2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
don't break my stride [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 18:19:12 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Doesn't make the cut? Excuse me, that's one more pokémon than what you've got, uncle. So far I'm winning."
Despite the fighting words, Skyler's eyes were alight with amusement, the arms crossed over her chest relaxed - subconsciously copying Jonathan's posture.

She made a 'you're more than welcome to' motion with her arm, gesturing to the wilderness that surrounded them. "Be my guest." Like with any challenge that crossed Skyler's path, the sailor took this seriously. Her eyes immediately went to the nearby trees, searching for the next victim in this competition she's started with a complete stranger.

She should be doing her morning workouts, but in truth she was having too much fun. Skyler became so focused on what was ahead of her that the Pangoro that stealthed its way into the forest somewhere behind her completely escaped her notice.

● tag:
● notes: pass

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 12:16:00 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
don't break my stride

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

valerio's charizard is just getting pumped up after sparring with the doduo, his arms blazing with voltaic power as he lunges to another target: the zangoose.[break][break]

“but does its strength at par with my recent catches?”[break][break]

the zangoose, in contrast to what hoon expects, catches his fist with its crush claw. after a few slashes, the mongoose finally succumbs to the reptile's power, prompting valerio to catch it with the ball.[break][break]

he sneers in an attempt to tease skyler. “mind you, my hoon here is just warming up. how about yours?”[break][break]

ooc: catch zangoose - 4

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 5:07:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OUTRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]VALERIO CAUGHT ZANGOOSE!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 17:17:40 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler scoffed, looking around as if searching for something. "What, that little mouse you just caught? That was nothing." In truth she had absolutely no idea what pokémon it was, being too distracted by the posturing to be paying attention.

A distinct yowling caught her attention, the blonde turning her head to see Clarabelle fending off a wild Meowth, its sharp claws barely scraping the Lopunny's fur. In retribution, Clarabelle swifty DOUBLE KICKed the cat pokémon into a tree, making Skyler wince slightly. The Lopunny could be a little savage when annoyed.

Capturing the feline, the sailor turned to Jonathan with a smug smirk pulling at her lips. "Don't underestimate Clarabelle; she'll kick your ass."

● tag:
● notes: capturing the meowth

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 19:29:13 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

don't break my stride

skyler will find valerio crossing his arms, watching her lopunny break into action with a stray meowth in the field. she will also find hoon mimicking his trainer's action, the charizard's tail wagging happily at the sight of a pumped up bunny.[break][break]

“not before hoon does, i assume?” he cackles, retorting with a teasing smirk.[break][break]

ooc: pass - 4

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 7:18:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLUFFY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY-DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT MEOWTH!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 16:01:37 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Clarabelle's kick might have disturbed some pokémon, because a Hoothoot flew out of the tree the Meowth had slammed against, its piercing cry sounding annoyed as it centered its disturbingly big eyes on the Lopunny, deeming the eye-patched pokémon the origin of all the commotion.

A curse left Skyler's lips as the owl pokémon let out a shriek, it's echo making the Lopunny's ears twitch. The bunny pokémon, fortunately, seemed more aggravated than hurt. With a sudden kick, she jumped into the air, sending the Hoothoot to the ground with a swift BOUNCE. A pokéball quickly captured the bird.

"I know that saying about quality over quantity, but I think you might be losing, uncle." She found the Charizard adopting his trainer's position adorable, though she didn't say a word about it. "Maybe your Hoon is also growing old and weary?" Would she ever stop teasing him about his age? Possibly not. She didn't truly think him old - and he was attractive. But teasing was just too much fun.

● tag:
● notes: capturing the hoothoot

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:41:50 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

don't break my stride

not only does a hoothoot flies out of the tree but also a stufful leaps out of the said tree. before it can totally escape, valerio's charizard flies into its direction with a terrifying glance towards the baby bear. the lizard lunges with a breaking swipe, bringing the wild pokemon into the ground.[break][break]

“we can check that with a battle, dear. but i'm afraid hoon still doesn't see your lopunny as someone worthy of an opponent,” valerio barks back, riding on skyler's endless banter.[break][break]

ooc: catch stufful - 5

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 20:34:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDOVE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 14:50:01 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Clarabelle's used to being underestimated. Makes victory all the sweeter." Their banter continued on, even as Skyler's attention was caught by the brief battle between Jonathan's Charizard and a wild Stufful that had also been up in the tree. She could admit that the Charizard seemed at least fairly well trained. It wasn't surprising, really, given that the guy was a full-time pokémon trainer.

There was a lull in the battles, a small Pidove flying over Skyler's head. There was a momentary thought that she might as well catch other birds to act as scouts on her ship, but - she probably had enough. Plus she'd gotten a very interesting gift in her Secret Santa; a Dottler that she could use as a radar.

"Me and her, we give lessons on how to punch things." Skyler's smile was mischievous as she focused on the man. "You should come - they're free."

● tag:
● notes: pass

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 4:43:01 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

don't break my stride

“wait. so you're a ship captain, a treasure hunter, and a pokemon trainer-trainer?” valerio picks up the captured stufful and sticks it into his satchel as he interrogates skyler. “what, doesn't your employer pay you a good sum of money?”[break][break]

he flicks his hands into hoon, allowing his lizard dragon to roam around the area to search for new preys.[break][break]

“i know all the thing about punching and fighting. what we need is a sparring partner, and sadly there is no one in hoenn that is good enough for us. but maybe you guys are?”[break][break]

ooc: pass - 5

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 4:49:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIDGEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TANGLED FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TWISTER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POOCHYENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 18:04:14 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Oh no, you misunderstand. I meant teaching pokémon and people how to punch. I'm no pokémon trainer. Being a ship captain and a treasure hunter brings enough of a profit." The grin on her face widened. "And seeing as I'm my own employer, you can bet I pay myself more than enough." Jobs had been picking up, especially after the War. Lots of people out there looking for alien tech - or leftovers of it.

A small yipping had Skyler noticing a small blur of black close to a nearby bush. Curious, she approached and moved some of the foliage aside to peer at what appeared to be an injured Poochyena. "You poor thing..." It didn't even attempt to bite as Skyler picked it up and into her arms. 

Clarabelle approached Hoon with light steps, unthreatening. Her maroon eyes were narrowed as she poked at the Charizard's arms, looking dubious. 

Not currently having anything to help the wild Poochyena, Skyler pulled a pokéball from her backpack and captured it. She'd take it to a pokémon center as soon as she was done.

"Very bold of you, uncle, to challenge a ship captain, who probably has plenty of water types, with a Charizard."

● tag:
● notes: capturing poochyena

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 20:21:09 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“How come you're a trainer when you're not a trainer yourself?”

The statement makes his left brow raise in confusion but he makes it a point that he knows what she's talking about. He is beginning to truly like Skyler for who she is. After all, who wouldn't like someone who is free-spirited and brave? Even when she's probably not as strong as she claims to be, at least she has the guts to be one.

“That does make sense, though. At least you don't need to share your fortune to anyone who didn't even work for it.”

A gust of wind runs past them from above. It is Valerio's charizard, chasing down a pidgey in a battle for speed. The bird is distracting the lizard with twister, but it is small enough to quell Hoon's efforts. It lunges itself towards the creature, claw-first as it reaches with a THUNDER PUNCH. A pokeball soon ends its wild and free fate.

“Tell me again about that ‘water-type things’ you're saying, will you?”

CATCH - PIDGEY - 6

#

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 6:26:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!