awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Blowing Off Steam (Closed)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 5:47:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Despite the question that arise, Fernando sits there, listening intently. The threat of interrupting his rambling might throw off his concentration. So, the councilman exhibits a calm patience as anything of note is remembered for further inquiry.

So Yveltal is in Hoenn. Or was, anyway. Who else was there with you?

The who is very important. If they’re no names, all the better. However, there are several individuals that remain high profile targets. If they were to get involved with Yveltal, this would prove detrimental to Hoenn’s future.

The introduction of Ultra Beast into the equation is nothing new. Their influence isn’t common but it seems to be a reoccurring theme. Just how did they know where and when to attack the cornerstones of their world?

And what about you? Did it grant you a gift of thanks? Or curse you for your defiance?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,460 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 14:06:19 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Was. Yveltal ended up sinking back into the earth. Went home, wherever that is.", he'd tell Fernando.

In truth, he had to wonder just where home really was. Though he was sure that Yveltal wouldn't let him know that anytime soon, if at all.

"As I said previously, the area was blanketed with a thick, almost unnatural fog. I couldn't make out the other figures in the fog.", he'd tell Fernando.

"And I don't think Yveltal had given me anything. When I first accepted the pact, Yveltal granted me what it dubbed Shinigami Eyes. They altered the way we saw the world, starting with color blindness at the first stage. With the exception of those that Yveltal marked for death, or Avatars. Though as we progressed through Yveltal's list, color began to return to my vision.", he'd begin. "After the Three Day War, Yveltal stripped me of this power. As for any negative effects, I've gotten checked up, but they haven't found anything abnormal yet.", he'd continue.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 22:34:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“And you all just went your separate ways?” Fernando finds that hard to believe. Add in the fact that Thomas has so eloquently went over every aspect of the war without reading it off a paper only contribute to the disbelief. But what reason does he have for lying?

Several come to mind but none of them fit what he knows about Thomas. He let’s the subject go.

If that’s the case. You should get yourself checked. There’s no telling what residue Yveltal may have left in your system, or what effects it may have on you in the future.

The implications are mulled over a fresh pour of scotch.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,460 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 0:38:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Of course.", he would reply to Fernando, taking another shot of scotch.

"I should warn you, that one of the people I was tasked with assassinating, was none other than .", he'd tell Fernando. "Though it seems that her being marked was done under the influence of Nihilego's neurotoxins.", he'd add. "Another familiar face that was on the chopping block was , the Ranger that came back from the dead after the Littleroot Incident.", he'd reveal.

"I have reason to believe that the White Tree in Littleroot was the dormant form of Xerneas. Judging by what we know of the tree, it fits the bill for the mythos surrounding the Emissary of Life. And the fact that those who died were resurrected only confirms these suspicions.", he'd confide to Fernando.

"I realize I'm most likely late to the party. I wish I could've been there to investigate the tree with you. The fact that both the Emissaries of Life and Death have appeared in Hoenn both intrigues and frightens me.", he'd continue.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 8:02:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BLOWING OFF STEAM

IN A TRENCHES OF ALCOHOL

FERNANDO ABSORBS EACH STRING OF INFORMATION LIKE THOMAS’ LIVER DOES SCOTCH. There are implications that come from both the details and lack thereof. What they mean depends on infinite variables but there’s no point in pushing forward. With time, the truth will come to the forefront.

It always does.

Interesting.

Fernando is short for words because he has little to add. But that does not besmirch his genuine interest. The inclusions of Legends and how they find their way to Hoenn must have meaning. To what end? That’s still to be discovered.

The rest of the night is spent deliberating over what else the war brings with each shot bringing them closer to a night’s end.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 2:29:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A MELTAN HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLASH CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

SPECIAL NOTICE

[break]

THE MELTAN will be able to manifest for after their excursion. Liquid mercury-like metal residue on your trainer will eventually collect to form a Meltan. This Meltan can not be evolved by normal means (i.e. stay tuned for an evolution opportunity). Furthermore, should you desire to trade this Meltan, it must be an IC-TRADE.

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: