[nospaces]
[attr=class,mainbo]
[googlefont="Oswald"][attr=class,titlepage]REMIEL CALCIFET

[attr=class,imaje]

24 | ambassador/admin | profile | ACTIVE

[googlefont=Belgrano][attr=class,stuffbox]
[attr=class,stuffing]
[attr=class,headb]about

Remiel is my main character! Realistically, he is a hard individual to reach these days. He's currently the Galarian Ambassador to Hoenn, on top of being a Team Rocket Admin helping smuggle in contraband through Galarian shipping companies. Not only that, but he unearthed an ancient Galarian organization named the Paladins of Obscura some time ago and has been helping rebuild it with descendants of the original order— click the link to learn more![break][break]

Right now what I'm looking for regarding Remiel is deepening his relationships with fellow Team Rocket members, political allies/rivals, or other Galarians. To be honest, he could use a friend or two as well! Though I'm acutely aware as to why his personality might make that difficult (LOL). I'm also invested in gathering more people for my Obscura plot and working on a sub-plot regarding his royalty in Hammerlocke that kind of ties into it. So if you're having anything to do with with Galar legends or Galar royalty, totally reach out! I swear I don't bite and I'd hate to step on any toes accidentally![break][break]

Lastly, he's having a draciary (like an aviary or dragon sanctuary) built to the north of Rustboro City where he lives, just beside Meteor Falls. It's a tremendous effort that is in its beginning stages, however, so if you want to be a part of it please let me know! You might see mf'in ZEKROM.[break]

[break]

[attr=class,headb]plots and wanted

[attr=class,wpeep]obscura

[attr=class,wpeep]galarians

[attr=class,wpeep]political rivals

[attr=class,wpeep]drinking pals

[attr=class,wpeep]rocket grunts

[attr=class,wpeep]nanny/butler

[attr=class,headb]whereabouts

[attr=class,listies]

• CAFÉS

• MUSEUMS

• ROCKET HQ

• RUSTBORO CITY

• GALARIAN EMBASSY at rustboro

• DRACIARY SITE north of rustboro

• AWAY with somewhere random

• CEREMONIES for awards and fundraisers

• TOURNAMENTS for fencing and pokériding

[break]
[attr=class,headb]relationships

[attr=class,ship]
NIGHTINGALE, ISRA
girlfriend

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,mainbo]
[googlefont="Oswald"][attr=class,titlepage]ATLAN BECKETT

[attr=class,imaje]

27 | aspiring interpol agent | profile | | SLOWED

[attr=class,stuffing]
[attr=class,headb]about

Atlan's dad, the great scientist Cassius Beckett who founded the research colony on the mysterious island of Holon, left a pretty big shadow for him to crawl out of. He spent his whole life trying to impress and follow in the footsteps of the man when, really, it was making him miserable. It took him getting drunk and ruining a research project years in the making to get kicked off the island and sent back to Hoenn with his mother, the infamous ranger Faye Black.[break][break]

For a while since arriving, Atlan was pretty much just a bum who drank all day and depended on his mom for money. He still hasn't got his shit completely together, but now he's figured out what he really wants to do: become a part of law enforcement. Though he's still dealing with a penchant for alcohol and partying, and not 100% committed as he should be, the guy has been taking steps to becoming a police officer, trying to work his way up through the police academy, before he can eventually petition to be a part of the international police. Additionally, and off the books, he's been training as a detective whenever he isn't working an odd job or two.[break][break]

Right now Atlan is living in an apartment in the seedy part of Slateport City with a roommate, which you're free to apply for with your character. I'm looking for criminal types to test him, a mentor to get his ass into gear, friends to enable his drinking habit (or help curb it), and love interests. If you're tuned into the science community at all, you might recognize him as the son of the famous Cassius Beckett and be cool or snobbish about it, I don't mind either. I'm also looking to develop a healthy rivalry between aspiring law enforcement![break]

[break]

[attr=class,wpeep]mentor

[attr=class,wpeep]criminals

[attr=class,wpeep]roommates

[attr=class,wpeep]drinking pals

[attr=class,wpeep]love interests

[attr=class,wpeep]science snobs

[attr=class,wpeep]helpful contacts

[attr=class,wpeep]rivals in sleuthing

[attr=class,listies]

• SLATEPORT CITY

• BREAKING and entering

• LOCAL PUB or in the gutter

• WORKING odd part-time jobs

• PARTYING wherever they're had

• JAIL on either side of the bars

[break]

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,mainbo]
[googlefont="Oswald"][attr=class,titlepage]SVEN ADLER

[attr=class,imaje]

21 | park ranger | profile | ACTIVE

[attr=class,stuffing]
[attr=class,headb]about

The black sheep of a dysfunctional family in Ransei, Sven left home at sixteen years old and never looked back. Growing up in a city where death and violence were a mainstay, the great outdoors proved to be a far more comfortable home to him in the five years that he explored it. An Absol who had saved him from making a terrible mistake after the death of his mother traveled with him for most of it.[break][break]

Now having decided to settle in Hoenn for a year, and build a nest egg for more travel, Sven can most often be found at ranger stations dotting the most secluded and wild parts of the region. Seeing him in any urban city is an uncommon occurrence. He travels with his protective Absol, Lupa, wherever he goes. He also likes to write short fiction and draw on his spare time, preferably in solitude.[break][break]

So if you're looking for a stoic friend with a dark past, then hit me up! He is very outdoorsy and you'll likely bump into him while hiking or camping. Since he's a ranger, saving people or helping them navigate tough terrain is in his job description. And, speaking of, I'd love for him to get in touch with fellow rangers more! He finds oddities fascinating, so if your character is a weirdo or into weird things then he'll most likely be more inclined to gravitate around you. [break]

[break]

[attr=class,wpeep]ranger bros

[attr=class,wpeep]rescuees

[attr=class,wpeep]writing critique

[attr=class,wpeep]oddballs

[attr=class,wpeep]ransei relatives

[attr=class,wpeep]explorers

[attr=class,listies]

• OUTDOORS

• RANGER STATIONS

• TRAVELING along routes

• HOSTELS

• WRITING

• MAKING ART

[break]

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,mainbo]
[googlefont="Oswald"][attr=class,titlepage]LEONIDAS COLT

[attr=class,imaje]

33 | gunsmith | profile | STEADY

[attr=class,stuffing]
[attr=class,headb]about

When his dad got sick and rotted away right into grave, everything went to shit. Poor Ma Colt couldn't put food on the table worth a damn, but she at least tried to make sure the two of them passed on nicer than pa. Little Leon was slippery though. He unbuckled his seatbelt, rolled down that window, and swam his way back up to shore before that car touched ground.[break][break]

Jumping from foster home to foster home for years, into the arms of greedy bastard couples with dollar signs for eyes, was no way to grow up. But it all ended with a 'family' in Orre that took him in. They called themselves the 'Crimson Sun' and they robbed those poor bastards for everything they had: their lives, their livestock, their floorboards— even their shitty little foster kid, ha![break][break]

It was all a living dream after that. The going was good... up until it wasn't. The Crimson Sun was dismantled by the Orrenian Ranger's piece-by-piece, but their finest gunsmith hit the dusty trail before they could catch him. Now working for another organization, Team Rocket, Leonidas has been causing mayhem and sowing the seeds of destruction since day one. And, so far, he's only left ashes instead of witnesses. Damn good that the products he makes are fine.[break][break]

If you're looking for a chaotic thread, anything versus Team Rocket, or some good ol' cops-and-robbers, then Leonidas is your guy![break]

[break]

[attr=class,wpeep]old enemies

[attr=class,wpeep]old flames

[attr=class,wpeep]crimson sun

[attr=class,wpeep]revengers

[attr=class,wpeep]clients

[attr=class,wpeep]lawmen

[attr=class,listies]

• SEEDY BARS/LOUNGES

• UNDERGROUND FIGHTING CLUBS

• BREWERIES

• ASLEEP AT HOME

• MOTELS during business

• BURNING THINGS for fun

[break]

[attr=class,ship]
CORVUS, VESPER
sugar mama

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,mainbo]
[googlefont="Oswald"][attr=class,titlepage]ADELAIDE IVANOV

[attr=class,imaje]

24 | energy scientist | profile | SLOWED

[attr=class,stuffing]
[attr=class,headb]about

Adelaide left her home of Mistralton City to study and work in Fula City for years. After discovering her long lost brother, , had moved to Hoenn and become a gym leader, however, she packed up her things and moved there, too! It helped that the company she worked for was opening a branch in Fortree City as well.[break][break]

Though she interned for a bit at the Space Station, Addy can be found most often in Fortree working at the wind turbine plant these days. She's smarter than she looks, despite her ditzy and fun-loving personality. I've really been hoping to make her a part of a friend group and explore that a bit![break][break]

I'm also deeply interested in cooking up some romance, contest, or dark serial killer drama with her. That last one is just the writer in me trying to cast my most bubbly character into horrible situations LOL. Needless to say, I'd love to throw her in any plots regarding her brother as well. She's very protective of him![break]

[break]

[attr=class,wpeep]energy company

[attr=class,wpeep]fellow scientists

[attr=class,wpeep]group of friends

[attr=class,wpeep]petty rivalries

[attr=class,wpeep]love interests

[attr=class,wpeep]contest mentor

[attr=class,wpeep]serial killer

[attr=class,listies]

• FORTREE CITY

• WORKING at the turbine power plant

• ALEXEI'S GYM

• SHOPPING SPREE

• CAFÉS AND BOUTIQUES

• PARKS AND PLAZAS

[break]

[attr=class,ship]
IVANOV, ALEXEI
darling brother

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[attr=class,ship]
LASTNAME FIRSTNAME
relationship

[newclass=.mainbo]position:relative;width:450px;margin:20px auto;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlepage]text-align:right;border-bottom:2px solid;font-family:"Oswald";font-size:40px;letter-spacing:2px [/newclass]
[newclass=.imaje]height:43px;padding:5px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/lfl9INl.png);display:inline-block;margin:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stuffbox]height:0px;opacity:0;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stuffing]padding:10px;font:10px Belgrano;text-align:justify;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/2IzqVTf.png);box-shadow:0px 0px 10px #ccc;height:280px;overflow:auto;color:#222;[/newclass]
[newclass=.headb]font:15px oswald;text-align:justify;border-bottom:2px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.witw]float:left;margin:5px;font:10px courier new;text-transform:overcase;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainbo:hover .stuffbox]height:300px;padding:10px;opacity:1;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wpeep]background-color:#eae8e8;padding:3px;display:inline-block;margin:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ship]display:inline-block;margin:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 15:09:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
i'm here like old times, laying claim to all

i jk but here's some crappy prompts

wren + sven; their names rhythm. they gotta be friends
sid + sven; enough said about weirdos -waggles brows-
vesper + leonidas; your sugar mama slash sugar daddy plot
effie + adelaide; friends? addie can teach effie to relax a bit
close tab

played by

oslo

rem, remy
masculine
twenty-five
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
galarian ambassador
admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
1,609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 6:12:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

the flag you placed into the summit of my plots is still there from long ago, daisy <3 a little beat-up but THRIVING

@wren — LOL this is known. maybe we have them meet in a hiking/camping gear store in Fortree or something? maybe Sven can help her shop for some good deals on some good gear. maybe they go camping together.

@sidonie — -waggles fingers at you-

@vesper — let's just have lots of fun, ok

@effie — LOL ADDY DOESN'T RELAX BUT SURE, SHE CAN TRY (seriously, she has ADHD)
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 16:53:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
hehe

wren + sven; wren has a camping set from long ago in April but she could always use an UPGRADE. and some pointers about how to survive in the wild lol should be a fun thread!
sid + sven; -waggles back-
vesper + leo; ofc dear
effie + addy; oh gods it'll be FUN then >D
close tab

played by

oslo

rem, remy
masculine
twenty-five
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
galarian ambassador
admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
1,609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 12:47:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

@wren — now that we decided on wren and sven (svwren?) I was thinking we center the beginning of their relationship during the aftermath of the war, perhaps as volunteers helping with the rescue and recovery efforts? I don't know how soon you want the whole 'she's rocket, he's league, IT'S FORBIDDEN' shoe to drop, but sven doesn't really know or care much about rocket at this point, so he'd be sort of indifferent about it? especially since megalopolans are outshadowing rocket right now as the bad guys BIG TIME.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
twenty-seven
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
lieutenant
Особенность.
660 infamy
660 infamy
冷えて 抜け殻に
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 10:18:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
big brother incoming w

Guess who turned up in Lilycove

The whole family's here!

Who's up for some family reunion shenanigans with

close tab

played by

Knight

n/a
he/him
Nineteen
September 16th
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery boy
Grunt
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Mason Blackwood
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 5:27:21 GMT
Mason Blackwood Avatar

&

Soooo Mason's like the opposite of an outdoorsy type. He hates the outdoors and everything that falls short of air conditioned and clean. But, due to his job, he often finds himself trekking outside. Maybe, he finds himself in a sticky situation one day and needs a good ol Ranger to rescue him? Lmk what you think??

close tab

played by

Kiki

He/His
May 11
Oldale
Botanist
Civilian
19 infamy
19 infamy
awards
93 posts
simone fox DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @simone
simone fox
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 10:46:50 GMT
simone fox Avatar
Hey Oslo, Ik we have plot with chloe but maybe we can get Simone and Sven to be bros.. Simone’s not much of an outdoorsy person but he’d give it a go on a impulse and ends up needing help from the league or something because he just sucks, that’s where he can meet Sven and they can hit it off. SImone previously was a officer for the league but he retired because of trauma and some injuries, so they have that in common sort of1 Lett me know your thoughts on here or discord.. thanks!
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Bea
She/Her
May 1st
Hammerlocke
Heterosexual
Model / Cosplayer
Cadet
Single
0 infamy
0 infamy
Darling, I'm simply not for everyone~
awards
18 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bea
Beatrix Winsley
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 5:43:54 GMT
Beatrix Winsley Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Bea +
It would seem I'm accident prone around you~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy! Bea is the type of person to bite off more than she can chew. She's lived a pretty sheltered life so there are some things she just simply doesn't know how to do. But she doesn't back down from a challenge. (And she also doesn't like to admit her shortcomings to herself.)

Bea cares very much about appearances, hers to be exact so I could definitely see her taking up hiking and climbing into her daily hobbies. Even if she's never really done it before. She wants to stay in shape and keep her youthful appearance. It would be totally funny and embarrassing for Bea to have to be saved while on a hiking excursion, perhaps that's how they meet.

(I'm also down for it to be a running thing that she's always clumsy when it involves the outdoors. But she just won't stop because well, she's stubborn, LOL) So perhaps they could become acquainted that way? And even become friends?

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#5a4498;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

satellite

mattie, matt
she/her
twenty-three
november sixth
lavendar town
bisexual
archaeologist
cadet
I want that perfect paradise, but still it is me who stands in the way
awards
3 posts
matt queen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matilda
matt queen
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 2:59:39 GMT
matt queen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","op-thread"]
[attr="class","inside"]

[attr="class","title-dt"]

[attr="class","subtitle-me"]grave robbers strike again!

[attr="class","thread-op"]Thank you for the praise! I took the liberty to look at Remi's application and some threads that caught my attention, and I have to say, I love him. From anthropological to archaeological, the two can connect in their vast knowledge of the olden world and establish a common understanding. Matt's entire issue with the world beyond the four walls she is used to seeing would be the amount of knowledge she can digest, and The Incident™ does not help her bode at all. As far as information goes from the time she has been in her own home, we can definitely explore that (mainly because the information she would have is either outdated or far out the window, theoretical, but completely plausible).[break][break]Perhaps an excavation would work really well for a starter between the two. Mainly because it could show how outdated her information is -- even spark a small rivalry between the two since Matilda wants to invigorate the cogs in her brain to work hard on understanding everything around her.[break][break]Within this playful rivalry, they exchange details, perhaps small secrets, nothing world while that would make them care for each other as they are more than capable to move on if the other passes (at least in matilda's case).[break][break]Let me know what you think! We can do an excavation thread and go from there OR we can have it where they know of each others presence enough to acknowledge their rivalry for each other!

[newclass=.op-thread]width: 430px;background:#2b2b2b;padding:15px;border: 1px #3f3f3f solid;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.inside]padding:20px;background: #232323;border-left:105px #272727 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.title-dt]font-family: raleway;color: #222;font-size: 25px;border-bottom: 1px #3f3f3f solid;margin-top: 10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.title-dt a]font-family: raleway;color: #C0787E!important;font-size: 25px;border-bottom: 1px #C0787E solid;margin-top: 10px;text-align:right;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.subtitle-me]text-align:right;font-size:9px;font-family:verdana; margin-top: 5px; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.inside img]float:left;padding:5px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #3f3f3f;width:70px;height:70px;margin-left:-114px;margin-top:-8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread-op]margin-top:10px;color:#8d8d8d;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;line-height:11px;[/newclass][googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
mossdeep gym leader
elite
none
single
111 infamy
111 infamy
endeavor
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
all my spices and herbs
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 20:39:31 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
heyyyyyyyyy i really love sven and would love it if he could plot a bit with giselle. i feel like he would be a good balance to her being pretty wild when it comes to work and with them both being rangers it could be fun. plus he seems like a really interesting character and i've been desperately wanting to get giselle involved in some ranger based plotting with other rangers! plus he's an absolute qt. they could explore and have a good time <3
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights