340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 17:52:17 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]and what is too expensive for hoenn's wealthiest man? he is much like her, and she can guess that any affliction to himself, any inhibition, will cross that threshold and prove too much. she sips her tea.

"there are forces at play we're years away from understanding," she says, words a bit more biting than she intends them to be. her frustration slithers back into her belly with a sigh; her own obstacles are just that--her own. she's no need to show fernando her anxieties. 

she laughs. "only you could have forgotten about such a thing." oh, how she would have loved to extract it sooner, to at least examine it while it expanded its nerves into his skin. though it may have lain dormant, there's no doubt that the tag has slowly been entwining itself through fernando.

and how much of it is still in his blood? in his bones? in the fabric of his being? perhaps, if he weren't an avatar, he would have succumbed to its poisons.

the poipole he'd lent to her glides to his untouched tea and dares to take a sip. "your monster has been quite agreeable." 

she tilts her head, reaches into her purse, and withdraws a black-painted ball. the poipole's blank blue eyes flicker as anya tosses the ball. 

out from it pops her shadow nidorina. the creature's fur rises, fangs bared, and it lunges with a guttural snarl. a hum fills the air and as quick as it is to attack, it stops. 

the poipole's thrumming wavers and the nidorina sits. "your mention of a hive-mind mentality leads me to think that 'shadow' pokemon should be viewed as infected. i don't know the original source of this infection, but the facts point to ultra beast origins. i'm curious to know if other beasts can control them as our little monster does." 

she dryly adds, "and after a brief study of said little monster's cells, i can confirm that they are, in fact, classified as stage ones." she pauses. "it can evolve."

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 12px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 9:15:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

APPRAISAL

AN ASSESSMENT OF VALUE AGAINST LIABILITIES

PRIORITIES SHIFT. That excuse, silent, is all the defense he needs against her chastisement. These words go unsaid on purpose as his mouth coaxes a more steady rate of breathing. Focusing on the air that passes, chest rising with every inflation, help distract him from his lingering ailments.

"All of mine tend to be." The Ultra Beast absorbs his attention with her guidance. She spotlights it before pairing it with her own. "Good to see you putting it to use though."

Watching the connection between it and her Nidorina, they very specimen that she had dangled as bait for him, mystifies him. But his impression is less than amazed. He accepts it as with all things—a faux understanding and accompanying nod.

"Perhaps. But my sample size is too small to make any claims."

Her confirmation is something he already knows. Science is true, a discovery of the unknown, but proper science is slow and methodological. The Pokemon's evolution has already been discovered shortly after the war. He refrains from dashing her achievement by switching subjects.

"They can control each other, their own species, to a degree. The longer they remain here the more individualized they become but those raised together exhibit bug type behaviors."

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 1:29:51 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]"we should fear the worst of an enemy who has no regard for their own well-being." there were others who studied alongside her, back when she was an average mind among a team of geniuses. 

'you see, talia (because that was her name all that time ago), they could be the world's most terrifying weapon. look at them go.' and the durant skittered, chittering, crawling over the apex predator that had fallen to their gnashing jaws--several of their companions lay on the ground, but the durant crawl over them with no morose. 

'and yet trainers, the very idea of creating teams and separating them from their species, makes this phenomena irrelevant. the durant doesn't want to rule the world. it just wants to live.' and they march onward in a single file line, leaves and berries clasped in their jaws, to bring sustenance for their queen. 

"you could continue to spread this infection, then. find out why the beasts have such influence over them. have total control over monsters that would fight to their very last breath?" a fantasy, really. she loves her lions, but even they would have their limits--they are only animals, driven by self-preservation, by hunger, by fury. 

she takes another sip of tea. "how are you feeling?"

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 12px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 10:51:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

APPRAISAL

“NO NEED.”

Fernando is quick to dash her hopes on the notion that too much power—unchecked power derived from another world, is much too risky. On the off chance they become reliant on this and Ultra Space comes back, the consequences would be drastic. World-ending, possibly.

But, more importantly, why rely on something foreign when the solution lies within his heartbeat.

Fernando points his finger toward the Nidorina, expelling a translucent fog from the invisible pores of his skin. When haze pools around the Pokemon, whatever influence the Poipole has is overridden. In fact, its aggressive behavior from before returns, directed at the very Pokemon it once obeyed.

Good enough,” he answers after a brief pause. “Knowing our world still has its own solutions kill the pain.

He sneers.

I prefer it that way—in-house.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 15:47:05 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]pondering the future in all of its inevitabilities is a taxing prospect, especially after the night the two of them have shared. and perhaps that is why she can finally stomach leaning into him, that the nightmare from earlier, that stark humanness in his eyes, clouds itself like a bad dream.

her revulsion for him dwindles as he continues to recover; here is the man like no other that she has come to enjoy. 

she sets her tea cup down. the poipole stares at the nidorina as though unable to grasp its loss of control over the creature. it chitters irritably and drifts down the hallway, disappearing into another room. 

shiva and kain make no noise from their posts and so anya does not fret. 

she reaches up, touches neatly manicured nails to the side of his chin; stubble slides under her fingertips. "you're my icarus, my sweet. just remember—they never blame the sun for his fall." 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 9:51:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

APPRAISAL

THE WAY SHE RUNS THE NERVES ALONG HIS JAW COOLS HIS GAZE. It kills the malice in his air, rendering it stillborn. Control is returned to the Ultra Beast despite its absence. Fernando flickers his tongue over his teeth at the display, feeling the sharp of his canines press into flesh.

Then not much will have changed. I am already the antagonist of my own hubris.

He looks to her, leaning in.

But we must advance. We are not prepared. Humanity is not ready.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 14:07:58 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the way he responds to her touch makes her smirk. the tension shudders one last time before melting away, and the image of his shaking, stricken human form is locked tightly in a box and brushed under the rug in her mind. 

attraction blossoms as he whispers words of power, but still she does not give in to his leanings. it's too delectable, the way he wants her, even if he may not realize it. 

still, she gives him something, a warm kiss to his top lip, so that she might murmur her words against him, thrumming flesh to flesh: "we're a dying breed." 

will there be humanity in the survivors? they will not walk through this fire unscathed. 

"but you and i are survivors, silph." her fingers drop from his cheek to his bandaged arm, fingers curling around that broken/god-touched place. "and the world is ours to shape."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 5:28:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

APPRAISAL

PHYSICAL ATTRACTION FUELS HIS ACTIONS. As long as she sates his appetite for affection so too will she control the puppet strings of his body. Her words echo against the pucker of his lower lip. It almost drowns out her wisdom.

That is not enough.

His good hand finds solace in her lap. He wants to feel her between his fingers. But he tames his desires under the wraps of a more important message.

Their goal must be one no matter how far their methods diverge. He won’t allow anything otherwise.

They can do better. We can make them better.

His wish still exists. As long as the putrid flesh of his own body remains with Jirachi’s Wish Tag, so too does hope.

Humanity can evolve.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 14:56:21 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
she places a hand over his own, fingers curling around his, almost as though begging him to move them higher. she narrows her eyes because here is his weakness. here is his truth. he demands an audience; whether it be for love or admiration or the knowledge that he is above them, he needs them. he needs humanity. 

she cannot cross that bridge with him, not really. she would be satisfied with her toilings, with uncovering the secrets of the universe - this alone would bring her satisfaction and fruition.

she slides her hand up to his arm once again. "humanity has evolved."

she leans in, nips under his chin. "but this is not its final stage. leave that to me."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
APPRAISAL
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 5:42:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: