Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 2:45:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas sat at the counter of the Rustboro bar, sipping on his glass of beer. It was one of those rare times where Thomas ventured back into Rustboro to relax. Today, he arranged to hang out with one of his old coworkers from his International Police days. Of course, like any other time they ended up going to the bar over drinks, he would find a woman that caught his eye, and attempted to chat her up. His attempts to impress women at the bar usually fell flat. Thomas would've objected, if it wasn't so funny. Besides, the man didn't let it get to him, bouncing back each time.

But when the woman on the other end replied to him, her voice caught his attention. Getting a good look at her, she indeed looked familiar. Was that Asteria, one of his peers from his first two years in Unova? Specifically, the girl who'd been robbed of her Cubchoo by those so-called Pokemon liberators. He had helped her get her Cubchoo back, despite barely even knowing her. It was the incident that fast tracked him towards his career at the time.

"Asteria?", Thomas croaked, looking over towards her. Eye patch and longer hair aside, she'd find the Kalosian looked familiar.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Asty
She/Her
September 19
Castelia City,Unova
Hetro
Poke Juice Drink Model
Cadet
Thomas Benoit
Dating
0 height
0 height
I never had a chance
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora3
Asteria Celeste
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 19:17:10 GMT
Asteria Celeste Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","mikmik"]
[attr="class","mikmik2"]
[attr="class","mikmik3"]
[attr="class","mikmiktop"]
[attr="class","mikimiktop2"][attr="class","ion-chevron-left"]

[attr="class","mikmiktop3"][attr="class","ion-close"]

[attr="class","mikmiktop4"]http://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/Drink-up-(closed)

[attr="class","mikmiktopp"]
[attr="class","mikmikimg"]

[attr="class","mikmiklyric"]we will rise[break]Cause I'm back

[attr="class","mikmiklyric2"]

[attr="class","mikmiklyric3"]back, back from the dead tonight

[attr="class","mikmikmid"]
[attr="class","mikmikmidleft"]0365 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","mikmikmid2"]

Hoenn had originally been just another stop on the local tour details her company had given to her agent, promoting was her job after all. They had toured so many regions thus far that she had begun to lose track of which was which. This trip however included a little vacation for the starlet, because well she was becoming so burnt out with the whole touring thing. Thankfully the city of Rustboro seemed like a nice place to get some much needed rest and relaxation, though her agent thought it was a good time to start booking more and more appearances for various things. Asteria had left her at the inn they were staying at to get a little look around the city, her stardom wasn’t as popular this far out which Asteria was rather thankful for. Being a quite little tourist was her current mission, get some sight seeing and just taking in nature with all the cute little pokaboos running around.

Her adventure around the city had let her to a little bar that seemed like it would be cool to try out, it never hurt to explore new things! Well that was Asteria’s thoughts on the matter and those thoughts normally lead her into some kind of trouble one way or another. Asteria found herself a cozy little booth and had herself a drink of the special they were offering, it was a nice warm kind of place. No one was overly drunk and everyone seemed to be having a grand time together. It was a kind of refreshing moment for her, being around people who seemed to have left all their cares somewhere else for the day. However it wasn’t long before someone had taken an interest in her, he was trying way to hard to impress her. His pick up lines were cheesy but they were funny none the less, she had replied with a nice try and a voice from her new found admirer spoke up causing her to freeze for a moment. The voice had said her name before appearing “ oh.. Thomas?” she questioned “ oh ..wow .. imagine running into you here of all places haha”

[attr="class","mikmikbot"]  Attire

[googlefont=Open Sans:400,800][googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.mikmik]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:29px;width:602px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmik2]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#f0f0f0;padding:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmik3]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#ffffff;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop]background-color:#494949;border-bottom:solid 1px #393939;padding:14px;height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikimiktop2]cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#404040;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;height:38px;width:38px;border-radius:100%;color:#65cfcf;font-size:15px;line-height:38px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop3]cursor:pointer;color:#65cfcf;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:40px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop4]cursor:text;border:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#505050;font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:9px;margin:5px 40px 0px 30px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;border-radius:3px;padding-left:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop4 b]font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktopp]padding:25px;background-color:#caeded;height:130px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikimg]border:solid 1px #65cfcf;padding:14px;height:100px;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiklyric]color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #65cfcf;font:38px Open Sans;font-weight:800!important;line-height:32px;letter-spacing:-4px;padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiklyric2]height:1px;width:400px;margin:15px 0px -6px 0px;background-color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiklyric3]float:right;padding-left:15px;background-color:#caeded;position:relative;z-index:1;color:#494949;font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid]border-top:solid 1px #393939;border-bottom:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#494949;padding:14px;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmidleft]margin:-14px;border-left:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#404040;padding:14px;float:right;margin-left:14px;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid a]font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid2]padding:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid2 font]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid2 b]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikbot]border-top:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#494949;padding:19px;color:#cccccc;font:11px Inconsolata;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 1:01:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Wait, you know her!?", the Interpol Agent suddenly asked, shocked at this revelation.

