cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
strings . [ c ]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 0:16:06 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/XP1mgIK.jpg
the human body was surprisingly resilient - but she speculated this was due to arceus's intervention. in a world of creatures that boasted great power, the body must be well-equipped to handle a wide range of external forces. but despite a durability that was easily identified, humans were just as prone to dying as pokemon were. and there was nothing especially unique that they could develop that a pokemon could not. 

the problem that the medical field often dealt with were the wildly varied cases that came from various species of pokemon. a rock-type was - after all - biologically different when compared to a water-type - or even a normal-type. 

'no wonder being a professor makes a ridiculous amount of money nowadays,' she said, brows furrowing. 'every single piece of research is exceedingly valuable no matter how niche.' 

it was a marvel that her power bypassed racial differences - celebi's gift allowing for wounds or damage to be mended to anything that could be considered vaguely flesh and bone. 

"i'm half-tempted to pursue that as a career. but i'd need a bachelors."

that was years ahead, so she tucked away the idea for now. her gaze focused upon the open book nestled in her lap, the woman enjoying the good weather and the shade of the tree that she had claimed for herself as she studied. her assortment of pokemon remained a constant presence all around her, the creatures either napping or lazily indulging in conversation in their curious and bemusing language. 

though sceptile had taken to enjoying his recently acquired banjo, his clever fingers plucking at the strings experimentally. 

"
at least i'll have my associates in a few months. just a few more classes 'till i'm done."

she flipped to another page of her book, turning to a chapter which covered early medical practices.  

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/3.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/357.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/673.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/598.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/286.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/254.png

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
strings . [ c ]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 22:09:45 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]
[attr="class","frphoetop"]
[attr="class","frphoeimg"]

[attr="class","frphoetab"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

FUCK IT, I'VE BEEN FEELING SO HEARTLESS

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

0000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotes"]
[attr="class","frphoenotes2"]

no, i will not draw you like one of my kalos girls.

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetab2"]

[attr="class","frphoepost1"]
[attr="class","frphoepost2"]
[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

When he saw Cait sitting underneath the shade of a nearby tree, Xander immediately felt the urge to draw her. She looked so content and enraptured with her book, all while being surrounded by an array of grass-type Pokemon. The scene was too picturesque for him not to sketch.[break][break]

"Not everyday you see a Sceptile playing the banjo either." [break][break]

Of course, he didn't want to just pop a squat across from her and start drawing. Creepy shit like that didn't go over very well with people. It would be better if he got permission before sketching her out of her nowhere. Which Xander didn't have an issue doing. He was just worried he'd lose that special something by asking.[break][break]

Experience told him that people either got nervous or started acting extra when you asked to draw them. Which was captured in the artwork, making it feel less organic and staged.[break][break]

"Fuck it." Xander sighed, he'd just have to take that risk. With one hand inside the pocket of his letterman jacket and the other resting on one of his backpack's straps, Xander approached.[break][break]

"Hey lady," he said dryly, "Sorry to disturb your reading time, but I promise this won't take long. I wanted to ask if you're cool with me sketching you?" If he'd been feeling up to it, Xander might have smiled. Instead, he wore a stale, almost emotionless expression on his face.[break][break]

"If not, it's fine - I just didn't wanna bug you out by drawing you in secret like some kind of perv."

[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyric3"]

I'VE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE DARKNESS AND I DON'T REALLY FEEL MYSELF

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#d45d59;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#d45d59;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 font]font:bold 10px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]font:bold 10px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#d45d59;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes2]color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]