sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
sheepskin [m/o]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 19:27:08 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission: mareep roundup

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
A picnic out in the park: it should have been picturesque and perfect. The woman had both of her Pyroar's by her side, occassionally tossing them treats from the edge of the metal table. For the most part, they all seemed to be getting along just perfectly, enjoying the cooler HOenn breeze, though still noticably warmer than Galar ever was.[break][break]

This image all comes to a screeching halt, however, when something tugs at her coat. There is a noticably loud tearing sound that forces Sabine to her feet in a tizzy. She's screaming and pulling at her coat tails, trying to pry it from the mouth of a Mareep. Her two Pyroar have retreated from the scene, unwilling to intervene.[break][break]

"You two are lions, you're supposed to eat sheep! Don't just stand there, help me! This... this ugly creature is ruining my jacket!"[break][break]

She pulls too hard after that, or the Mareep lets go to prove a point. Regardless, Sabine sends herself stumbling backward, landing with a dramatic plop into a puddle of muddy water. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@open

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
sheepskin [m/o]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2020 20:38:34 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June followed behind her Growlithe and Herdier, the two Pokémon coming to a stop to witness a woman’s struggle with a Mareep.

By the time they had appeared seconds later the woman ended up taking a dip into some muddy water, the whole ordeal making June snicker a bit as she had no doubt the Mareep did that on purpose.

It was no surprise that it was urgent they got these sheep back home given how mischievous they can be.

An entire flock of these would probably terrorize the city. This was just munching on clothes, June could only imagine the sorts of problems that could happen if they started to get into electrical shenanigans.

"You two keep an eye on that Mareep." She decided to help the lady out but didn't want to lose track of the Mareep and have to chase it down again. Both of her hounds nodded and focused on the Mareep, ready to chance it down if it came to that.

”Hey do you need a hand?” June would call out, offering a hand to help her up if need be.

”You okay?”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
sheepskin [m/o]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 2:05:41 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Mud drips from her cheeks and stains her white jacket as she gasps, blinking, at the doe-eyed creature that stares back. It's chewing the hem of her coat slowly, baaing without care as it burped in her face. Her jacket is ruined, as is her mood.[break][break]

And the woman kind enough to offer a hand is snarled at immediately. Two dog Pokemon at her side do what her lions cannot: be useful. They chase after the Mareep as it walks away from her.[break][break]

Sabine stares up at the woman offering her hand, and she scoffs in disgust, attempting to get up on her own.[break][break]

"I need that beast put down. Look at this! This is outrageous. Who does that creature belong to, I'd like to have a word with them about keeping their livestock under control."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
sheepskin [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 18:31:01 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June pulled her hand back, wondering to herself what was this lady’s problem, as the mud drenched woman then started to go on a tirade about the Mareep.

At this point June was only half paying attention to her raving, after being slighted by the woman’s refusal to take her help and then snarling at her, June felt a bit justified in her indifference.

The other reason was to focus on her Pokémon, both of which were chasing the Mareep, the Pokémon going around in one big arc back towards the two women.

”Beast? Put down? Well that’s going a bit overboard, isn’t it? It’s just a coat.” June pulled out a pair of insulated gloves, putting them on and then grabbing the sheep as it got close.

”Gotcha!” She held the Mareep out and away from her body as it wasn’t protected like her hands. In the event the little bastard wanted to shock her she had some type of protection.

”Look at this cutie! I’m sure it didn’t mean any harm. Isn’t that right?” She'd hug the Mareep if it wasn't for the aforementioned chance of getting shocked.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
sheepskin [m/o]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 1:19:41 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
June was absolutely justified in her indifference, but it only fuels Sabine's bad mood. [break][break]

"Are you even listening to me?"[break][break]

She swipes handfuls of mud off of her coat-tails, but it honestly does nothing to really help her situation. The jacket will need to be thoroughly dry-cleaned. In fact, it'd probably just get tossed out because she was that sort of person.[break][break]

"Overboard? Just a coat?"[break][break]

Sabine's frown is incredulous, and watches in disgust as the woman reaches down for the Mareep with gloved hands. She even refers to the beast as a 'cutie', prompting the Mareep to bleat in return. Is it.. smiling?[break][break]

"It absolutely did mean harm! There is literally a piece of my coat in it's mouth! Look!"[break][break]

She points a finger at it, and the Mareep begins to frantically chew the tuft faster.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sheepskin [m/o]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 3:37:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: