Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Keep Rolling, Rolling, Rolling
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 0:16:31 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It was kind of strange, if Josh was being honest. Being back on the road, being a freelancing traveling Trainer again. Considering all he had done in the time since he had left his last home, becoming so much more than just a Trainer, but also a father. And other occupational type things, but... Well, the father thing stuck out the most to him. So it was a little weird, but... Well, here he was. He wanted to get the lay of the land again, keep exploring and discovering new things. And he had Fawkes to get home at the end of the day, so it wasn't like he was shirking his responsibilities or anything. He'd be back by suppertime to tell a new story to the twins over dinner before their bedtime.

Either way, he wasn't doing this for the money, but more for the experience and the opportunity to make a name again in Hoenn. This didn't seem like such a big deal, hanging around for a few hours to protect some Wooloo from potential predators... But hungry Pokemon were always a challenge, he knew this personally from his past in running a Pokemon ranch himself way back when.

The dressed and bundled up blonde leaned against a fence on one of the farms atop the hills near Mauville, with one hand gingerly spinning the Pokeball of Fawkes in preparation for possible issue. There was another meant to join him on the patrol, he was told. He reached over to find the head of his partner, a Raichu with a blue bandana hanging from his neck - gingerly scratching his head as Lightning nuzzled his head against his hand.

@skyfather

Participating in this mission.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2020 5:12:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
» TAGGED,
» WORD COUNT, 000

The comforting aroma of the great outdoors brought pleasure to Rich's nose. The cold stung his nostrils when inhaled in by the mass, but it didn't bother the young man all that much. He still enjoyed the open air itself, as it reminded him at home, and so many days and nights spent out by his father's side, researching the variety of Pokémon in Johto and Kanto. It was times like these that he cherished most.

And it was times like these that were the reason as to why he was out there at Mauville hills in the first place. Richard's Prinplup, Cartier, waddled next to him as he made his way to the given location. His task today was to protect some Wooloo with a fellow League trainer. Quite frankly, Richard had never even heard of Wooloo before. As such, he had brought his camera to take a picture of the Pokémon and send them back to his dad. Apparently they were very valuable though, and had really nice wool. But they were also targets for predators, and Richard certainly wasn't the type to sit back and accept the death of Pokémon if he could do something to stop it...the time spent with his father studying Pokémon always kicked in like that.

Cartier let out a small groan as the pair made their way up on the Pokémon ranch. Richard's eyes shifted to his Prinplup. "Come on Cartier, you've been complaining this whole time, especially when you're the one who insisted on staying outside of your Pokéball!", he said to the Prinplup, who groaned louder in return. Richard puffed out of his nose and turned away. "Well, we're practically here anyway." The figure of a blonde male and his Raichu entered his view. His Raichu had in a blue bandana, something he had never really seen before, if at all.

Richard stopped right in front of the blonde male who seemed older than he was. More experienced. The young man smiled. "I'm guessing you're my partner? I'm Richard, Richard Powers! This here is Cartier. Pleased to meet ya!" He outstretched his open hand, taking a glance at the Trainer's Raichu once more. He couldn't help to speak his mind: " I like your Raichu's bandana! It looks cool!"
MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 4:03:14 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

It seemed that Josh didn't need to wait long to find out who he was going to be working with. A warm young man with a Prinplup. Josh smiled lightly when he noticed the Prinplup. He had an Empoleon back on the ranch outside of Hoenn. Perhaps he would call them back one day, when the time seemed right, who knew? But for now, he was content with the party he had now. But old memories hadn't stopped him from noticing the Trainer's outstretched hand. He smiled gently as he reached over and took it.

"Josh Dragomir. My partner is Lightning" He introduced as he motioned to the Raichu. "Raichu-rai!" Lightning chirped in greeting. The newcomer seemed to take notice of Lightning's bandana though, and Josh chuckled lightly when he complimented it.

"Thank you. It actually used to be mine, it was a gift when I first started my training" He admitted warmly. "Lightning's been attached to it since he was a Pichu though, so in his Pichu and Pikachu stages, my mother would knit smaller versions of the bandana for him. When he outgrew the second one, he was big enough for me to just give him mine."

He peered out toward the field before them with a curious glance. "You know, those are some strange looking Mareep... I don't think I've ever seen Mareep this... Fluffy."

One of them turned around and he almost fell over from where he was leaning.

"... That's not a Mareep."

Clearly the veteran Trainer was not familiar with Wooloo.

@skyfather

-Spawning-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 5:46:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
serperior

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - overgrow[break]
leaf storm / coil / leaf blade / leech seed / glare

ALTHOUGH JOSH MAY NOT KNOW the fluffy decadence of a wooloo's coat, this serperior does. it does because it must tear through such a nuisance to reach the sweet taste of imported meats. after the serpent sneaks into this paradisiacal boundary, it attempts to attack for the sake of satiating its terrible appetite.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

& @skyfather