he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Worse Mission Ever (TT)
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2020 10:02:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

When he had the job of having to protect the idiot diggers on the mountain Razz felt like there couldn't be a worse mission to be sent on. However after reading up on this mission part of him felt like it was easily on par with it. A mission where some pokemon were hiding where they shouldn't be wasn't that big a deal really, but considering how this particular one that had a bunch of nose killing poison types. He paused his thoughts for a moment since he was waiting for the volunteer the higher ups said he'd be working with, okay maybe this wasn't as bad as the digging missions but still definitely up there. [break][break]

Razz checked the clock on his phone to see what was taking the other, though its only been about 10 minutes since the agreed meeting for this he was still very much on the arriving early side. That was when Azula called for his attention as she noticed another coming. A bit of relief came when he recognized her, "Hey, when command said a volunteer named Vera would be helping me I didn't think it be you, but glad to see a familiar face," he greets recalling their time on the island challenge. From his bag he brought out another mask he was given for his partner.[break][break]

"From the rangers, to help with this as the problem is poison types, think you're ready?" he asked to be sure before he would move into the entrance of the sewers to start the mission.

[break][break]
    [/b] Sweep the Sewers [/sub][/ul][break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
    She/her
    Twenty-four
    December 21
    Lilycove City
    Bisexual
    Culinary chemist
    Cadet
    I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
    awards
    177 posts
    Vera Lindt DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @vera
    Vera Lindt
    Worse Mission Ever (TT)
    POSTED ON Oct 11, 2020 3:40:09 GMT
    Vera Lindt Avatar
    [nospaces]

contrary to expectations, vera's footsteps come from farther inside the sewers system, rather from outside. they're not hurried. in fact, it's not until she recognizes the hair and the voice that she picks up her pace.

[break][break]

"razz? wow, what a funny coincidence," she greets with a bright smile that is regretfully hidden behind the mask she wears. well, she doesn't actually regret not having to breathe in the undoubtedly foul smell of these sewers. but going through deadly situations together does have the tendency of endearing a person, and the smile is genuine.

[break][break]

"did i keep you waiting? sorry, i happened to arrive way too early and figured i'd go ahead and do a bit of reconnaissance while my partner arrived. diagnosis? this place is a huge maze and doesn't have enough light. luckily, i brought someone that can help with that. plus, a map."

[break][break]

vera turns her phone around so that razz can see the blueprints on her screen. from behind her, a lanturn emerges, hovering at around the height of her waist and illuminating the place with the orbs above her head.

[break][break]

"razz, meet taffy. taffy, this is razz." the light orbs on taffy's head tingle with a movement of her head. vera's gaze turns towards the empoleon next to razz. later, with introductions out of the way, the mission proper can begin. "let's go this way."

[attr="class","hashtext"]
    [attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit; font-size:inherit; color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } #hashtag .pkspr, #hashtag .pokesprite { cursor: default; } #hashtag .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 30px; padding: 0; margin-top: -30px; } #hashtag .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, 0); padding-bottom: -20px; } .hashtext .vdice-box { box-shadow: none; border: 3px [var="heart"] solid; width: 40px; height: 40px; } .hashtext .vdice-box .vdice-value { font: 24px 'slabo 27px'; line-height: 20px; [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon lanturn"]
    toxic takeover mission
    close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    3,204 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    Worse Mission Ever (TT)
    POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 0:26:01 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetop"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +
    WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Admittedly it was a bit odd to see her already ahead, most people he got paired with tended to arrive later so this was a nice change of pace. "Wow and just like that you've already done a lot more than I'd thought be possible," he can't help but comment amazed how the other found a way to map out the sewers. Not even the rangers could give him anything as useful. Though she was a woman of science so he shouldn't be too surprised that she'd be able to figure it out. [break][break]

"It's fine I haven't been here that long, besides just like that you've done a lot more to prep for this mission than I have," he chuckles lightly though feeling a bit bad that he couldn't do more. Maybe as the mission went on he and Azlua could pitch in better. He smiles down at the lanturn with a small wave as greeting before gesturing his head toward his Empoleon, "And this is Azula, figured a steel-type would work best against the poison problem, and might be good for washing them out," he introduces the Emperor pokemon who would most likely be judging the woman, "Ignore her stare she does that," he adds quietly. [break][break]

With all that out of the way Razz followed the other making sure to take out his flashlight to help with the darkness problem as he and Azula tagged along.

[break][break]
      [/b] Sweep the Sewers [/sub][/ul][break]

[/div]
      [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
      [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
      [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
      [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

MISSION WITH

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]