thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
study 01 [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 6:37:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kgcontain"]
[attr="class","kgheader"]
[attr="class","teamg"]

[attr="class","kgthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Under promise that he will be left to wander New Mauville in solitude, Gavin curls his fingers around the beast ball. Its golden ridges dig into the palm of his hand, the weight of it bowing his wrist. Over the steady hum of generators, his heartbeat pounds.[break][break]

"Do you really think you could handle a legendary?"[break][break]

Dark wings cast long shadows, swallow light as the corrupted creature is freed from its prison. It is the first time Gavin has stood this close. He could reach out to stroke the arch of its neck; it could just as easily tear his arm from the shoulder. New Mauville is warm from the friction of generators powering the complex above, but Gavin shivers.[break][break]

Gavin dips his head in silent reverence, and waits.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]solo

template by kay

[newclass=.kgcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kgheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamg]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kgthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
study 01 [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 8:48:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[NOSPACES]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
study 01 [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 9:04:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","teamg"]

The Durant is heard before it is seen, scuttling from the shadows with the sound of metal-on-metal. Lugia is the first to react, with Gavin being too nervous to look away from its imposing red glare; its screech nearly deafens him, standing so close.
[break][break]
SHADOW DOWN weakens Durant and alerts it to the threat. Its attempts to dig through the floor are slowed by metal, leaving it vulnerable as it buries its pincers between floor panels and struggles to disappear beneath them. Conditioned by his Sandslash to expect mindless aggression, Gavin is surprised to see the legendary remain still but for the way its head swings to follow Durant's movements. It's waiting, he realises, on him.
[break][break]
A mixture of anxiety and excitement stirs in his gut.
[break][break]
He nods, and SHADOW BLAST rends the air around it as it lances toward its prey. Durant does not survive.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: pass

[attr="class","tag"]solo

template by kay

[newclass=.kgcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kgheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamg]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kgthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
study 01 [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 0:29:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[NOSPACES]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIKACHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
study 01 [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 1:14:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","teamg"]

A Pikachu skitters out from some darkened corner of the room, drawn by the sounds of battle. Lugia's spiked tail lashes in expectation of another fight.[break][break]

"Wait!" A pause, then, "Please."[break][break]

It feels strange issues orders to such a powerful creature as if it were a common Pidgey. The thrill of its obedience swirls in his gut alongside guilt and confusion. Articuno had spoken to him with such intelligence. Could Lugia have done that, once? Could it still? Had it chosen silence, or had the corruption taken its mind as well? No answers are offered in the malevolence of its gaze.
[break][break]
Pikachu's ears flatten as it catches sight of the threat.[break][break]

"I'd like to catch this one. Can you..." How does one ask a shadow Pokemon to be gentle? "What's the weakest ability you have?"
[break][break]
Defying logic, it begins to rain indoors. Droplets spatter against Gavin's glasses. It would almost have been funny if he wasn't expecting the punchline to be a hurricane ripping through New Mauville.[break][break]

"I suppose I ought to clarify: the weakest offensive ability?"[break][break]

Lugia shifts its glare upon him, and Pikachu takes its chance. It bolts, aiming to retreat to somewhere small and safe, but it's not fast enough. The legendary directs its attention back upon the frightened mouse and gathers power in its maw, firing a WEATHER BALL across the room. An orb of water explodes on impact; leaving a soaked, fainted — but not dead — rodent. Lugia's shadow looms over Gavin as he retrieves an empty pokeball, menacing.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: catch

[attr="class","tag"]solo

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
study 01 [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 5:16:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[NOSPACES]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT PIKACHU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing