the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 18:20:26 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
She can feel it, that lash of anger. Although he does not strike her, she feels as though he might as well have. She hesitates at the edge of the stairs because she hears him pursue her, and the last thing she wanted was to be chased.[break][break]

"Careful, Gavin."[break][break]

Her voice is quiet, a warning.[break][break]

His anger, his frustration, it's warranted. She deserves the lashing she receives, deserves his harsh words and his confusion to be manifested so violently. Sometimes, it felt as though that were the only way they knew how to communicate.[break][break]

"There's nothing to talk about, so why are you chasing me? Unlike you, I'm not proud of these abominations. I'm not proud of the things that they can do. I'm not pushing anything onto you - this is what you want, is it not?"[break][break]

But the way he delivers those last words - shut me out again - it makes her belly turn.[break][break]

It makes her fighting words die in her throat, and she glances over her shoulder to look at him. This time, she looks more sad than angry.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #030504;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 19:15:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

At her warning, Gavin's eyes narrow, his jaw clenched.[break][break]

He does not speak, however, until she hits him with what he'd been expecting but hoping against. Unlike you.[break][break]

He's ready to snarl back in anger, pick another fight, until she looks at him with a sadness he hadn't been expecting. His rage is curbed as he's caught off guard, his grip on the railing uncomfortably tight. With Emma looming above him, the stairs giving her a height advantage, he's reminded of his mother. She'd been a tiny woman, but her personality had towered over them all.[break][break]

He shakes it off; Emma is nothing like her.[break][break]

"Do you think it doesn't bother me?" His knuckles are white against the rail as he stares up at her. His words are sad. "The way you look at me when I'm down in the lab? Do you think I don't notice?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 23:28:06 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Maybe that's what she wants - for him to bite back, to raise his voice, to start a fight. Maybe then it wouldn't hurt so much, maybe it would be him that breaks first.[break][break]

But it's her.[break][break]

She's the one who breaks, when she pauses midstep to look back at him. She never looks back.[break][break]

And she can hear the way his skin squeezes tight around the metal bar. She can hear the shallow breaths, the self-control slipping, the mask falling off.[break][break]

It stops.[break][break]

"What do you want me to say?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 16:48:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Emma looks back, and it's almost more painful than if she hadn't. The conflict in her gaze, in her voice... the question she asks that Gavin isn't sure how to answer. He shakes his head, a lump forming hard in his throat.[break][break]

"I — I don't know, Em."[break][break]

It's as if he can feel the mournful gaze of the ice-type at his back as a cold chill snakes down his spine.[break][break]

"I'm a scientist. This is what I do. You've no idea how much it hurts to feel — vilified by the one person whose opinion matters to me." Perhaps Marcel could make him feel this guilt, but few others. "You know this isn't going to change, don't you?"[break][break]

With the hand not gripping the rail, he gestures vaguely into the basement below.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 1:33:07 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
He stammers, and it very well nearly breaks her heart. The fact that neither of them know what to say speaks volumes.[break][break]

But what hurts most is the hypocrisy behind her anger, behind her fear. She stares down at him as if he is the monster, as if he is the one who should be punished or vilified as he had put it. It leaves a bitter taste in her mouth because it is not him that she is vilifying, not really. The person she sees at the bottom of the stairs is herself.[break][break]

"I'm not-- I don't--"[break][break]

The space between them is deafening, and her pain is reflected plainly in her gaze. She shakes her head, her fingers sliding down the rail to search for his. Her movement is slow, cautious, as if afraid he might pull away or reject her.[break][break]

"I don't want you to change."[break][break]

She had fallen in love with a scientist, but she was terrified of what his research may turn him into.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 1:47:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

He doesn't pull away.[break][break]

Emma's hand slides down the rail, and Gavin releases his white-knuckled grip to lace his fingers with hers. He squeezes, tight, as if he's worried he'll lose her forever if he lets go.[break][break]

"Then what do you want? I want you to be happy, Emma."[break][break]

Hidden behind those placating words is an unspoken fear: I don't want to be the reason you're not. When things are good between them, he's happier than he's been in years. When they're bad, he's gripped with the overwhelming fear of failure. It's that fear that's haunted him his whole life, dogging his footsteps from Galar to Rocket to the foot of his basement stairs.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 1:53:52 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
And in that touch, she feels her walls come undone.[break][break]

He does not pull her, but yet the grip he applies when he laces their fingers together encourages her to come closer. She doesn't stop, not until her arm is wrapped around his shoulders and her cheek pressed to the warmth in the curve of his neck.[break][break]

She exhales.[break][break]

"I want you."[break][break]

