2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 16:53:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The farmer yowling about his sheep had really made it seem like there would be... Chu-e didn't know... a whole ass flock of them out and loose? But it was only ten Mareep, and honestly they aren't even 'lost' just... kind of idling around the unfenced part of the field. But the guy had been crying so much and begging Chu-e, as if he could do anything he was half dead on his feet, to help since had pokemon...

So now he was sitting on a rock while the guy cried to someone else he had cornered. Puff, his Litten, seemed to be having the time of his life playing with the Mareep, at least. The kitten pokemon was wide eyed at all their fluff and even had managed to chase one back into the pen. Good start. Only nine more to go.

Chu-e at least waved the other guy who had gotten roped into this over. May as well pass some time with a quick conversation.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 17:03:29 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon lycanroc-dusk"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

"Alright alright, I get it old man...." Sigh. "I'll see what I can do. But you should get an herdier to keep the herd in place you know?" said the Alolan man to the old farmer that kept requesting his assistance to bring back the small horde of Mareep back to the farm.[break][break]

The Ex-Gym leader proceeded to move towards the flock of Mareeps, summoning his Lycanroc to assist. "Get them all back home Lupin. I'll reward you when we get home alright?" The Lycanroc barked before going towards the Mareep, attempting to guide them back home. Balder proceeded to join the guy that had arrived before him. "I guess the farmer kept harassing you too?"

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn .pokesprite]transform: translate(-17px, -23px); [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 17:17:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yup. Dunno why. I'm kind of useless." He glanced over at the other guy and shrugged, watching as the dog pokemon seemed to have a better time at rounding up the sheep. Puff was now more interested in the Lycanroc than the sheep, moving to chase after the canine and swipe at his tail instead. He was just a big kitten so at least he didn't mean any harm.

"Ji-Hoon Ki." Might as well introduce himself. Kinda. He also offered his hand to shake. "On your way to Fortree or Lilycove?" May as well shoot the shit instead of sitting here in silence like a weirdo.
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 17:28:50 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

As the canine creature was slowly getting the mareeps back home, Balder noticed the small Litten try to get his pokemon's tail. A small laugh emerged from his throat while he reached the man, who proceeded to indicate he was useless. "Nah, I wouldn't go to say you're useless. Your cat still did some work, and the mareeps didn't flee any further."[break][break]

The alolan man leaned against a rock beside the other individual, who proceeded to introduce himself. Ji-Hoon Ki... That's a rare name. Reminds him of Gigi that he encountered during the attacks on Mauville, but surely they had no links between them. Balder seized the hand of the individual, showing a small smile. "Balder Schwartz. I'm not heading to either of the cities, I was patrolling the area, to see if anything special had happened with the recent events. What about you?"

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn .pokesprite]transform: translate(-17px, -23px); [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 17:36:05 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e grinned at the other's response but didn't argue. He just gave his hand a firm shake before leaning back against his rock and watching the pokemon do their work. "I'm headed towards Mossadeep. Scared of heights and I get pretty bad seasick, so this seemed like the best path." He would still have to ride a boat for a little while, but not for as long as if he had taken one from Slateport.

"Oh, hey, you seem knowledgeable. You know an Arthur Wright? He was the only Mossadeep Gym Leader. I'm trying to track him down."
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2020 23:13:09 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Travelling to Mossdeep huh? It's rare to see people heading that way nowadays. Especially since the war had happened between Lilycove and Mossdeep. "Wouldn't it be better to find someone with a creature that could teleport you there? Cause you might have trouble travelling to that area currently."[break][break]

But then, not long after, an inquiry emerged about a certain Arthur Wright. Balder crossed his arms over his chest, thinking where he had heard the name. "Sadly, I don't have any information about this man. Back when I was a gym leader, a year ago, he had already surrendered his Gym and not one soul has heard of him. Although maybe someone from Mossdeep would know."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 0:11:04 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Doctor said no Psychic moves unless it's an emergency." He frowned and wrinkled his nose at that. Teleport would have been a good option, too. His Ralts even already knew the move. "I heard it was in bad shape over that way. I used to live there, so..." He shrugged it off.

"Well... that's more than I've heard before now, believe it or not. When I talked to Miss Alfric, she made it seemed like he was a war criminal." Idly, Chu-e twisted the golden ring on his hand, his own small nervous tick. "You used to be a Gym Leader? No wonder your pokemon's been able to round up these Mareep so fast."
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 2:12:05 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Doctor said no? To Psychic moves? That's... Odd to say the least. Did the guy have an health condition that endangered his life, a reaction to psychic wave being used nearby? Balder nodded when the man stated it was in a bad state "The city in itself should've gotten better by now. But the path between here and Mossdeep... Let's just say the war wasn't kind."[break][break]

At the mention of Cait Alfric and the words she implied, the Alolan man raised a brow. "A war criminal you say? Hmmm... Only reason that would make sense would be that he had ties with Rocket or something... That's gonna be a hard to solve mystery." But then, as if wanting to change the subject, Choi proceeded to make a remark on the alolan's past, making Balder chuckle. "Being a Gym Leader doesn't necessarily lead to better pokemon handling, you know? Lupin was raised on a farm by an old friend of mine, and now he travels with me to discover the world. So you could say that this kind of job is a cinch for him."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 2:35:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Well, I was planning on living out there... maybe the rough seas will mean it'll stay nice and quiet." Another shrug. Oh, if only this guy knew just how mean that Alfric had been to him. Approaching him when he was vulnerable and seasick and trying to arrest him. She also still owed him a steak dinner.

"Maybe that's just that romanticized stuff you see on TV coming out of me. Like they're super prodigies or something? Oof." Shifting, Chu-e went to stand up, wincing and holding his side as he did. He leaned to the side a bit but quickly got his balance again. "I think your guy is almost done. Thanks for the help... and chatting with me. If you're in Mossadeep, look up Ji-Hoon Ki. I'll buy you dinner."

(you're cool!)
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 3:03:08 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

If only the roughness of the seas were enough to keep enemies away, a lot of events would've been avoided and Hoenn would be slightly more peaceful... Oh who are we kidding, it's Hoenn. It's cursed. That line of thought made Balder chuckle again. It's almost as if every two or three months brought another calamity to the region.[break][break]

Suddenly, the man got up, indicating that Lycanroc was close to being done. As the Alolan man looked in Lupin's direction, he noticed that the dog had just erected a wall of Stone Edge to plug the hole in the fence, preventing the sheeps from escaping again. Balder then proceeded to look at Ji-Hoon Ki. "Yeah, thanks for sticking around and for the assistance. I'll try to drop by some time. And I hope you'll be able to find the Arthur that you're looking for." And with a wave of his hand, the man and the Lycanroc proceeded to head out of the farm and back into their recon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sheep time [m; closed]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 4:32:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&