warm their hands [mission; open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2020 12:22:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Lilycove was still in bad shape. It was doing better, yeah, but it was still doing badly. He wasn't really sure why, of all the places in the region, this city felt the most like his 'proper' place to be. Whenever things were fixed up he was really considering to purchasing a small home for himself somewhere on the outskirts. For now, though, he would simply do his best to help the city recover.

Today's help was handing out food to the citizens who needed it. He had been working since that morning with some borrowed equipment and had many large pots of some basic but hearty stews to hand out in cups. There was a renovation effort nearby, two of his own pokemon busy hauling things around there, in an attempt to pick up some of the rubble of certain buildings and clear ground for repairs.

Things had picked up for a while but had calmed down now. Still, Ezekial found himself a bit harried since he was at his booth on his own. He was sure that it would pick back up again soon and really lamented not having some helps.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 10:20:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Warm Their Hands
Lilycove City | Mission

THEME

"Ez! Fancy seeing you here!" Zac boomed as he put on his apron and joined Ezekial behind the serving table. "I heard there was a bit of a relief effort going on but didn't expect to see my partner in crime here." He said with a wink.

"Speaking of, I talked to the Department of Main Roads and I'm heading back out to do some repair work tomorrow on the spot we rescued that Exeggutor." He looked sheepish saying it, but there was a smile hiding in the corner of Zac's mouth that said he would do it all again if needed. 

Zac took a big whiff of the stew. "Mmm, smells great Ez! Running a bit low though. Don't worry, I just had a pretty solid harvest. Lets see if we can't bump things up a little for these hungry folks." He pulled some bags of fresh vegetables out and got to work cutting them up to add to the stew.

NOTES:
TAG: @ezekiel