And then she squeezes him as tight as he had her, but with her whole body this time.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #090708;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #090708;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/8mjKrJ1/emma-post2.png');[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 2:07:05 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Whatever anger and resentment he may have felt over her earlier words and actions melts away the moment she wraps herself in his arms, her breath tickling the crook of his neck. His exhale trembles, not entirely due to his emotional state.[break][break]

It's the closeness of her, the heat of her skin and the crush of her grip. His heart starts to race.[break][break]

"Okay," he murmurs, and buries his nose in her hair. His arms snake around her, returning the embrace. He laughs, and it's equal parts strained and relieved. This, at least, was something he could give. "You've got me, love."[break][break]

He kisses the top of her head, hand tracing circles at her back. Though he does not speak, his actions offer a quiet insistence: We are not monsters. They were humans, both, flawed and fucked up but human, and hopelessly in love.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 2:17:36 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Her fingers twist and find purchase in his shirt, tightening in order to steel her own fears. He holds her close, squeezing her against his chest. Emma's eyes close, and she exhales slowly against his throat while his nose pushes into her hair. Where his heart races, hers does too.[break][break]

She pushes her nose into the space beneath his jaw, her eyelashes brushing his skin. If there is any stubble, she is certainly close enough to feel it scratch against her own cheek.[break][break]

And when he laughs, a noise of relief and stress, she presses closer, as if afraid if she didn't, he may slip through her fingers. Although, she reasons that that is hard to understand, given the way he kisses the top of her head and runs his fingers against her back.[break][break]

"We have each other."[break][break]

This time, it's a promise. [break][break]

She isn't going anywhere, she won't. Where she thought, where she had hoped that she had fallen through the cracks, to be lost and forgotten and discarded - he had found her, caught her before it was too late. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 3:13:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

His stubble scratches at her skin, and Gavin huffs apologetically. He'd been down in the lab all night and had neglected his morning routine. He doesn't pull away, however, drawing comfort and relief in their closeness.[break][break]

"We have each other," he repeats, as if to seal her promise with his own.[break][break]

He worries, often, that he will not be enough for her. Those worries are easily dismissed when she's close enough that he can breathe in the scent of her shampoo, her skin, feel her pulse beneath his lips as he presses comforting kisses along her jaw.[break][break]

"I need a shower," he mumbles, half-apology, drawing back to fix her with a dark amber stare. It's full of a hunger he's in no state to indulge, not yet, not after a sleepless night of research. "Come upstairs?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 4:12:02 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
His stubble doesn't bother, could never bother her, and so she remains close. And, despite his later concerns regarding his own personal hygiene, she is unaware and unconcerned. His smell, although perhaps a bit sour, is a comfort to her. The woman had lived on an island in a nearly dilapidated shack alongside a woman. Neither of them had showered or bathed properly in months during their time away from society - and she hadn't cared in the slightest.[break][break]

Emma sighs quietly as his lips press against her skin, calming the storm that leaps at her throat. It tugs a hunger out of her that she finds is never quite sated, not when it comes to Gavin. But he puts a stop to their heated attention by pulling away, breaking their connection temporarily. [break][break]

She meets his amber stare with her own golden one, studying his face and the way his lips murmur an apology. Her hand lifts to brush the back of her knuckles against his rough skin. Her stroke is slow, affectionate, longing.[break][break]

"Sure, mon amour."[break][break]

But she tilts her chin to press a kiss against his lips anyway. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 9:18:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Emma remains close despite Gavin's concerns of vanity, and he closes his eyes as she caresses his jaw. He had gone most of his life not knowing how it felt to be truly wanted. Her love is not unconditional, but it is more forgiving than the false promise of his family's affection or Rocket's approval.[break][break]

He does not want to lose her.[break][break]

She is his weakness, and it's every ounce of willpower not to give in when she presses a kiss to his lips.[break][break]

He breathes in deep, nose brushing against hers, and takes her hand to lead the way upstairs. He stops only briefly to recall the unfortunate creature in his laboratory; out of sight, out of mind.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 9:21:39 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fallarbor town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Her thumb strokes the roughness of his skin, lingering as her fingers hook behind his ear to caress and hold him fast. He does not pull away, and she can feel the man relax beneath her touch, encouraging her, too, to take a breath. [break][break]

The kiss she delivers is long, soft, before she inevitably pulls away to watch him. He takes her hand in his and the gesture is so natural that she falls into step behind him as he leads the way up. When he pauses to return the Pokemon, she squeezes his hand and lowers her gaze, opting to focus on the feeling of his hand wrapped up in hers.[break][break]

She did not want to lose him, either. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hollow [c]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 23:08:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: