Stormy Silph
the vanishing cave [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 14:49:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Stormy glances at Remiel, unsure what to make of his tone. He seems serious about the topic, and perhaps a little bitter. She, herself, had never really considered the adverse affects of experimentation on Pokemon. It cause a lump to form in her throat at the thought of the abomination she, too, had. [break][break]

So she remains quiet as he captures the beast, its body quickly disappearing into the luxury ball.[break][break]

Wadjet brings her back down to the shore, the Charizard's feet sinking slightly into the sand given her weight. Stormy slides off of her back as the capture confirms, and she once again regards Remiel with quiet respect.[break][break]

"Well, thanks to you, the island will no longer be a threat to the civilians. We can go back to Oldale and assure them they're safe again."[break][break]

The Charizard rumbles, flexing her wings in preparation for their flight back over the water. [break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
the vanishing cave [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 20:01:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

NOTES

mission end

THEME

rain on a vanishing island
Remiel picks up the rain-speckled ball and looks at it, wondering whether the 'frankenstein's monster' of pokémon has more use in anatomical study or battling. It was larger than most he'd seen, that was for sure. And other studies and experiments could still be conducted without having to sacrifice it to the will of science.

As he turns to meet with Stormy's gaze once more, water dripping from the strands of black hair around his face, the lad clips the luxury ball to his belt. "Thank you. I am sure this would have been excessively difficult without you." He says as he walks over to his Garchomp. It suddenly drops on all fours without a word before he mounts its harness. Secured and ready to fly, he offered the young woman a nod. "Let's depart this accursed island. When we land, I have a proposition for you."

And, with that, the two would return to Oldale Town.

Their assignment completed, but their story far from over.

F I N

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the vanishing cave [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 4:42:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poké, 5 infamy, 3 lucky letters, dracovish (remiel).
[break]