regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 18:40:36 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]he can't imagine anything worse. "sure."
[break][break]still stuck on the first sentence, marcel forces himself to press on at the sound of dominic's laughter. once he reaches the end of the page, he flicks through the next several without so much as a glance. soon enough, he tosses the entire thing aside.
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 16:55:26 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic already knows it won't happen, but the visual of marcel at one of the lower district clubs amid strobe lights and deafened by the pulse of music brings a ghost of a smile to dominic's face.

"great, you'll really like them." dominic lets the silence stretch out, watching marcel peruse the printed text for several moments and eventually discard the file. he arches an eyebrow and wonders if he's imagining the tension in marcel's body language.

"no luck?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 17:24:27 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]any curiosity as to what dominic's friends would be like is outweighed by common sense. self-preservation. marcel huffs: a half-laugh.
[break][break]
"dunno." his head tilts back to stare at the ceiling. "like i said, it's too late for this crap." it's a good enough excuse, he decides.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 17:47:34 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic's gaze finally slides from marcel to the pages, and then to the empty hall. he tries to remember what it feels like to feel fatigue settling in his bones, but that sensation had been taken from him too - all that is left is a gnawing type of exhaustion that he can't quite brush off.

"you finally getting tired?" dominic drawls, the flatness of his tone softened with something like levity. "need me to tuck you in?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 19:13:53 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel pulls a face; his eyelids feel heavy. "i'm fine." a few seconds pass before he pushes himself up from his chair.
[break][break]
his gaze falls back to the documents. marcel scrutinises them for some time before pushing away thoughts of avatars altogether. "have fun hunting."
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 12:23:47 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 "i will." dominic doesn’t stop marcel when he makes to leave, following his movement with a half-lidded gaze.

"thanks for the help," he adds flatly, vaguely acerbic when he looks down at the writing marcel had etched into the pages; something cryptic at best, and utterly useless to him. one corner of his mouth remains upturned into a sneered smile.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
regress [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:57:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: