he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 12:12:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

While Razz has been asking the rangers for missions for a while now he didn't think this be it. Honestly he felt like they gave it to him because they thought he wouldn't take it. After all watching over a couple of archaeologist who were curious about the caves underneath New Mauville put his nerves on edge. Sure the land above was doing better but the bridge was still being worked on. The job was to look after a few archaeologist who figured something new could be found in the caves below. Whether it be artifacts, stones, or any other type of things. He was told they also hired someone else but higher ups preferred there also be a ranger on site so here he was. [break][break]

Since they've arrived down here Razz just chose to keep an eye on things rather than dig anything out. Honestly there was still some fear that one of those damn wormholes would appear again and something would come out. For now he did have a few pokemon out to keep an eye out. While most of them wore similar outfits one person did stand out as he was walking by and checking on things to see if they were all alright. "I'm guessing you're the other trainer they hired?" Razz couldn't help but ask, mostly curious as they seemed to be mostly interested in trying to dig things up themselves.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"] ~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] MISSION WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission Digging Yourself into a Hole

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 1:31:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had been offered some work recently, to act as muscle for a group of archeologists. His handler at rocket told him it would be a good cover for him to help as a civilian and an extra chance to earn more money which was all the reasoning Bryan had needed in the first place. He wasnt sure exactly what caused this boom of digging lately since he had been in Kalos for a year and was not aware really of what had been transpiring in hoenn, only bits and pieces here and there. [break][break]

It seemed like this place went to hell as soon as he left, what luck. He arrived with his new absol in tow, this little guy would be pretty good down here since it seemed from the poxedex entry they are good at sensing when danger would be fast approaching. However Bryan seemed to notice bad luck would befall him whenever he released absol from it's ball, this time his shoelace was loose and he stumbled and fell face first into the dirt which caused absol to giggle at him for a few moments before turning around and acting like it saw nothing. Bryan squinted it at wondering if absol being the one who caused bad luck was real or not since this one seemed to be pretty mischievous.  [break][break]

Soon after he dusted himself off Bryan heard a voice from behind, another guy who didn't seem to be one of the diggers. He turned around and looked at the guy, he was younger than Bryan but he wasn't sure by how much. "Yo, yeah I am. I'm Bryan." he said as he extended a hand to the man that still had some rubble on it.  "Oh. sorry got a bit dirty." he said.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 8:36:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

As if the outfit enough wasn't enough to make the other trainer stand out, their clumsiness as it seems like most of the people here seemed to know what they were doing. Salem seem to giggle at it as well as the other trainer introduced himself. Though at the offered hand Razz didn't seem to interested in shaking it, more from his own social anxiety, rather than caring that they were full of dirt. He had an out, but then Salem decided to jump onto his head without warning nearly knocking him into the other if Razz didn't stop himself. "A warning," he grumbles to the cat who just chuckles. [break][break]

Though he still used it as an excuse to avoid shaking hands. "Razz Kingman," he introduces, "And it's fine sort of expect it with Archeology, though since you were hired by them directly you wouldn't happen to know what they're looking for directly would you?" he asked curious as the report he was given was vague and he figured this would be the best way. [break][break]

While he was talking to the other supposed body guard, Sage and Royal were checking about, trying to hear for any shaking, or rumbles.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 2:27:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was only able to really offer the man named Razz Kingman with just a shrug "Not sure honestly. I was just told that they're gonna dig here and they needed protection." From what exactly Bryan was unsure, he remembered hearing something about ground type Pokémon causing problems but he didn't really think they'd come and cause problems here. "Something something fossils and stones from history's past." he said shrugging

Absol for the most part seemed calm as well, it didn't really detect any danger he supposed as he was laying on his stomach, showing he was relaxed but still alert, ready to stand up at a moment's notice. "Oh, you have a little trouble maker as well?" he said chuckling a bit as he considered bringing lily out but then reconsidering it since she seemed to always find herself in some kind of mischief. "I have a couple of little trouble makers myself." he said scratching the back of his head as an aegis slash popped out of the ground as if it had been hiding this whole time underneath bryan's shadow. "Heres a more serious one." he said as he pat the pokemon's shield, the greeting he gave it upon it's recent evolution. "No ghost Pokémon nearby causing a ruckus right?" he asked curiously to which it just swiveled side to side to say no

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 11:50:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Damn, well that was a no go then. Razz crossed his arms as he pondered if these archaeologist were after something in particular down here, and why they couldn't go else where. This was the underground of a war, not some playground to find old relics. "Yeah the basic things, but I can't help but feel that people forget what happened up above just a few months back to make them think this was okay," he comments with slight annoyance. Maybe because it was he actually had to fight for his life here, but it put him on edge a bit. Especially with the report of aliens still lose. [break][break]

The ranger allows his attention to drift from the miners as he was asked about his troublemaker. The look on Salem's face was one of absolute flabbergastion, HIM? A troublemaker? Never. Even with only being able to communicate through meows this was able to come across and Rezz just rolled an eye. "He is definitely a handful," he comments back as he looks to the others pokemon, stepping back to not get into the way of the Aegis that just decided to appear startling his Meowstic. "There might not be anything now but with all the noise being made I'm sure they'll annoy something soon enough" [break][break]

As if on cue said people were seeming to set up an small explosion as if trying to take down a wall that might have treasure behind it.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 6:42:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
bastiodon

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - sturdy[break]
block / ancient power / iron head / flash cannon

AN AGGRESSIVE BASTIODON appears, the explosion having aroused it from its deep slumber. Although this Pokemon has come from a fossil, it seems as if this revived beast was abandoned here because of its unruly nature. Now, angered by its abandonment, the Bastiodon has become even more hostile to humans.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 9:23:10 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan just kind of shrugged in response to razz's statement about the recent attacks he heard of on the news. "People are naturally greedy, ready to take on risks even at the expensive of others. It's sadly just a truth of this world." as he sighed out loud "But honestly think of it this way, if you really didn't like what they're doing why don't you stop them? Not even stop em, how come you came then?" he said as he crouched down and snickered while watching the archeologists work. However he was genuinely curious as to razz's reasoning for being here. His Absol walked over and sat on his lap as aegis placed himself against the wall at ease. [break][break]

He snorted a bit as his Pokémon was surprised at Bryan's comment, much like his own lily. "Yep, I can tell just from watching he's a handful." he said as he stretched back and relax as razz brought up concerns that something could come for them soon as Absol raised it's head from his lap and stared at the explosives. Bryan really didnt pay much mind to it at first but suddenly.. [break][break]

Like a cruel joke Bryan's relaxation vanished just as quickly as it had appeared much like the smoke that cleared and revealed a VERY pissed off Bastiodon. Bryan looked concerned at first but Aegislash leaped right into action, using king's shield to protect the party from the rubble and Bastiodown's iron head he had launched. "Nice aegis!" he said as he reinforced the Pokémon's leap into action. Bryan looked over to the archeologists and called to them "Get the hell out of here! we'll handle this! Absol lead them out of here and come back when they're safe! I dont want any injuries!" he said as the Absol nodded understanding Bryan's feelings and barked at the archeologists to get them moving. [break][break]

Bryan the turned his attention back to the Bastiodon. "You're gonna regret ruining my easy job." he said as Aegis slash returned to Bryan's side ready to attack when given a command.

NOTES: Aegisslash used king's shield when bastiodon became upset and used iron head at the party.

tOLD ABSOL TO LEAD THE ARCHEOLOGISTS AWAY FROM THE DANGER AND TO RETURN ONCE THEY WERE SAFE.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 13:28:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"I was just told the time and place to come by the higher ups to do a job that required protection, and I'm I don't want to give the Rangers a bad impression for my performance," Razz answers simply, knowing full well of the greed of people. An odd realization coming to the ranger as he answered the other, making him wonder if he was falling back into old habits because he didn't know how else to function. Only this time it was with a different group. A yank of his hair from Salem did manage to get him out of his own thoughts as the cat was able to sense his trainer's thoughts going south. "Yeah a handful is one way of putting it," he comments as he rubs where Salem pulled at it. [break][break]

That was when the explosion hit, Razz's shoulders slumping at being correct about these things. Maybe he should stop commenting about what was going to happen. Maybe if he didn't, whatever force in the universe wouldn't try so damn hard to prove him right. Thankfully the ghost pokemon had a good protective move for when the Bastiodon first attacked. With a whistle Razz had both his Meowstic and Frogadier accompanied the archeologist to safety along with the Absol. Though unlike the other's order Salem knew not to come back until the battle was over. This way, in case anything else came out to attack them while they weren't there to protect them they wouldn't be defenseless. [break][break]

While it would be easy to just take it out and capture it to release later, Razz hoped he could convince this thing to leave for now. "Hey look, they've been driven off now you can stop!" the Ranger attempted seeing if he could try a non-violent way of doing this. Though it seemed their anger towards people was too much as it used ANCIENT POWER toward both trainers, rock flying at them as Razz whistled for Sage to block them incoming rocks with SEED BOMB. "You can stop this now, I rather not hurt you!" Razz warned, Sage seeming to repeat his words as if figuring the words from a pokemon would be more convincing. [break][break]

Though the incoming FLASH CANNON might be indication of how much it was willing to listen.

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 4:45:06 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan lifted up his flask to razz then "Cheers for you having a good head on your shoulders then." he said as he smirked at Razz's desire for doing good in the world. "Good on you for worrying about their image. People need someone to put their faith in during all this chaos."  [break][break]

Back to the current battle, the bastiodon. He began to worry that this thing's attack would cause the cave to collapse. "We need to end this thing quickly, if it keeps going we're gonna have an even bigger problem." he said as Absol quickly headed back to Bryan. He sat there and quickly grabbed a pokeball on his belt. He was gonna have to make it stop as fast as possible and they were known for their defensive stat so he didn't think he could one shot it. [break][break]

He tossed the pokeball into the air and immediately gave an order "Lily! I need you to use sleep powder right now!" he shouted. as Liligant immediately aimed her flower at bastiodon and released a huge cloud of sleep powder 

NOTES: 

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 2:44:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

If it weren't for their current situation Razz would've thanked the other for his comment. Personally he's never looked at it that way, as his was more of habit of 'you don't make your superiors look bad' rather than trying to make the Rangers look good out of hope. Especially with everything going on. [break][break]

As he battled he heard the other trainer's order and was quick to give a whistle to Sage making them using ROLLOUT to escape the area as the SLEEP POWDER hit. Through the powder the noise seemed to be dying down from the STEEL BEAM. A thud let them know that it had worked in the end as the powder begun to fade the Bastidon's form become clear that it had fallen asleep. A wave of relief hitting the Ranger as he looked toward the other, "Good work," he compliments, "We should head back to the group and ensure they're alright, and probably tell them it would be best to leave this site for a different one, as I rather not disturb this Bastidon again." [break][break]

No, he wasn't going to mention that this was something he wanted in the first place, as the underground here still made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. With that said he would move to head where their clients were, with all intent to inform them of the 'bad news.'

[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:38:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was proud of Lily for landing that sleep powder on the rampaging Pokémon.  If he had been a few moments later this would have turned into a rescue mission for the young men in the cave. He followed behind Raz taking the first opportunity to escape as Absol jumped ahead of the group to lead the way out of the underground. [break][break]

Once free from danger Bryan began to huff and puff a lot, he was fit but damn running and adrenaline together was one hell of a combo. He simply nodded to Razz and allowed him to explain the situation and that the pair recommended they not return back to the underground until further notice. "I'll see you around then?" he said curiously " You seem reliable as a partner for some of these jobs and I need reliable friends." he said before sending the guy his number via airdrop like methods.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
In the Mines (M)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:40:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&