Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 20:07:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3
[break]

Another year, another peach tree to protect. Well, the same one, really. The same sweet as peach pie older couple had reached out to Stormy again in the hopes that she might come back again for a night or two to look out for their beloved peach tree. They insisted she had done such a good job last time that they would appreciate her help again. [break][break]

Oh, and they'd also pulled some heart strings by insisting she bring her adorable baby Cubone back with her too, as they were sure the youngling missed home and might like to see its place of birth again. Stormy hadn't had the heart to turn down the offer, and, truth be told, she wasn't sure she wanted to. It had seemed like a splendid opportunity to get some time away and invite her boyfriend over.[break][break]

Besides, it wasn't as if the ghost was anything to be scared of. She had realised that it had been a worried mother looking out for her babies, a Phantump and Cubone. Stormy and Elias had taken those babies home with them and all had been well after that. Surely this year would be an even easier piece of cake if the scary ghost momma had nothing to worry about this time.[break][break]

"So, what are your thoughts, Oz? Ranch-flavoured popcorn with a hint of ketchup and all-dressed? Or just plain white cheddar and butter."[break][break]

[attr="class","bodygoldp"]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 23:11:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Oswald was actually looking forward to the trip all day. Not only was he able to make bottom innuendos, but he was also able to spend a little more "working" time with Stormy, rather than their usual hangouts. It was nice to see her in her element, working away to help out the average citizen.

As he settles onto the porch with bruiser - recently evolved, and twice as spunky - he pats the dog pokemon between the horns and scritches behind his ear, before glancing up to Stormy with a smile at her request to choose a popcorn type.

"The first one sounds absolutely disgusting. I'll go with option #2." He wrinkles his nose. Why would you ruin popcorn like that? He sticks his tongue out at the thought of it. Gross.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 14:45:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy holds the two buckets of popcorn behind her that she had been holding for when he decided. Relief fills her face for a moment at his choice, but then she furrows her brow and appears taken aback and insulted.[break][break]

"Absolutely disgusting? You dare call my delicious concoction disgusting? How dare."[break][break]

But she hands him his bucket of white cheddar popcorn, steals a bite, before digging into her own wonderful mess of random flavours. She moans
a little in appreciation. It's perfect.[break][break]

Her Alolan Marowak seems to already be investigating the tree - but she's distracted, perhaps a little distraught. Stormy doesn't catch it because she's distracted looking for a movie to watch, but it's clear that Marowak's mother ghost isn't here. Or at least, isn't coming out to say hi.[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 22:59:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Hey, well. It's not like I won't still want to kiss you after eating that nasty popcorn concoction." Oswald laughs softly and rolls his eyes, before looking up from where he was sitting. His eyebrows furrow as he focuses on the Marowak across the yard. "Your marowak seems to be awfully curious." He mentions, before grabbing the bowl of plain popcorn.

"Bruiser, you wanna check it out?" He smiles at his houndoom, who trots off to make sure the marowak is okay.

He bows his head to sniff at the skull on his head, before looking around, keeping an eye on the rest of the yard. Bruiser can tell that something's amiss, as well. He looks back to the marowak, tilting his head in a curious, puppy-like way.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 14:23:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy continues to stare in disbelief at Oswald, thoroughly distracted by their disagreement over popcorn. She barely notices when his attitude changes, or when he beckons for Bruiser to join her Marowak in their investigation.[break][break]

Eventually, however, her attention slides across the yard to see how agitated her Marowak is.[break][break]

She shakes her stick around her head to get rid of the Houndoom sniffing at her head, and she taps her bone then on the base of the tree. There's a pitiful noise that comes from her throat as she whines.[break][break]

"Marowak?"[break][break]

Stormy gets to her feet then, abandoning her nasty popcorn concoction to venture out into the yard. The temperature had dropped significantly, causing goosebumps to rise across her exposed skin. [break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 23:58:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
gengar

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - cursed body[break]
dark pulse / shadow ball / shadow punch /[break]night shade / psywave / haze

THE GHOSTS ARRIVE. led by a large gengar, waves of ghost pokemon begin to rush for the tree. it is unclear what they truly want. yet, they show no signs of stopping. the gengar casts the scene in an ominous haze. in the black mist, the two would be able to see haunting figures shift in and out of the weave. but the gengar is no coward; it lunges toward one of you with a potent SHADOW PUNCH.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

@bean3 &
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 18:28:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"That's weird, seems really upset..." Oswald glances up with Bruiser, before gasping as he sees a flash of ethereal purple coming towards them. "Stormy!" Normally, he'd let her fend for herself, but the Gengar has gotten the drop on them. He shoves her at the same time Bruiser pulls on her clothes, knocking her out of the way as the Shadow Punch hits in square in the side, sending him hurtling backwards.

When he lands, he reaches up to touch his nose, wiping away some blood. "You okay?" He calls out to her, before pointing to the Gengar. "Bruiser!"

The dog pokemon nods to Oswald and lunges over Stormy, tangling itself in the fray of black mist and ghost pokemon weaving in and out of it.

"Shit." Oswald makes his way back over to Stormy, grabbing her hand. "Sorry I pushed you." He wipes his face again, before chuckling. "I got punched in the face." He pinches the bridge of his nose.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 23:36:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy sort of grunts in response to his observation, but that grunt soon turns into a gasp of shock when a Gengar appears from the tree. The wild Pokemon seems to melt from the trunk of the tree, prying its arms from the bark as it takes a hefty step closer. Despite it weighing nothing and really, genuinely, being nothing, the Gengar seems to make the ground shake.[break][break]

The Marowak takes a step back, brandishing her stick that had now been set aflame with a rapid twirl against the ground. It sparks and ignites, the green fire eerie and illuminating her face in a ghastly light.[break][break]

"Marowak! Be caref--"[break][break]

Stormy's command is cut short as her breath is ejected from her body. Oswald's hands slam against her shoulder and she feels herself stumble aside with increased momentum. Her knees scrape the ground and she gasps, glancing over her shoulder to witness Oswald get decked by the Gengar's fist.[break][break]

Something tugs at her shirt and she looks down to see the man's Houndoom attempting to get her back to her feet. One hand wraps around the Pokemon's horn to help her back to her feet, and she brushes dirt off her bloodied knee.[break][break]

Marowak, on the other hand, continues to play defensively. Several more ghosts had arrived, eager to get a taste of the wonderful peaches growing from the tree. While the Gengar's back was turned and preoccupied with Oswald, she had thrown her bone staff in a wide arc, aiming to clap the back of the Gengar's head with a

shadow bone

.[break][break]

It connects without much hitch, and the Gengar melts into the ground like putty. For a moment, the rest of the ghosts pause in their advance, shocked that their leader had so easily been beaten.[break][break]

Or had he?[break][break]

Oswald apologizes and Stormy waves him off, but it's clear on her face that she's unsure what to make of being pushed. He reaches for her hand and she finds herself pulling out of it. There's a faraway look in her eye as she stares across the yard at her Marowak.[break][break]

"It's fine. Are you okay?"[break][break]

Stormy glances at his bloodied nose, a note of concern leaving creases between her eyebrows.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 2:18:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Oswald continues to pinch his nose, before closing his eyes. "Yeah, just. Hurts." He breathes out softly. "Sorry." He notices how quickly she pulls away from him, and licks his lips, regretting it instantly because there's blood all over them. "My brain may have been rattled around." He breathes out shakily and watches Bruiser for a moment, before turning back to Stormy.

"What's the plan? You're in the field more, so I'll follow your lead." He nods towards the situation, Bruiser jumping and leaping around at the ghosts, catching them in fire and shadowy claws.

As he pinches his nose, he thumbs his belt, looking for his pokeballs. They're across the yard - must have fallen off when he got knocked back. "Good grief."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 1:23:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy frowns, sucking air between her teeth at how nasty his nose looks. Part of her yearns to run back inside and find a bag of peas or something - but there's still a rampaging Gengar tearing up the metaphorical earth nearby.[break][break]

"Hopefully not too rattled, we have a movie to watch later and it's a damn good one. I'll quiz you when it's done."[break][break]

She juts a finger at him, a smirk playing across her lips.[break][break]

He asks her for her plan and she whistles under her breath, exhibiting her sheer lack of plan for this situation. It seems Marowak and Bruiser have it mostly handled, giving the Gengar a real run for his money.[break][break]

It seems that, in the confusion, Marowak had managed to

will-o-wisp

the target. Or maybe Bruiser had burned him himself. Regardless, the Marowak had the Gengar

hexed

. It was causing the wild Pokemon severe pain and trauma, and as a result, caused it to turn tail and flee.[break][break]

"My plan's usually to keep beating them till they run home scared."[break][break]

The tree appears unscathed and that's what really matters, so she points back toward the house and their patiently waiting popcorn bowls.[break][break]

"Now, let's get to that movie, shall we?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 3:43:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Oh - " Oswald stares as the Gengar turns to bolt off, leaving Marowak and Bruiser looking chuffed as hell as they literally - quite literally - high five one another with their paw and bone. It was adorable. His mouth hangs open for a moment, before he looks back at Stormy, with a smile.

"Yes. Movie." He turns towards the house, and lowers his hands to his side, before giving him bum a little pat and wiggling his eyebrows. "I had a couple peaches to protect." Oswald wiggles his eyebrows at his corny joke - pun intended, because popcorn, haha bean is really funny - and wraps an arm around his shoulder.

"Babe, I'm hurt, will you ice my nose and take care of me?" He pouts at her, then, with a coy little look. "There might be some cinnamon buns in it, for you." He winks.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 3:51:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

She's stomping back up to the house when his arm wraps around her shoulders and he reminds her that he'd got a swift punch in the mouth. How had she forgotten so easily?[break][break]

"Oh my God! Oz I'm so sorry, I feel so bad."[break][break]

She ducks under his arm to run inside faster, because she is faster, when she stops with a screeching halt at the mention of cinnamon buns. Not only that, but he pats her bum and winks about his 'peaches' joke, and she waggles her eyebrows.[break][break]

"Fuck yes."[break][break]

And then she retreats back inside. The sounds of items dropping out of the kitchen freezer are followed by yelps of surprise and pain as frozen objects land on her feet or are juggled behind a door propped open with one elbow.[break][break]

When she finally returns she's shivering and triumphant, holding a bag of frozen cauliflower between her teeth, and the two bowls of popcorn in either hand.[break][break]

"I'll set a timer for every 20 minutes - you can't over ice your face."[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 4:45:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Ah, my hero." Oswald reaches out and takes the bag of cauliflower, wrapping it up in a small cloth from his bag, before setting it over his nose. "Oh, ow, ow ow ow - Fuck -" Okay, now it hurts.

A lot.

"Ah, man..." He settles down onto the couch and opens his free arm, gesturing for her to join him. "Let's relax and watch this movie, and I'll try not to cry and bleed into the popcorn." Oswald laughs at himself, but his eyes are actually watering because his nose hurts so much. "We can get this checked in the morning, though, right?" He asks nervously. "What if it makes my nose crooked? Will you still think I'm pretty?"

Oswald bats his eyelashes at her, still holding the frozen veggies to his face.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 1:58:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

Stormy grits her teeth and winces at his immediate pain reaction, and she pauses the movie again and springs from her seat beside him. Aggressively, but as gingerly as could be possible for someone as bull-headed as she, she grabs hold of his chin to take a look at his nose.[break][break]

It must be a lot worse than she had first thought, especially given his shockingly loud reaction.[break][break]

"No, no, no. We're going to emergency right this second. C'mon, let's go."[break][break]

She swiftly turns the television off and scrawls a rough note indicating that they had to leave early due to emergency - but that the tree was safe and stuff.[break][break]

And then she grabs Oswald and his bag of cauliflower and pulls him out the door and towards her car.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
protect my peach [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 1:54:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free ghost-type base evo pokemon redeemable in the site shop.
[break]
@bean3 &