twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 2:16:13 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
caves and attics and floorboards are the only things that creak. granite cave creaks. darkness surrounds zeke rainey, threatening to consume him if not for the dim light his electabuzz emits. zurich walks beside him like an equal as the two attempt to navigate the cavern together. a dormant flashlight hangs on his hip, the same one from the mauville ruins raid.

it needs batteries, having been left on once the group emerged into the light of the overworld, victorious. a trip to dewford is to serve him as an escape from mauville's permanent claustrophobia.

so he goes spelunking once again, alone this time. with the death of so many pokemon in that cave, he knew he was lucky to have preserved his entire team. at the risk of seeming insensitive and making his pokemon seem expendable, he decides it may be time to catch another.

@ wild

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 3:11:56 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron barbs[break]
flash cannon / explosion / ingrain / iron head
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 14:23:43 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
the creaking is interrupted by a rumbling as the duo marches along. zurich finds himself moving closer to his trainer -- they are in a cave full of ground-types, after all. rock begins to fall just up ahead of them on the path and a ferrothorn emerges from the wall. its steely form blocks zeke and his pokemon from moving, an intimidating cry shrieking into the echoing darkness in an attempt to get them to turn around.

a flash of light and his nidoking is standing in front of the electabuzz, who has put up a light screen reflexively. "alm, earth power." the room in made of earth, ragged pieces of it jutting out into the ferrothorn in an attempt to topple it. green tendrils steady the wild pokemon, who quickly and readily replies. flash cannon's bright power fills the cavern and soars toward the nidoking; alm tanks the attack with ease thanks to the light screen from zurich.

zurich reappears from the background, unleashing a thunder wave. the static traverses the gap between them quickly and sticks to the ferrothorn, slowing it down even more. "electro ball, earth power." the pokemon unleash their attacks separately but simultaneously. a thud fills the cavern, dust rising up from the ground beneath ferrothorn due to the clash. zeke steps forward, his eye trained to the wild pokemon's outline as the dust begins to die down.

it is fainted, and so they move further. he steps over the KOed pokemon, pokemon in tow.

@ wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 0:22:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHIELDON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
protect / iron head / iron defense / ancient power
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 15:58:39 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
granite cave remains dark, but its mystery fades as the ferrothorn lays behind them. zeke convinces himself that the steel-type he'd just knocked out was the worst of their worries here. with alm, passage into the caverns depths would be a breeze, each step somehow easier than the last. zurich lights of the area around them like an electric torch, the caravan moving slowly but without interruption.

the darkness implores him to think as he walks, his mind prodding at the nightmares that haunt him. even in the middle of the day, regirock's curse irritates him and harasses him seemingly endlessly.

it is interrupted by the toddling of a shieldon from a corner of the room. small, cream-colored feet carry it closer and closer to the trio; it's body language expresses no amount of hostility. when it reaches his shin, zeke kneels down and runs his hand across the iron surface of the pokemon's forehead.

they share a moment before he stands up and moves on -- the shieldon does not deserve to be exposed to the bullshit that is happening outside of these walls. it's too good-natured for that.

@ wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 19:58:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAWILE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
play rough / iron head / vice grip / taunt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
service and sacrifice
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 22:28:12 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
the clenching of jaws is enough to snap everyone to attention, all three figures turning on their heels rapidly enough to see a mawile crushing through rock with its massive maw via vicegrip. with them near the far depths of the cave, zeke deems good enough time to catch a pokemon and retreat to mauville. "alm, earth power." the nidoking stomps a foot and a pillar of earth erupts from the ground beneath mawile, sending it crashing into the ceiling with an echoing thud.

unlike the mauville ruins, granite cave is sturdy enough to take the sudden impact as mawile falls back to the ground. the wild pokemon recovers quickly enough, her protective maw swinging around for an iron head on alm. the nidoking absorbs the blow and falls back, his hulking body tumbling into the electabuzz before settling on the dusty earth. "zurich, thunder wave, then electro ball."

electabuzz emerges from the nidoking's fallout and summons static from his fingertips, unleashing it like a spiderweb and tripping up the mawile. a ball of electricity follows quickly after, its impact meant to benefit from the decreased speed of the newly paralyzed mawile. the strategy is nothing new: both trainer and pokemon appear comfortable as the mawile stumbles to the ground, maw tucked beneath it.

zeke grabs an empty pokeball and unleashes it with every intention of leaving this cave the second it comes to rest.

@ wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?