're interacting with!
- there is a strict forty-eight hour post rule! it's a fast-paced thread so you have to post or risk getting
- staff may intervene if certain conclusions are reached and tested.
- there is no particular post order but please be mindful not to flood the thread!
- while not enforced, try not to double post until at least half of the participants have posted that round.
- if someone explicitly knows you're rocket, be prepared to be accused. everything functions as IC dictates.
zeke rainey [break]
Ava Crowe [break]
ALEX HAWTHORNE [break]
Vera Lindt [break]
silvia fiore [break]
DANIEL WALKER [break]
kim cole [break]
yiannis castilla-somerville [break]
Dallas Rhodes [break]
LILLIAN GLASS [break]
Riley Bryant [break]
malcolm castilla-somerville [break]
Lucien Delacroix [break]
LEO MATTHEWS [break]
thalia parish [break]
arlette valencia [break]
Bailey Cooper [break]
PERSEPHONE AMAVI [break]
cassandra cain [break]
Logan Pain [break]
Niklaus Lagusa [break]
Scott Harver [break]
FUMIKO W. [break]
hinata shirogane [break]
dahlia goode [break]