"Yeah, we went to high school together, back in Unova.", Thomas would elaborate.

"Well then, I suppose I'll let you two catch up.", he said, before leaving to try his luck on some other ladies at the bar. It was clear that she was not interested in him, so he wouldn't bother the woman further.

"Used to work with the guy. Real piece of work.", Thomas told her with a chuckle. "Mind if I take a seat?", he'd ask. If she'd allow him to do so, he'd sit across from the model. "So what brings you to Hoenn, exactly?", he would ask her. "Hoenn's not exactly the best vacation destination right now, considering all the insanity that's been happening back to back around these parts. Other than that, how have you been?", he'd ask her, with a genuine smile.

tags:
notes: Conversating

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Asty
She/Her
September 19
Castelia City,Unova
Hetro
Poke Juice Drink Model
Cadet
Thomas Benoit
Dating
0 height
0 height
I never had a chance
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora3
Asteria Celeste
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 7:33:50 GMT
Asteria Celeste Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","mikmik"]
[attr="class","mikmik2"]
[attr="class","mikmik3"]

[attr="class","mikmikmidleft"]0514 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

It wasn’t every day that the random girl at the bar you were trying to hit on managed to know the wing man you had invited along, the poor mans face at the realization of his chances of having any chance to get to know her were now slim to none. Not that Asteria had ever thought about letting him get to into his work, it was a flattering chance none the less but well he just wasn’t her type after all. Asteria smiled as Thomas explained a bit of their history, their school life together had been rather uneventful until the kidnapping. It wasn’t until then that Asteria had really taken notice of Thomas but well that part wasn’t important right now. Thomas’s friend was quick to give up, thought it seemed this was not the last stance. Some poor girl would now have to deal with him trying even harder to make up for his first loss. Asteria couldn’t help but give a chuckle at Thomas’s words, he seemed like a nice guy thought as dating material ...eh. Following his question Asteria motioned for him to take the seat across her, she had come alone and a bit of catching up while having a nice drink seemed like the best way to help keep this vacation rolling.
[break][break]
It was rather mind blowing that she and Thomas would meet like this after all the years they had been apart, not like the two of them had anything special before but well she had sort of developed a rather hard crush on him after he had saved her Pokemon. Thought it wasn’t long before they had parted ways and the little time she had spent trying to get to know him had all be for not. Afterwords she had moved on to bigger things, never really forgetting her first crush but well knowing the possibility of ever seeing him again well she had thought it was a one in a million chance. Especially since she had lost track of him three years after high school. “well despite its current on goings I’m on a little vacation from work and well we just happened to be in Hoenn this time around. I finally told my agent that I was taking a break wither she liked it or not and well here I am out on a little adventure for the day!” she told him rather cheerfully.
[break][break]
Taking another sip of her drink, Asteria wondered what else she should tell him about her life. Would he be impressed with her current job? No doubt he would ask about the Pokemon he had rescued so many years ago, those little babies had been left behind to give her a break as well. She hoped he wouldn’t ask to see them or well maybe he would and she could bring him back to her hotel? “I have been doing pretty great actually! Life had been going rather well for me at the moment I really can’t complain to much you know?” she smiled at him “what about yourself?”

[attr="class","mikmikbot"] Attire

[googlefont=Open Sans:400,800][googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.mikmik]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:29px;width:602px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmik2]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#f0f0f0;padding:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmik3]border:solid 1px #dddddd;background-color:#ffffff;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop]background-color:#494949;border-bottom:solid 1px #393939;padding:14px;height:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikimiktop2]cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#404040;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;height:38px;width:38px;border-radius:100%;color:#65cfcf;font-size:15px;line-height:38px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop3]cursor:pointer;color:#65cfcf;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:40px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop4]cursor:text;border:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#505050;font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:9px;margin:5px 40px 0px 30px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;border-radius:3px;padding-left:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktop4 b]font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiktopp]padding:25px;background-color:#caeded;height:130px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikimg]border:solid 1px #65cfcf;padding:14px;height:100px;background-color:#ffffff;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiklyric]color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #65cfcf;font:38px Open Sans;font-weight:800!important;line-height:32px;letter-spacing:-4px;padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiklyric2]height:1px;width:400px;margin:15px 0px -6px 0px;background-color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmiklyric3]float:right;padding-left:15px;background-color:#caeded;position:relative;z-index:1;color:#494949;font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid]border-top:solid 1px #393939;border-bottom:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#494949;padding:14px;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#65cfcf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmidleft]margin:-14px;border-left:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#404040;padding:14px;float:right;margin-left:14px;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikmid a]font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikmikbot]border-top:solid 1px #393939;background-color:#494949;padding:19px;color:#cccccc;font:11px Inconsolata;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 5:32:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see.", Thomas replied to her talking about being on vacation. "As long as you're safe, it's all good.", he would tell her.

"That's good to hear.", Thomas told her, a genuine smile on his face. Though he himself was in a somber mood, given what he had to do soon, he was glad that she was doing well. As long as she was out of Hoenn before shit hit the fan, at least for the time being, things would be fine, right? Even if he hadn't seen her in years, he couldn't help but worry.

"To be honest, things have been insane.", he'd tell her, with a slight chuckle. "Had to resign from the International Police, so now I'm working with the Hoenn League itself.", he'd admit to her, a look of sadness on his face. No matter how he tried, he couldn't keep the signs at bay. He missed his old job, even if he was moving up much faster with his new role. "How has your Cubchoo been doing, since we last saw each other?", he would ask her.

tags:

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Asty
She/Her
September 19
Castelia City,Unova
Hetro
Poke Juice Drink Model
Cadet
Thomas Benoit
Dating
0 height
0 height
I never had a chance
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora3
Asteria Celeste
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 22:57:59 GMT
Asteria Celeste Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","mikmik"]
[attr="class","mikmik2"]
[attr="class","mikmik3"]

[attr="class","mikmikmidleft"]0395 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

It was kind of cute that he was for some reason worried about her safety but what he failed to realize was that she was a big girl now and she could take care of herself. She wasn’t the same little girl who had needed his help rescuing her Pokemon so many years ago. Though she supposed there was nothing wrong with letting him keep the image of the little damsel in distress for a little while longer. It was nice to see that he had somewhat remained the same person she had knew so long ago, thought that eye patch was new. She supposed there was a long adventure behind that but it felt rather wrong to just ask him out of the blue about it. Instead Asteria did her best to pay her attention to the curve of his lips as they moved, however falsely they tried to remain in a smile. Asteria’s brow perked at the line he had just uttered, wondering how insane things could have been for him to mention it. Thought he did seemed a little worried when she said her vacation was to be in Hoenn, perhaps something sinister was going on? Well who was she to get involved with something silly like that.
[break][break]
“oh” she blurted out accidentally, she had not wanted to sound so surprised at the news but well he had always talked greatly about working for Interpol, so for him to have resigned something major must have happened. The bar setting however was clearly not the proper place to discuss anything of the sort or well that was how Asteria felt anyways, despite the sad situation it would give her another chance to meet up with him. The way his expression had dropped at the mention of it told her that even if she wanted to meet up again and let him tell her about it she doubted her would, though Thomas was the type to surprise her when she least expected it. He made sure to switch the conversation back to something light hearted, “oh that silly little baby, the lot of them are back at the hotel. Apparently they have a little Pokemon spa for them to relax and a play area so they can mingle with other Pokemon. So for now I think they are really enjoying themselves” she giggled.

[attr="class","mikmikbot"] Attire

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Drink Up (Closed)
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 3:06:26 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was only natural that Thomas cared about her safety. He cared about all of those close to him, no matter how capable they were of taking care of themselves. Once he got to know someone, and got to liking them, he didn't want to lose them. Besides, it felt like the world was on fire, and she ended up right in the middle of the hottest spot imaginable.

He noticed that she seemed genuinely surprised at the news of his resignation. Either she was being polite, or she was out of the loop. But at this point, he didn't feel like pouring it out on her, especially not while she was trying to relax. Though if she were willing to hear him out another time, when things temporarily settled into a lull, if they ever did, then perhaps he would take her up on that.

"I see, that's good.", he replied, this time flashing a genuine smile. Though he did have to question who was watching her Pokemon, and if she brought any along with her. Even if this part of Rustboro was normally safe, there were still those who would attempt to take advantage of tourists. And a tourist with no Pokemon to protect them, no matter how strong they might be, was an easy mark.

"So how long do you intend for your little vacation to be?", he inquired.

tags: