[attr=class,wordcount]
MISSION

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Lysithea strutted across the torn up and ravaged vineyard with all the grace and poise of a queen. Though the destruction was quite unseemly, she seemed mostly unbothered by it. At least until an injured Sunkern popped out of the ground, whimpering as it neared her fabulous legs.[break][break]

No. No touching.
[break][break]

She took a delicate hop away from the rabble, turning over her shoulder to look at it. That's when she met eyes with her prince, the ambassador Remiel Calcifet. He motioned for her to take action in repairing the land, and she nodded in return. With a firm stomp on the blackened soil below, the Tsareena summoned a SWEET SCENT that would spread revitalizing pollen across the destroyed vineyard.[break]

[break]

notes: HEALING HOENN

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

open

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
galar region
unknown
butler
grunt
yes, my lord
single
0 height
0 height
if i couldn't do that much for my master then what kind of butler would i be, really.
awards
2 posts
sakura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sakura
sakura
meteor fall vineyard [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 20:03:31 GMT
sakura Avatar
simultaneously, as the tsareena issued a stomp, a newcomer would utilize that sound to hide his own silent step. like a cherry blossom, he moved swiftly and silently, as the scabbard of a blade would come to find itself diagnolly over the prince's body. the blade that resided in said scabbard had peeked, its edge just an inch away from the prince's throat.

"you're under arrest," the assailant softly spoke, their scent smelling like that of cherry blossoms. though a soft whisper, there was a baritone sound to their words. once more they would speak, leaning closer to the prince's ear, "my lord."

notes: he's here, and available 4 u qtie. isra who? move bitch.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
meteor fall vineyard [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 11:27:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISSION

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The Tsareena sharply turned to regard the man who now had a blade at Remiel's throat. Her eyes narrowed as she calculated whether it would be best to step forward and intervene or not. Eventually, she took notice of Remiel's unbothered expression and decided upon the latter. That didn't keep her from charging up a TROP KICK, however, and it showed as her right leg began to sprout leaves and roses. Their growth even went as far as the very soil where he pointed feet made contact.[break][break]

"If you're done with your theatrics, Sakura," Remiel speaks, raising a brow as he gently shoves the blade away with the back of his hand against its flat surface. "Perhaps you can lend your aid in the restoration of this vineyard, hm? I'm sure Lysithea would appreciate it."[break][break]

At the mention of her, the Tsareena huffs and sharply turns forward again.[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
galar region
unknown
butler
grunt
yes, my lord
single
0 height
0 height
if i couldn't do that much for my master then what kind of butler would i be, really.
awards
2 posts
sakura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sakura
sakura
meteor fall vineyard [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 11:42:26 GMT
sakura Avatar
"it's my duty to ensure you remain on your toes," sakura stated with a neutral expression. "i wish you wouldn't subject yourself to the level of a commoner, need i remind you that you aren't baseborn?" raising his hand, a corviknight would come to drop off a large case. the case would look to be a cello. as the corviknight landed beside sakure, it would remain at ease. sakura used the cello case in question to place his weaponry within. it wasn't exactly tasteful to be seen wandering about with a weapon, it needed to be kept hidden and out of plain sight,

placing the cello case upon his back, he would look to his majesty. "lucario is currently aiding in searching for the lost and injured," sakura would inform him. though he would not allow the true subject to be dodged. "why must you remain here, are you not ready to return home?" it was his job to bring the prince back to his true boss: her majesty. for he was her dog and he was tasked with retrieving her stubborn child.

notes: stubborn bich

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
meteor fall vineyard [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 5:30:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MISSION

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Sakura carried much of the same sentiments as his mother. That wasn't new, and to hear them again nearly made Remiel's eyes roll. Thankfully, he found the butler far better company than the woman who had brought him unto this world. His manner and viewpoints came from years of extensive study and discipline. The black-haired royal knew it was as much his job to say such things as it was to serve him.[break][break]

"I may have gained citizenship only recently, but I am still very much a guest in the eyes of many in this region. The nobility of my birth matters not to the greater populace of Hoenn. I must do my part to help it recover." He added, watching as the man mounted a cello case on his back.[break][break]

To hear of the Lucario looking for and aiding people elsewhere inspired a nod of approval from the ambassador. When Sakura resumed his inquiry about the circumstances of his presence here, however, Remiel sighed. "It is... complicated. I have much to do here to think about going back anytime soon, however."[break][break]

Meanwhile, his Tsareena continued to plow and seed the earth with decisive stomps of her feet.[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
meteor fall vineyard [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 7:55:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: