Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
I Talk to Rain [c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 22:16:58 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi kept to himself these days, well not really to himself, more so mumbling over thoughts that would echo in his head as he prepared for things. Lilycove was preparing for the worst as was the rest of the region, and the general public didn’t seem to be aware, and he didn’t want to cause panic prematurely. Instead when people asked him what was going on it was “we are preparing for a storm” he’d say telling everyone like it was reassuring with his pure wide smile.

But...here he was wandering the streets of Rangers setting things up, guidelines being checked papers being thrown, pokemon scattered around. Hell even giant pokemon were out and about trying to fix everything. Selena had informed them of the truth, or at least a large portion to it. They were to either prepare with her or leave, to some degree, but she’d never say it like that. She wasn’t rude nor was she demanding. Professional. As always, but he could sense the worry in her core about a war arising.

‘I will help Selena! Anyway I can’ the words exploded out of his lips earlier that day, and his body shook in fear at the same time. Exactly what was he agreeing to. Surely he could go home to Galar, but that wouldn’t mean safety if the battle was lost. If these people were to win and conquer Hoenn what regions were next?! On top of that he’d lose everything he worked so hard for, every person he met, he’d abandon. Billi couldn’t turn tail and run. It was no different from dungeons in his video games but with respawns and third life.

Billi owed Selena that she owed her for the spark he had ignited inside when he travelled down into the sewers with her. Owing not only her, but his pokemon the respect to keep their home, and their pride as Hoenn’s, and as his pokemon. Tangled knots of nausea appeared in his stomach as he thought of the forthcoming battle for his pokemon’s life. Them fighting tooth and nail for another day, to survive the space invaders. If Billi had anything he knew he had the charisma to keep people happy, to rally behind him, but he wasn’t a fighter. He was a protector, someone who would protect and bring people back and hug them...but war...his pokemon weren’t built for support, nor were they built for battle, considering they were all still weak first stage pokemon, so he had a limited time to train aggressively.

“Maybe…...the rangers can help me,” he thought out loud whispering as he walked through the bustling crowd. Billi worried what pokemon would be best for this, which ones would he have the chance to build a warrior's bond. Corvisquire he knew would do it, he already saved him once, and now Billi knew that Corvisquire was willing to do whatever it took to protect Billi, and whatever Billi wanted, but….he would worry that his pokemon would act on his own if his own if Billi’s well-being was in danger. While his other pokemon from home didn’t make sense to bring because they were only small. While….he did have his spider pokemon. Joltik, Spinark and Dewpider. He was close to them...they were amongst his strongest in terms of spirit.

“Hmmm” The three spiders crawled behind him bickering amongst themselves about what to eat, while Corvisquire was perched on Billi’s shoulder cawing at strangers. “What would mom say Billi,” he slapped his face making blood rush to it. Thinking for a moment as he sat on a bench in a pleasant park being converted into what appeared to be a medical bay. Of course he muttered to himself more not noticing the strange, and how close his corvisquire was to their face.

close tab

played by

light

professor o, professor oak
he/him
october 15th
littleroot
demisexual
scientific pioneer
cadet
i'll show you love like the sun, i'll spark again
awards
33 posts
ian oak DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ian
ian oak
I Talk to Rain [c]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 3:47:21 GMT
ian oak Avatar
 though the corvisquire had invaded the professor's space, it was the professor who invaded its. "wow, wow, wow, it's been awhile since i've seen one of these." examining his beak, wing, and corvisquire's eye, he knew just from his analyzation what this pokemon was capable of.

it was his gift, after all. the professor was a walking pokedex. "the raven pokemon that possesses the capability think and make precise action when in battle or a dangerous situation. they're great to have!" leaning to the side, due to corvisquire blocking his view, ian would casually speak to , "your corvisquire's going to be a great asset to you in the future, never forget that. it's going to get you out of a lot of trouble kid!"

standing from his position, ian would come to place his hands within the pockets of his lab coat. removing from his left pocket was a lighter, the other a spliff. lightning the item, he'd take a single whiff. with one inhale came an exhale, his back would come to be turned toward . but that didn't mean the professor was done speaking with him. "you seem like someone with a lot on their mind, blondie." once more a whiff taken, "why don't you tell this stranger all about it?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
I Talk to Rain [c]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2020 1:52:53 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Corvisquire turned its attention to the stranger that stared at him intently, commenting on it’s intelligence. Granted the bird felt pride out of what it could understand, this wasn’t the time to be wanting the stranger's attention, even if he did caw at him first. The bird ruffled its feathers and began picking at them to clean himself, almost ignoring the human beside him now. Billi’s ears caught the strangers' words and they pulled him from his delusional self pity.

“Oh uh...thanks,” Billi smiles even if it was fake. The words were very kind, and it was clear the man knew about the species quite well. Normally Billi would turn to ask a hundred questions, but his brain was handling its own peculiar questions. “He’s kinda a crow I guess. They're really smart! I brought him from galar hahaha” he grinned trying to be that beam of light as his brood of baby spider pokemon rested in his lap getting their rubs in, until they fell asleep.

A chuckle left Billi’s lips hearing the man trying to be a comforting saint. Some reason he found this funny was because he was always wanting to be that person, but here he was, being annoying as shit and working it out. “Just all these….preparations are worrying me a bit that’s all! Bad news and things,” he was purposely vague because he didn’t want to spread fear prematurely. Blue eyes seemed distant, grey with anxiety and worry as hands shook through the joltiks fuzz as if to nervously fumble.

“Yeah...I just worry about people and everything a lot, a lot less for me...kinda? It’s more of a selfish selflessness. “ he held back his tongue from explaining more.