Rework

Rufian
He/Him/His
April 22nd
Heterosexual
Leaguer
23 height
23 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rufio
Rufio McGillis
Scorbunny didn't touch a thing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 1:21:42 GMT
Rufio McGillis Avatar

Pacofodlog Town, it wasn't a town he'd likely have visited before unless necessary...Or in this case if he were being paid.

Rufio was being paid to come aide the town as the Corsola reef that held up the town itself were in danger from other invasive Pokemon that threatened to eat the coral Pokemon. Having acquired a new Water-Type himself, in the form of Triton the Horsea, the youth found the ability to aide the people while making himself some cash on the side. After all he wasn't going to help anyone for free.

Pressing on toward the dock-based city Rufio would wander about until he found himself along the edge that outright faced the open sea, in the distance one could see the water bubbling, distorting.

He had seemingly arrived just in time with the enemy Pokemon out at sea, but only a couple of minutes out from the town itself.

So do they plan on having me do this alone, or?....Hehh, I'll get it done, who needs help with riff raff after all.

ooc; mission
close tab

played by

light

professor o, professor oak
he/him
october 15th
littleroot
demisexual
scientific pioneer
cadet
i'll show you love like the sun, i'll spark again
awards
33 posts
ian oak DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ian
ian oak
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 1:34:50 GMT
ian oak Avatar
 "boop!" a straw hat would come to be placed atop of the eager trainer's head. leaning over the youth's shoulder, breath emitting the smell of mint flavored gum. ian would try to get a grasp of how far out the terrible, hungry group of mareanie were. "that's enough time to prep." removing himself from hovering over the kid. he'd look back to his lucario, "bring the stuff!"

a large briefcase would come to be thrown before the duo. lucario releasing the item to his trainer, "i can't believe they sent a kid to help me." entering the code to the metallic casing, he'd open it and began to rummage about. "are you a trainer? you seemed really eager to handle this on your own, i hope you're not the hotheaded type. those type sure have the brevity of a dragon-type, but the brain of a psyduck!"

close tab

played by

Rework

Rufian
He/Him/His
April 22nd
Heterosexual
Leaguer
23 height
23 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
42 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rufio
Rufio McGillis
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 0:16:56 GMT
Rufio McGillis Avatar

Duh fuuuuck?....

Watch it geezer, who are you calling a kid?

Who are you?

Wait....You're here for the job too?

Hehh, what a drag...Stay out of our way you Bellsprout lookin' goober, we'll handle it.

Pulling out a single miniature Poke Ball from his hoodie's front left pocket Rufio would tap it's center button to activate it's full form before tossing it moderately high into the air. Opening up with a sort of distorted breaking sound blended with the noise of built up pressure being released the Poke Ball would then cast forth a plume of blue energy that crackled about in silence as it took on an actual form. And as the light faded so would Morph the Morpeko appear along the edge of the dock they stood upon.

Smiling as he happily gorged himself on an electrically charred pumpkin seed the Morpeko would remain ignorant to the task at hand as well as the incoming horde of Pokemon out at sea, albeit his ears did twitch while subconsciously picking up on what was going on in the real world while he day dreamed.

Once they get in range we'll simply use Thunder Shock on the water's surface. It'll zap the invading Pokemon, but the electricity won't reach down to the Corsola due to the depth of the water here.

How's that for Psyduck brains?

It's almost like you made an assumption there.....Hmmm.

Haahaa!

Bellowing out in hearty laughter, that was about sixty percent over exaggerating on Rufio's part, the ginger would then turn his gaze from his new "ally" back to the incoming Mareanie that were nonetheless still a safe distance away, at least for the time being.

ooc; mission