awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 18:37:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Hmph." The world will die but Silph will still refuse to cave. Should Hoenn fall, Fernando will relocate as he did with Kanto, and start anew. Only a bullish pride prevents him from cutting his losses and abandoning the region outright. It's the same pride that carried him to the top of the board and one he won't so easily give up — not to some freaks who refuse to play by the same rules he's abided by for far too long.

That same refusal prevents him from giving her quarter but somehow she's weaseled her way into getting exactly what she wants. It infuriates him and he'll make sure to punish her accordingly. To think she understands his own depravity is a gross oversight on the carefully curated window he's allowed her to peer into. There's no need to grant mercy to criminals; bad guys don't play by the rules.

But, in the moment, he accepts, knowing full well he'll regret it with time. The trick is to get as much value as he can upfront and hope it makes up for it.

"Cheers."

Alcohol is alcohol. He drinks her in all the same until it burns in the wells of his stomach. Intoxicated on her taste, he doesn't let up. Not until he swallows her whole.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2020 19:45:09 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth, as though chiding an animal. "now, don't be so petulant. like i said, this is cause for celebration." 

and yet the last of her words are skewed, left spoken into his mouth as he takes what's his. she tastes victory on his tongue and the war within his own body from the tension of his neck as she curls her fingers against him. 

the pianist stumbles over his keys and she chuckles against his lips, though does not pull away. 

she has gotten what she wanted. the deed is done and she is meant to leave now, languid walk leaving him wanting, but instead she is drawing him closer and sinking into him and cursing the needs of her own flesh and blood. 

[newclass=.freypost]font:12px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 21:59:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]So much for sobriety. He can taste his refusal on her lips. It blossoms into a growing urge but even that dissipates with enough tension. A need for escalation only allows one of two paths, compliance, which means moving elsewhere, or refusal, which tempers his expectations accordingly. After all, foreplay only goes so far.

When he tires, he parts, reeling back slowly, making sure never to break eye contact. "You should know, when it comes to business, I'm not nearly as forgiving." His hold on her neck slips to her shoulders, lower, in a downward slide against the slick of her dress, until he removes himself completely. "No matter how sweetly you think you can convince me otherwise."

He removes himself from her person, reclining in order to resharpen the press of his collar.

"So make it worth my while."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2020 2:24:19 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]one last hope. one last ride. that's all this is. she's a woman with a death mark on her head, a sweet reluctance of murphy's law, in that every waking moment she totters on the precipice of life-to-death. they're all dying, all unbecoming, and so many try to ignore this inscrutable fact. 

death doesn't scare her; not the logical part of her, anyway. 

so perhaps that's why she's so reckless in these matters. perhaps that's why she allows herself a small pout when he pulls away. but she licks her lips when he goes to righten his clothes; her blood tells her to muss it again, if only to see the look on his face. she doesn't. 

"what's there to forgive?" she breathes with a laugh. 

and then she turns in her seat, back still arched like a cat's, as she pours the last of the bottle into her glass. "i've gotten what i want and my cards are on the table," she says. she taps her phone. "i'll send you a list of things i need to get started. my only request is that my workspace is here in lilycove." she winks. "don't want to be too far from you, councilman."

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 9:55:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Outskirts. Out of sight and out of mind.

Requesting her location stay in Lilycove is an immediate red flag. There’s too many people and too many loose ends for her to comfortably work here without exposing herself to potential danger. The only exception to that rule is if the Ultra Beast invade Lilycove first — a high chance but wasteful opportunity if correct.

Keep in mind even I have my limits.

A hand strums against her leg, sliding up to where the edge of her dress meets skin. He gives her a firm squeeze to the point he can feel her fill the gap between her fingers. “So don’t test me.” It’s his first, last, and only warning. There’s too much risk otherwise.

I don’t expect ethics but liability is another thing. Skirting around the law is one thing, breaking it is another.

The implication is bleed through both his tone and his gaze.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 20:23:13 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]her lips quirk. they'll have to build from the ground up, but she can work with that. relief bubbles inside of her--it's a relief she didn't know she needed. as long as she works for fernando, as long as she makes herself useful to him, she'll be under his protection. 

granted, he would certainly cut down anyone if it meant saving himself. (who wouldn't?) that part of her plan is still but a seedling, planted in his mind with soft caresses and the sunlight-warmth of her lips. 

her coy expression falls away and she places a hand over his. "i know how to tread with care. like i said--our little secret." 

then she brushes his hand away from her and slides down out of her chair. she presses into him while she fishes bills from her clutch. 

"call me if you need anything, darling. whether it's business," she says and steps away, hand sliding from his. over her shoulder, she looks back at him, winks, and says, "or pleasure."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
alliance [c]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 22:54:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: