[m] all time low

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] all time low
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 6:28:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"aaaaaaaa fuck."

she rubs her forehead, flinching at the sun. stupid sun. stupid work. stupid getting up. stupid getting dressed. stupid eevees getting her out of bed so that she can be a functioning human in society. stupid parents for haunting her even in her dreams, with nagging that could make her go deaf in one ear. nyeh nyeh nyeh, you need to eat breakfast. nyeh nyeh nyeh, you needed to get dressed and make money. nyeh, you can't make money from just playing video games.

"yeah, well they can go nyeh themselves."

she had a nasty hangover, and she wasn't exactly saying that to anyone in particular. but arceus, fuck her if she couldn't go for a good glass of water and a nice meal right about now. yeah, yeah, she should have had breakfast earlier. yeah, yeah, she had time to earlier. but, also consider: she just wanted to piss her eevees off because they woke up tackling into her stomach. like, how do you deal with that?

the ground was still rolling around, shifting about while she tried to recover from the low of the alcohol. but how could she, when she was so high up?

oh, genius idea. all she had to do was lay flat on the ground.

was she on a mission? she was. but, also consider: hangover before being chewed out by another officer. she'd rather deal with this headache now over another headache later. simple solutions to everyday problems.

and here we have evelyn, nesting in the middle of a dirt road. sat down, balled up with knees to her chest while her puffy, pinkish hair flops over her head.

open mission
she has a major hangover i'm so sorry
gaslight
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
[m] all time low
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 10:58:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

"Understood." [break][break]

With that final confirmation Razz hung up his phone and sighed not looking forward to what was coming up next. It was a call from the league telling him more details about the current mission he was visiting Littleroot for. He already had the specs but now with a bit more detail in the mix he also had the name of someone who he was suppose to work with. Okay this seemed like it would be simple enough, well poison was never simple but he used to be a pretty good with said pokemon, and he made sure to teach Salem something useful for the situation. Once he was at the building he paused at the sight. [break][break]

No not the haze that was clearly coming from the building, but because the woman who was curled up on the ground. That wasn't weird at all, he looks down as Sabrina meows a few times with amusement in her tone. "Please don't say that," he grumbles but fears the white cat to be right in this being the person he was asked to work with. The ranger walks up to her and takes in a deep breath as he thought to himself 'mission mode' as he adjust his band to ensure it covered his scared half. "Umm... excuse me" he spoke softly in an attempt to get her attention but both his Meowstic rolled their eyes at his attempt so Salem didn't bother to see if she would react to his trainer before he gave out a great big loud. [break][break]

"MREOW MEOW!" In a 'wake up!' tone, god damn it. [break][break]

"Sorry for them..." hes quick to say as Razz just gives them an annoyed look. Though hopefully it would get her up as they did have a job.

[break][break]
    [/b] Gaslight Mission [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

MISSION WITH @evelyn

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    [m] all time low
    POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 21:27:23 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    she wanted the sleep.

she wanted the b i g sleep.

but unfortunately, an actual nyeh wakes her up. quick enough for it to jab against her eardrums. quick enough for her to groan and softly whine, raising her arms up to lazily hold over the top of her head. "waaaaah.. five more minuuuuutes.." the woman groans, only gently opening her eyes in the comforts of darkness that her legs offered. who was the binch that disrupted this peace--

oh.
    a kid and his pokemon.

she says kid, but he probably wasn't too young compared to her. probably around the same age as her little brother. "daaaamn straight.." she responds to the apology, murmuring softly in a drawn out tone. she really didn't want to work, but there really was no getting around it, was there?

... what was their job again? crap.

"who're ya again?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,203 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    [m] all time low
    POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 7:53:29 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

Razz just raises a brow at the pink hair girl as she asked for five more minutes. Was she really just sleeping here as the building was literally spewing poison? Yet having looked up a bit it was clear that she wasn't fully there. Though having never been one for drinking himself Razz couldn't pick up the signs of what was going on with the other just yet. For all he knew the league had decided to just pair him up with a crazy woman. And if that was the case why would they allow this person to work in the first place? Ugg these were questions he realized he didn't want answers to as she asked for his name, the confusion in her voice easy to pick up. Once again Sabrina suggested something, "No we're not doing that," he paused, "....yet," he then adds now considering it but he would try to be the voice of reason here. [break][break]

The ranger knelt down to be at her level trying to see if he could see her face through her think hair. "Razz Kingsman, you and I were suppose to work this place Ms. Yu," he tries to remind the other. Knowing by hair alone that this had to be her as he recalls over the phone that his partner would be very difficult to miss. Well that is if he had a partner at all as it didn't look like she was getting up. Wait did she try already go in and she get poisoned? No that didn't seem right he'd experience poison before and this wasn't it "Are you going to be able to do this job? Because I can always call the league back and tell them you can't." it wasn't meant to sound like a threat of any form, but with his lack of people skills it was possible for him to easily come off that way.

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH @evelyn

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

awards
      0 posts
      Deleted DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @Deleted
      Deleted
      [m] all time low
      POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 8:29:17 GMT
      Deleted Avatar
      why was she here again?

oh, right, she had a job to do. duh. the guy over here just said that, and she was just being a forgetful person. "arrrrrgh.." she lets out a groan, arms against her head while slowly standing up properly. she rests a hand against the wall behind her, using her other hand to brush her thick hair over her head, and have her locks frame and rest against the side of her face. "i'll be fine.." she lets out a silent wheeze, before bringing her hands up to gently slap her face. back awake! look alive, evie!

"juuust a major hangover. sucks, man." she glances to him with sapphire eyes, before flashing a grin while reaching for a pokeball. out comes a ponyta with a mane that'd make it look like cotton candy. the pastel veil showed itself in the form of its pinkish aura, paired with a gentle, sweet scent that emitted from the pokemon. at least it would help with any poison.

"i should be alright! just call me evelyn. or evie. either way is great, so lighten up~"

she takes a glance to the building of poison not too far from them - not like there would be any problem with her ponyta out. she gives a wave to the two psychic felines, then points towards the building. "so. the two poison pokemon. we gonna go in with a plan, or are we gonna go in with guns blazin'?~"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,203 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      [m] all time low
      POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 9:53:01 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]
      [attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

The ranger gets up and moves away in order to give Ms. Yu the room that she needed, being patient for the time being as she seemed to finally take grip with things. It wasn't like the poison pokemon were going anywhere, which was part of the problem but there was no rush about it. Though he did tilt his head at her in a bit of a judging away as he raised a brow. "Why would you drink so much before a mission?" he can't help but question her clearly having a bit of a problem with that. Though it seems like she was in slightly better condition but he wasn't fully sure if he could trust her with the mission. [break][break]

He felt like saying something when suddenly Salem was sounding excited as the blue Meowstic started pulling on his pant leg meowing something when the woman gave her name, all to grab his attention. Salem pointing at her before using PSYCHIC to take his phone out and the pointed at the phone and at her again. "I think he saying he's seen you on the phone before...?" Razz knew it sounded weird but the cat was going so fast that he couldn't pick up the details. For now it made him just deal with the whole Hang over thing, after all as long as she did the job he supposed it was fine. "I'm light," he slightly protest but with the look both his pokemon gave him and honestly easy self realization his shoulders slumped as he looked at them, "Oh Hush." [break][break]

He pondered for a minute as he tried to think up of a few ideas. "Well thankfully between us I know we'll be protected from the poison," he comments seeing the galarian Ponyta. Galar was still a big gap of little information but he had read up on the alternate versions of pokemon he was familiar with, and his Meowstic had Misty Terrain. "If we want to keep from trying to damage the inside of the building I can possibly try to go in first and uses these guy's psychic to try and at least get them out from the building and you try to knock them out cold once they're driven out?" he offers as a possible plan, "Unless you rather just go in 'guns blazing' I'd be willing to back you up."

[break][break]

[break]

[/div]

MISSION WITH @evelyn

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]