40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
can't even smile [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 6:36:40 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The Hoenn region was unstable, rotting in the foundation, being slowly but surely eaten away at by the termites of Team Rocket (herself included), but it had one thing going for it: The weather was astounding. Even given the strange shifts in the climate the heat was just right out on the water. Evangeline started the day in Pacifidlog Town, purely on a visit for once, but had slowly drifted away from the town since.

She'd decided to sunbathe, but with the unconventional makeup of the town there wasn't anywhere to do it. In the end she opted to make her own space and simply sprawl out over the top of her Tentacruel. It was the most useful it had been since evolving. Its skin was cool and soft, and with no internal skeleton it had this nice give to it almost like a mattress. Within an hour she'd accidentally fallen asleep, and when she woke up the town was a spec in the distance.

"Ah, were you just doing what you wanted while I was out?" she questioned, sitting up and stretching, "Don't sweat it, I'm not upset." she went on plainly when she saw the nervous way her Tentacruel was glancing at her.

In fact she didn't even ask the Pokemon to take her back to town. She just sat up, pulled her swimsuit back into place, and threw her sunhat on over her hair. It was likely she'd already burned a little (or a lot) but if she could salvage her face at all it was worth it.

mission

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #85a37e[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor o, professor oak
he/him
october 15th
littleroot
demisexual
scientific pioneer
cadet
i'll show you love like the sun, i'll spark again
awards
33 posts
ian oak DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ian
ian oak
can't even smile [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 19:19:50 GMT
ian oak Avatar
 "come on, lucario. for a fighting-type you sure lack vigor. where's that sense of adventure! don't you also wanna find that wormhole and visit ultraspace?" in his hand ian possessed a strange device that was hand built personally by him.

the name? wavefinder.

a device that was use to detect unconventional waves. ian hoped to have found a path that would open a portal soon, but as he emerged from his previous scenery. what ian would come to find would be something even better: heaven. he would come to be halted by the baking body that lacked proper sunscreen. unsure as to who the woman () was, he couldn't exactly see her face and expect it to be the famous actress .

with a clock to the noggin by his lucario, he'd shout, "yowch!" rubbing his cheek. "that was just uncalled for, i was admiring art. this isn't somethin' you get to see everyday, y'know!" he was unaware of how loud and disturbing he was being upon scolding and informing lucario about the importance of being a "man". "now if you'll excuse me..." clearing his throat, the professor would come to slick back his hair.

bearing the face of a himbo, he'd lean upon the tentacruel, and with the smile of a goof, said, "like chemistry—baby—if i were a particle and you were a quantum potential, would you allow me to inspect your classically forbidden regions?" little did he know the woman was no stranger. "hey, lucario, it seems i've found some beryllium, gold, and titanium; because she is be-au-ti-ful!" lucario groaned in disgust, but ian didn't care.

eat your heart out, lucario.
close tab

played by

sunshine

eve
she/her
twenty-eight
august 12
castelia city
bisexual
actor/"scientist"
grunt
i can't smile wide, i'm stuck, there's nothing I can do
awards
40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
can't even smile [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 23:22:39 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Quick to accept Evangeline's forgiveness and the free rein it gave her, Tentacruel went back to lazily floating through the water and scanning its surface for shadows. While Evangeline slept she'd gotten peckish and it was a desire to put a stop to that feeling that drew her away from town. She'd already claimed a few lives (and consumed them as stealthily as she could), but she was still adjusting to the increased appetite evolution demanded. She needed more.

So Evangeline rode along while Tentacruel floated from small island to small island, checking each shore for more to eat. By the time she came to an extended stop at one particular island Evangeline had caught onto the game, and leaned over curiously to watch the silhouettes of her tentacles wrap tight around something.

She'd never watched any of her Pokemon eat live prey. Curiosity pushed her to lean forward more, then lay out on the Tentacruel to get a better view without interrupting.

Her focus was almost entirely taken up watching the show. Best she could guess Tentacruel had plucked a Krabby before it could scuttle or burrow away. It found itself wrapped up tight before it could do much, but she could still see the outline of its pincers opening and closing in a futile attempt to fight back. The drama of it was almost stirring, but just as this macabre puppet show began nearing its climax Tentacruel jolted and Evangeline lost the plot as she nearly slid off her Pokemon.

"Agh, what the he--" for a moment Evangeline forgot who she was (who she was supposed to be) as she rounded on whoever stopped her play. She so rarely got to enjoy a private moment, it was unfair that even in the middle of the ocean something had to go wrong! But as she found herself confronted by a familiar face she struggled to pull all her seeping venom back in. While the dope from her mission at Meteor Falls threw awful pickup lines at her she tried to hurriedly scrabble together her mask.

"Ah, that's very sweet but I'm afraid most of that went over my head," in a 180 from moments ago she tried to put on a gentle smile and a gentler voice for her response to this foolishness. Slowly she turned herself around on her Tentacruel so that she was facing the bothersome stranger. Still seated, with her knees bent and her arms folded over them at the wrist.

"But it's nice to see you again um, I don't believe I got your name last time."

mission

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
can't even smile [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 5:49:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
??

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - poison touch[break]
poison tail / dragon pulse / sludge bomb[break]toxic / smokescreen / hydro pump

THEIR SEASIDE EXCURSION summons unwelcome company. From the sea, three figures approach with Dragalge. They attack immediately, taking advantage of their range, as they bombard the two with SLUDGE BOMBS. They seem to desire your Pokemon, attempting to strike you down rather than them. As they come closer, you see that they wield stun batons, coursing with electricity.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

light

professor o, professor oak
he/him
october 15th
littleroot
demisexual
scientific pioneer
cadet
i'll show you love like the sun, i'll spark again
awards
33 posts
ian oak DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ian
ian oak
can't even smile [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 18:34:33 GMT
ian oak Avatar
 "!?" quickly he'd retract himself. stepping away from the actress in shock. who would have thought fate would allow the two to cross paths once again? "y-you can just call me professor o or ian," the scientist chuckled. with disgust he'd look over to lucario, annoyed that he didn't utilize his aura senses to warn him of this encounter.

"just wha--" suddenly there was an unannounced visit from a group to arrive on shore. with lucario's DETECTION, he would utilize his quick movement to produce an AURA SPHERE in order to counter the incoming sludge bomb. the sludge scattered across the sandy shore, burning the surface with its toxins. "nice one, lucario! now..." he'd look to the oncoming trio, "...who the hell are they and what are they wearing?" he was enamored yet disgusted, more so worried about the weapons they possessed as well.

"lucario, my bag!" lucario had been carrying the professor's essential items. reaching into it, he would pull out his trusty old gadget: the shocker. which looked like a .38 special revolver, "don't worry," he whispered to , "it's totally not a real gun. i mean, well, it is. but nothing that'll harm them; i call it the shocker." pointing it at the trio who'd halt, he'd say, "take one more step and i shoot."

he doubt they had plan on listening, but this was their chance. "we should slowly back away and try to retreat for now, we need a plan." and that plan involved taking them out and robbing them of their loot. he wanted the outfits they were wearing, it looked as if it'd come in handy.

close tab

played by

sunshine

eve
she/her
twenty-eight
august 12
castelia city
bisexual
actor/"scientist"
grunt
i can't smile wide, i'm stuck, there's nothing I can do
awards
40 posts
evangeline DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evangeline
evangeline
can't even smile [tt]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 21:11:32 GMT
evangeline Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Ian, Evangeline would definitely be calling him "Ian" if the only alternative was "Professor O". Though somehow it felt like Professor O might fit better. It was just ridiculous enough to sum up the limited experiences she'd had with the man. Smart enough to spot a Pokemon's ability from ten feet away but too dumb to carry a proper conversation.

She was just getting ready to weather more of his particular brand of stupid when danger fell into her lap the way it just seemed to lately. The arrival of strangely dressed individuals wasn't enough warning for her to prepare for an attack, if she was on her own she might have been turned to muck and bone by the SLUDGE BOMB volley. Thankfully Ian's Lucario was quick to respond to the fastest moving projectiles, giving Evangeline just enough time to make a response of her own.

"Tentacruel, protect me!" The order was firm and loud, but not shrill. Tentacruel acted immediately upon hearing Evangeline's words. The gem at the center of her forehead began to glow a brilliant red and when the second and third rounds of SLUDGE BOMB fell they scattered across a shimmering, ruby tinted PROTECT. The moment the attack was done Evangeline was ready to run. Between the approaching Dragalge and the armed and armored appearance of their three opponents she was sure they were outgunned.

"Real gun or not we need to go," she did her best to suppress the hiss in her whispering voice, "If we need to get out of here then get over here." She would love to beat a quick retreat on her own, but it wouldn't be good for her image if he got out alive and reported on Evangeline the heartless actress who left him to die; so after telling him to 'get over here' she made her best attempt at grabbing his shirt and pulling him onto her Tentacruel. If it worked she was ready to gun it backwards ("slowly" her ass) and hopefully his Lucario could manage to jump on.

If he fought her attempt, well . . . she'd figure it out when it happened!

mission