2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2020 19:35:55 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"I can't just," and as she speaks she gestures with her arms emphatically, "let it rot. That house is my responsability; it used to belong to my grandpa. Besides, I might need it in the future, or I can lend it to someone who needs it. Makes no sense to let the house... y'know, go to waste." Truth be told, Skyler had barely spent any time in that house - she was mostly out at sea, too busy with her job to enjoy some downtime. In that, both Skyler and Razz were alike, though in the sailor's case it stemmed from her loving her job. Maybe a little too much.

A burst of laughter escapes Skyler's throat at the Frogadier's theatrics. "Oh, I like him." Compared to the frog pokémon, her own Kabutops was nearly expressionless - which wasn't altogether surprising, considering her exoskeleton. Libra had a very practical, if somewhat sour, disposition. "Anyway, I have no idea if a crew of Pokémon will work. I'll give it a try though." She wouldn't have to pay salaries, for one. She was awful at that whole business thing. Her skills were better suited to the underwater environment.

"Jolly's a good sort," she tells Razz, thinking of the Feraligatr that might be just a little too wide around the middle. She blamed for spoling her with treats, but - those two were adorable, not that she'd tell that to their face. "She needs someone she can unleash some of her energy with. Maybe a water race?" Her voice turns teasing when she says this last part, a mischievous lopsided smile curling her lips.

● tags:
● notes: pass
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 2:36:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Razz just tilts his head in some confusion, clearly not understanding the why. Though he supposes this was because outside his brother family wasn't important to him, nor was he wasn't raised to understand sentimental value. Part of him was curious to know about having something back from one's grandfather's age though. What he did understand was being able to use it for the future to sell have another rent. "Renting it could definitely help you with extra income if you're ever in need of it," he replies clearly only seeing the building as something for monetary value for her rather than emotional. [break][break]

Royal bows at the compliment, while Razz slightly fears he might just get a bigger head. Though if nothing else he could always say his pokemon had personality and he could only hope they were happy with him. "Well I wish you luck with that, if nothing else it saves you money on pay and you can just spend that money on food for them," he chuckles as he hears of her other pokemon and he can't help but roll his eyes a bit.[break][break]

"Just because you won once, doesn't mean you will again" he comments as another water pokemon seems to come in their way. Seeming quite upset with the Frogadier who battled her friend and went in with a ZEN HEADBUTT to try and attack. Though like the frog he was Royal just played a game of 'Leap Frog' to avoid it with a combination of a SMACK DOWN had her crashing into the wall. With a followed up HYDRO PUMP to keep her down Razz threw a pokeball to ensure no other problems arise.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]
~~~~~
[attr="class","wiingbot2"] DUO WILD WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 7:49:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 15:34:30 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"That's a good idea," she admits, the thought of renting the small house swimming around in her head. It would require some investment first, and Skyler would have to spend the next months accepting any and all jobs thrown her way, but - well, she kind of did anyway. Not much would change, really. "You don't happen to want to live in Lilycove, do you? I'll make a discount." The grin on her face betrays her, as well the teasing edge to her voice.

Skyler chuckles at the bow the Frogadier gives her, raising an eyebrow at Razz. "Are all of your pokémon little rascals?" Salem was the same way, not that the woman was complaining; she loved the small cat and his troublemaker tendencies. Not so different from her own, really. "And so far so good. It helps that I'm fairly familiar with the ship." She'd fought for her life there.

A small bark of laughter escapes her at Razz's comment, her eyes glittering with amusement when she looks at him. "You sure, Razz? I don't know, my victory didn't feel particularly hard to achieve last time." She's purposely poking at him, though not in a mean way. She brings her arms behind her head in a relaxed posture, watching as Libra sees something in the water and goes after it like the predator she is. 

She almost feels bad for the Feebas that suddenly flies out of the water and- 

"Shit!" 

- hits her smack in the face, nearly making her fall backwards in surprise. It flops onto the ground in front of her, unconscious, as Skyler sends a dark glare Libra's way. The Kabutops seems unapologetic about the whole affair, sharp claws glinting in the slight penumbra of the cave. "Ugh, geez, fine." Why were her own pokémon such savages? 

She captures the Feebas with little fuzz, looking at Razz from the corner of her eyes. "Not. A. Word, Kingsman." 

● tags:
● notes: catching feebas
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 0:46:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"As much as I'm saving for a place that my Metagross can actually fit inside unlike my current apartment, I've become attached to the island I live on so I'll continue searching there," he replies hoping he didn't offend the other by not taking the offer. He looks over to Royal who hops off after giving the bow and making the other laugh. "Actually no, I have quite a few who are on the more serious side," well he had a few who were but it defiantly wasn't many. "Its just happens that every time I'm with you I just happen to have a crazy with me," he jokes lightly, honestly surprised with himself a bit as if he were younger a pokemon like Royal would never be tolerated. [break][break]

"You got lucky there," was his simple reply crossing his arms as if to come off annoyed, though he hopes he didn't sound to serious with that as he did try to mean it as a joke. Though the sudden feebas to the face felt as if it broke him. Rather than a half hearted chuckle as were the norm with him the Ranger actually laughed. Not a small laugh either, one that lasted quite a bit. And it couldn't help but hit harder as she asked him not to say a word, which in his defense he didn't say anything. Razz ended up laughing enough that the side of his head hurt. It wasn't something he's done often really, but apparently he was comfortable around the other enough to do so. Honestly if Salem were out of his pokeball he'd be so proud. [break][break]

His laugh made him ignore the other pokemon around them as he finally regained himself, "No... no words at all," he slightly laughs through his words, "So I'm guessing your Kabutops is trouble themselves"

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 5:34:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DWEBBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHEWTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STRONG JAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]JAW LOCK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT FEEBAS!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 17:07:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"That's fair. I've lived in Lilycove my whole life; it's strange to think of myself living anywhere else. My family's in there. My friends... Well, they're all over the place really. And technically I live in a ship now. So I guess my home is the sea." The notion brings a wide smile to her lips, her features brightening in a way they had seldom done since the war. "I'll ask around, see if I can find you a bigger place." She did have a fair share of contacts after all.

A chuckle escapes her at his comment that he always has a crazy pokémon when she's around. "Does that mean Salem as well?" It should come as no surprise to anyone that Skyler is quite fond of the blue cat, his mischievous nature very much like her own. Between her and him, they should get Razz to interact with more people in no time. Hopefully.

Razz's laughter catches her off guard, silver eyes blinking in sheer amazement at the way the ranger almost doubles over, the sound echoing in the chamber around them. It brings a small smile to Skyler's own lips at first - and then she can't help but join in, her laughter mingling with his own. 

She's pretty sure Libra did it on purpose. One could never tell with her.

The sailor is still chuckling when she answers the young ranger. "Trouble is a word." There's no disguising the flash of humor that lights up her eyes. "She takes after her own trainer I'm afraid, even if she doesn't want to admit it." 

Skyler isn't even surprised when a knocked out Dwebble rolls to her feet, and she swears she can hear a scoff coming from the troublesome Kabutops  - somewhere in the vicinity. She captures the wild pokémon with a distracted flick of her wrist.

● tags:
● notes: catching dwebble
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 14:30:05 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Family huh? Do you have a big one?" Razz questions as they continue down the cave chatting as their pokemon seemed to be having fun hunting for the most part. Though the new pokemon that showed up didn't seem to catch Royal's interest as they just hopped on by ignoring chewdew quite literally just chewing on a rock. [break][break]

"Salem is King of the crazies, honestly I'd bring him out now but I don't think he'd like being underground," he comments as he gestures to the caves surrounding them. Though he is also sure his cat was going to be angry after having missed out on his trainer laughing so much. It was a rare sight for even Salem to see, and the cat was out of his pokeball 95% of the time. For now he listened and just gave a small chuckle as the kabutops rolled another pokemon to them. "After her trainer huh? Man her trainer must be a real pain then huh?"

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 4:06:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAPOREON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT DWEBBLE!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 14:44:19 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Nah, just myself, my parents and a couple of aunts and uncles. And my cousins of course." Still, when they all managed to gather they were usually no more than 10 to 12 people and that was stretching it a bit. Skyler should probably visit her parents more often too, it's just that her life is so busy and chaotic, especially as of late. No wonder her parents worry about her. "I'm afraid I'm the only crazy in the family. Someone had to be."

She doesn't look bothered by that fact at all, especially when a playful grin tugs at her lips. "What about yours?"

Mentioning the blue cat brightens up Skyler's expression. "Salem is the best," she declares, looking over a boulder to spy a Corsola wedged between two rocks. With a swift movement of her arms, the Corsola is freed and waddles away into the darkness. "You two make a pretty good team, y'know. Maybe you're just fated to deal with crazies, Razz. Guess you'll have to deal with me too." Her following laughter is brief, but heartfelt.

Thankfully, there's no fish sailing through the air to hit her in the face this time. Libra seems preoccupied with something and Skyler leaves her to it. "She's a handful, but loyal. And efficient." Even when it seemed as if the Kabutops was having a laugh at her - which happened all too often - she knew the fossil pokémon had her back. "So yeah, she takes after her trainer. A pain in the ass." 

● tags:
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 11:32:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Its always just been my parents and my brother, my father once mentioned having siblings, but that they were 'incompetent and beneath us' so I've never met them," Razz comments in an almost uncaring matter, having been told it so many times that he's subconsciously begun to believe it, thus he had no interest of looking them up when he removed himself from the family. Part of him wondered if he should mention that he did have a falling out, but maybe calling his supposed uncles and aunts 'beneath them' was already a mood killer, he probably shouldn't make it worse. He should really think a bit more before he spoke. [break][break]

At the mention of his cat Razz smiles a bit as he thinks of the crazy that is his Meowstic. "I like to think his crazy is what makes him a good therapy pokemon," he comments with a chuckle of his own, but don't let him know I Said that, he has a big enough head as it is," he tells her as he puts a figure in front of his mouth in a 'shhh' motion. Chuckling a bit at the comment of her own pokemon, "Maybe, but hes fun for you at least"[break][break]

As they're talking they walk up on an opening back to the ocean. On the large pond Royal is jumping around hitting the water surface as if chasing after something. The ranger watches for a bit more before with one finally slap of the water a Vaporeon pops out of the water before grumbling at the Frog. Oh maybe they were playing a game? Apparently one with stakes as the bubble pokemon begins to bark at him, at first not understanding before Royal makes a ball shape with his hands. Razz takes out a pokeball before tapping it on the Vaporeon's head. "What would have happened if you lost?" Razz can't help but question Royal who just waves it off as if it were nothing.

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 3:20:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DYNAMIC PUNCH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACOOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLUDGE WAVE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]RAZZ CAUGHT VAPOREON!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 1:00:05 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

It is strange, to hear someone talk of their family like that. To Skyler, family has always meant love and comfort, a place to go when the storms proved too much for you, a harbor in which to rest. But she's also aware that the same doesn't apply to others, whose families aren't as caring or as kind as her own. His father does sound kind of like a douche.

A smile blooms on her face at the mention of Salem. It is no secret that Skyler is partial to the blue psychic cat. She's suddenly glad that Razz and Salem have each other - while Razz's past remains a mystery to her, there are subtle details that a paint a picture she's- not sure is the prettiest. 

Though she can't be sure, of course. 

Royal's strange game with the Vaporeon fades to the back of Skyler's head when the sailor turns the corner - and finds their path blocked by what looks to be a fairly recent rockslide. The curse she spats out into the air echoes in the chamber, coming back to their ears in a slightly distorted, eerie way. 

"We should probably turn back; I think there's another entry to this cave system, but it's some ways away. We don't have nearly enough sunlight to do another dive." The sailor is visibly bothered, grumpy even, as she says this. 

When she turns to Razz, however, the expression has smoothed out slightly. "Want a ride back to Sootopolis? Or have you acquired a boat recently?" Usually travel by boat was slightly more comfortable than riding a Pokémon.

● tags:
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 23:00:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz appreciates the silence about his family, understanding that he sort of ruined the mood, but at least Royal was successful. He picks up the pokeball as Skyler mentions something of a cave in. The ranger decides to take a quick look to see if it was natural. Though with an EARTH POWER coming at them Royal had to move his trainer back as the Poliwrath attacked. Thankfully Royal was more than happy to take on the challenge, and bring the SMACK DOWN on the annoying water pokemon. Razz tossing a pokeball to capture them. [break][break]

"Yeah that sounds right, and thank you for the ride, Sharpedo can definitely be rough," he chuckles before following Skyler out.

[break][break]

[break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
seasong [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 4:58:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]RAZZ CAUGHT POLIWRATH!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DYNAMIC PUNCH

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!