30 posts
zane hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zane
zane hall
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 21:27:12 GMT
zane hall Avatar
released into the field. shinx merrily frolicked about. there were so many young pokemon here. the electric-type just didn't know what to do first. there were conversations to be had, games to play, and courses to run. just where should it start!?

mission: mission
notes: open mission

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 17:06:33 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
blowing

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

dum slithers through the verdant fields of the daycare after the caretaker drops her off with the other pokémon. the young dragon does not even know what to do, too, so she first approaches the other lost-looking creature in the chaos of the nursery garden.[break][break]

“dratini!” she attempts to get the electric-type's attention.[break][break]

ooc: daycare playdate mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

joker
he/him
october 25th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc.rep.
grunt
every man has a price to charge and a price to pay
awards
30 posts
zane hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zane
zane hall
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 21:54:24 GMT
zane hall Avatar
the shinx turned to hear the beckoned call of a dratini. the pokemon briefly stared. its mouth agape whilst forming a "u". the shinx stared frozenly at the pokemon. wondering as to why it had just uttered its own name. "i'm a shinx, zap!" the shinx retorted. declaring that it wasn't a dratini, but a shinx.

the pokemon lowered its upper torso and wiggled its booty in the air. its stance formed as if it were preparing to pounce upon someone or something. "i'm gonna be a big and strong pokemon someday, zap!" the electric-type stood with pride. "i'm gonna be the very best there ever was, and in order to do that it's gonna require some training!" the shinx began to bounce around the dratini. circling the creature as it jovially spewed about the future it saw for itself.

"hey, zap! can you talk, zap!?" the shinx, pausing its physical movements, would ask.

notes:

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 22:12:47 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

blowing

dum bobs her head on the side as the sphinx asks a curious question. “no! i mean, i'm a dratini.” she pouts, realizing how stupid she seems to the stranger. after all, she is a very shy dragon. “and yes i can speak. i'm actually trying to introduce myself, hee hee~”[break][break]

her head follows the hound as it leaps back and forth all around her serpentine body. “i want to be strong, too! my twin brother has already grown strong and i just want to be at the same length as him.” she pertains being a dragonair just like dee, the said twin brother, although she does not know yet what it is called and what are their differences aside from longer headwing and body.[break][break]

“how about you? what do you look like when you get big... zap?” she mimics its expression but blushes when she considers how it might not be that appropriate.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

joker
he/him
october 25th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc.rep.
grunt
awards
30 posts
zane hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zane
zane hall
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 22:19:33 GMT
zane hall Avatar
what a funny dratini this pokemon was. this was shinx first time meeting a pokemon from the dratini species. they seemed like frail creatures now that he's gotten a closer look. "like your twin, zap?" shinx pondered on what it would be like if he had a twin. maybe it would be like this dratini in terms of personality, a total opposite to his!

"aha, you said it, zap!" shinx chuckled. though, it was best left to the electric-type for it did sound weird. even so, shinx enjoyed it nonetheless! it was funny. "i don't know! but i bet i'll become a god or something! a legendary where those i deem beneath me shall fear me and my lightning, zap!" he'd begin to chase his own tail, asking simultaneously, "hey, hey, hey! what's your twin like?!"

notes:

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 18:51:03 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

blowing

the white from her snout reddens with shyness. aren't dratinis supposed to say “zap” too? “it was catchy.” dum admits, her tail reaching the other end of her body to cover her face from embarassment.[break][break]

“my person said we were like legendaries before!” the shy dratini tries to steer the conversation somewhere else, acknowledging that her shortcomings of socializing is something she is yet to overcome. when the sphinx goes back to the subject of her twin brother, she gives him a rather questioning look.[break][break]

“dee is... like me. but bigger! and stronger!” she pauses, contemplating whether her next words will sound insecure or not. she proceeds anyway. “so technically, not someone like me. but i'm fine that way!”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

joker
he/him
october 25th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc.rep.
grunt
awards
30 posts
zane hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zane
zane hall
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 19:25:22 GMT
zane hall Avatar
gasp! they were once considered a legend?! shinx's tail began to wag uncontrollably from excitement. "wowie, zap! you're from a line of legends?! this is so electrifying!" the shinx became more ecstatic than usual. excited about meeting someone of great heritage like himself.

"so then when we're both big and strong, we should fight! we should fight!" a battle of legendary pokemon never before seen! it made shinx unable to contain this ball of energy that eroded him. he could almost die from sheer happiness! or so he thought when the dratini became self-depreciative.

"hey!" shinx shouted, "don't you say that, you're from a line of legendaries--like me!" the shinx would proudly point a single paw toward itself, adding, "you can't become strong like your twin brother if you're doubting yourself, zap! that's just not electrifying, not electrifying at all!"

notes:

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 10:52:52 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

blowing

for some reason, dum starts to regret saying she is legendary. did she say she is, truly? she only says it being mentioned by her trainer, sans the fact that it is not what she's actually feeling. “oh, ah, hehe.” she smiles sheepishly as the sphinx gives the invitation to a future battle. “since you're interested with my twin brother, why not have a match with him instead?”[break][break]

but deep inside, the small dratini is actually consumed by euphoria. what does it feel to have a very intense battle with a very intense opponent. “but i'm not that strong enough...” the gasp could have been inaudible, but she realizes it would have been her body language is saying since the moment she arrives at the area. “but... okay! i'll train to become stronger and stronger so we can have that battle!”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

joker
he/him
october 25th
almia region
demisexual
altru inc.rep.
grunt
awards
30 posts
zane hall DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zane
zane hall
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 17:16:41 GMT
zane hall Avatar
the shinx's body came at a standstill. the electric-type digested the words that were spoken by mini dragon. staring briefly, shinx would come to lower his head to the surface. pondering on what the dratini had said.

"no."

a sharp response given. "i wanna have my first battle with you, 'tini-zap!" that's right, this was better for the dratini. this was shinx's way of helping them. there was a glow that emerged from their response, one that held truth and promise, "i won't battle any other dragon but 'tini-zap! i want to fight 'tini when they're all big and strong, so get strong and become big! or else i'll leave you behind, 'tini-zap!" that was shinx's solemn promise, "and when you're all big and strong, let's meet again!"

the shinx would run forward. his body pressing up against the dratini's own, their heads crossing one another. this was shinx's hug to the dratini, "and have a lot of confidence in yourself, you have a lot to give 'tini. i just know it, that's the first step to achieving your dream: belief!" and with that it was time to go. for the shinx's trainer had finally returned.

he would leave the dratini with what he had spoken. hoping that they would absorb everything said. shinx meant every word that was uttered.

notes: , take us home king.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 19:03:56 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

blowing

for a moment, her eyes glint with awe as the shinx declares his confidence with her. for dum, it is the first time someone has trusted her despite her overwhelming pessimism. the redness in her face persists as they promise their first battle together.[break][break]

“oh, um. yes! i will!”—is all she has to say when she is already clutched by the blue hound's embrace. she watches them as thei trainer gathers them for a ride home.[break][break]

“shinx!” she calls, hoping for them to take one final glance. “when you're all big and strong, let's meet again.” she repeats with a newfound confidence of her own. her tail wags goodbye as the caretaker calls for her to say that valerio has arrived as well.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blowing
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 23:01:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: