[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
safari zone

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I don't know why everyone's wearing coats. It's not even that cold, man. I'm literally wearing a t-shirt."[break][break]

Stormy examines the length of her arms briefly, and, upon finding no sign of goosebumps, shrugs. The man behind the counter is staring at her with some parts horror and some parts amazement. [break][break]

The woman has a one-track mind, however, and quickly forgets about the disagreement. Her belt is loaded with premium safari balls and she's brought her ice-type Darmanitan with her. It still blows her mind that there's such thing. Just like that ice-type Ninetales. Why'd they have to ruin a perfectly good fire-type?[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flamethrower beats shoveling [sz]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 5:07:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 14:42:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
safari zone

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
There is a whole gaggle - is that the right word? - of Wooper that cross in front of her. They're headed for a ice bath puddle pond.. thing off to the side. Snow bunches at the edge, nearly hiding the water below. They fall off the edge like lemmings, and Stormy is able to cut one of them off.[break][break]

It's unawareness proves helpful in its capture. It even dips its head in a polite after you, that her Darmanitan takes as invitation to thrash him. The snowman rolls over and on top of the Wooper, crushing it beneath the weight of its unusually heavy body.[break][break]

When it releases the Wooper, there is a Wooper-shaped imprint in the snow, and the Pokemon's lack of arms makes it impossible for it to get back up on its own.[break][break]

"That was easy."[break][break]

capture attempt on wooper[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 0:08:29 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT WOOPER!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AFTER YOU

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALARIAN DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 0:16:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
safari zone

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She tosses the ball up in the air, snatching it with a resounding smack. Stormy exhales as she turns on her heel, only to find that her Darmanitan had been surrounded by two or three small Darumaka. They resembled him in colour, breathing cold air and chirping like a bunch of annoying Wingull around a spilled fry tray.[break][break]

"You doin' alright, chief?"[break][break]

The Darmanitan seems to have seized up as the children bounce all over him. They even take turns springing off his nose and into the deep snow, giggling and rolling back through. Trails are left behind in their wake, and Stormy purses her lips as she watches the scene unfold.[break][break]

Eventually, they tucker themselves out and move on. Well-- all except for one, who seems to have taken to nestling in Darmanitan's elbow. She tilts her head, gesturing to the small Pokemon.[break][break]

"You keeping that one? That's fine, but don't forget-- I need you to stay sharp."[break][break]

She captures it and, once successful, releases it back to cuddle up with Darmanitan.[break][break]

capture attempt on g. darumaka[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 7:59:24 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT GALARIAN DARUMAKA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BERGMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AVALANCHE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 19:14:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
safari zone

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
They continue walking for some time, up until Stormy's feet kick something incredibly cold and heavy. She gasps in pain, stumbling backward and holding her leg.[break][break]

Before her very eyes, a Bergmite rouses from its slumber, shaking snow off its sharp edges. It expells a mist, followed immediately by an icy wind. However, before it could possibly beset them a curse or the like, Stormy covers it back up with snow and whistles it back to sleep.[break][break]

How does she know the right song to sing? A lucky guess.[break][break]

Once it goes back to being docile, and the pain in her foot subsides, Stormy uses one of her remaining safari balls to capture the thing.[break][break]

capture attempt on bergmite[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 1:50:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE BERGMITE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AVALANCHE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!
[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCTOZOLT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLUSH RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOLT BEAK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 4:04:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
safari zone

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Something wild, wicked, and downright horrifying this way comes.[break][break]

Stormy watches in muted horror as one of the bizarre fossil monstrosities from Galar appears. How they had been allowed to survive, let alone be found in the safari zone was beyond her. She watches the Pokemon make its way past, her face nearly frozen in a permanent look of both disgust and horror.[break][break]

"It literally has snot... permanently dripping, and it can't use its arms to wipe it away. That's maddening."[break][break]

pass[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 8:43:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 2:57:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
safari zone

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"No.. not maddening - disgusting."[break][break]

Stormy nods her affirmation, thrilled that the bizarre Pokemon had disappeared. Now, however, she realizes that they've bumped into yet another snapping Trapinch. It's open jaws clap together furiously, a block of ice too big for its head stuck in its sharp teeth. It's choking.[break][break]

"Oh for Pete's sake.. go help it not drown, Darmanitan."[break][break]

With two big hands, the Darmanitan lifts the Trapinch in one, using the other two pry the ice block from its mouth. The wild Pokemon's struggle as well as it being crushed to the warm Darmanitan chest encourages it to fall unconscious. [break][break]

Stormy opts to capture it before leaving.[break][break]

catching trapinch[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 4:47:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT TRAPINCH!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!