1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 22:42:25 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Taking a break from gym leader duties for the day, the scarred male traveled from his new home in rustboro city to former home of slateport city. His hopes to find one of the remaining pokemon he wanted was low though. It was a creature that apparently highly sought -after all over Hoenn and across the world and seeing one in the wild was also very rare. Maverick didn’t understand why this electric form changing creature was so desirable to many trainers. He only wanted one because it was the last fire type he needed to finish his collection. Maybe there was more to met than the eye than the trainer thought. Either way, the man was about to find out. Well… hopefully.

The lower district of slateport was well known for creatures of electric and steel type to appear. With the pokemon he wanted having six different forms with electric typing being the common between them all, Maverick figured this would be a good place to start the hunt. Warm colored orbs flickered over the many street venders that lined the streets. A brow rose as some called to him in an attempt to catch his attention, wanting him the bough something. He gave them a polite shake of his head, hand rose as he mouthed no thank you.

His gaze flickered to his massive six foot seven hell hound that stood proudly by his side, her rapidash skull covered over her head. “Anything,” he mumbled to her, trying to keep to themselves. The female houndoom lifted her nose to the air, nostrils flared as she sampled the scent around them. After a few moments of her sniffing, she dropped her head and gave her trainer a soft whine. The man frowned, tapping her shoulder blade. “It’s alright,” he comforted her, “Let’s move out of the man area and maybe over somewhere less… populated.” The canine gave her trainer a nod, understand the gist of what her master was saying. The pair moved through the somewhat crowded area, weaving through without paying attention to who or what was around them.

for at lower district. not the best. have a headache but lets go!!!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 17:57:32 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
"What are you doing on my roof?" The vendor yelled, clutching his head. He was staring up at a peculiar sight: Perched up high atop his simple, two-story storefront was a huge, blocky-looking blue Pokemon-- a Probopass, it looked like. A distinct humming sound was coming from its body. It also didn't react at all to his shouting.

Instead, a girl sat up from behind the roofline, closing the book she'd been reading. She craned her head to see down to the street, where the vendor was standing. "I'm attracting electric-types, of course." she said, looking over the top of her sunglasses. "I can't exactly do it in the middle of the street."

The vendor found his tongue. "Get that block of rock off before you bring the ceiling down!" His voice could barely be heard over the cries of other street stalls hawking their wares, calling out to people browsing the lower district. "Are you crazy, girlie? You're going to get yourself hurt if you don't climb down here this instant!"

"But I'm disabled, I can't climb down," she said as if surprised, which seemed to stump the vendor. She settled back to relax in her pool chair while he worked furiously on a comeback. "Then how'd you get up there to begin with? You must have used some fancy Pokemon move from that there Probopass."

Chryssa glanced over at the steel-type, which was indeed very, very visible where it sat on the flat roof of the building. Its enormous red nose stood out like a sore thumb on its own, never mind the fact that electromagnetic waves were currently radiating from it in all directions. She'd already attracted some spare change from the gutters and several sets of cutlery. 

"Out of PP," she said simply, and opened her book again. The vendor looked like he was going to explode. She waved him off, pushing up her sunglasses. "Oh please, we won't break your precious roof. Maybe we'll even bring you some business."

The vendor opened and closed his mouth, but looked around. People were stopping to point and giggle at the mustached creature. "Just for an hour," he conceded, "And then I'm calling the police." He hurried away to engage some of the gawkers in conversation about his wares. Chryssa took that as a victory.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 3:02:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNETON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMOLGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACROBATICS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 16:29:32 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was the sudden uprise in commotion a few blocks down that got the trainers attention away from the task at hand. Both him and his beloved canine could not fight the urge to see what it was, exchanging a silent glance at each other before making their way to it. They moved through the crowd of people that started to gather before the mans store. Warm gaze flickered to the roof when he heard a feminine voice, noticing the pokemon and the women up there as the two bickered for a moment before they seemed to came to an agreement. A brow rose and a stiff huff escaped him, orbs flickered to Azula before shifting to the roof again. If she was attracting electric types using the Probopass, this could be a plus for him.

Deciding not intervene, the scarred man moved off to the side of the building. He leaned his back against the wall, arms crossed over his chest as he waited to see if her attempts would actually work. Auzla sat down next to him, ruby eyes observed humans who seemed to find the sales man more interesting then what her human was interested in. His gaze flickered to the edge of the roof, wondering how long it was going to take for an electric type to appear like she wanted. His gaze fell to his houndoom, left hand unfolded and extended out to brush the underside of her muzzle. She leaned into his affection, pushing against his hand. A hint of a grin tugged at the edges of his lips.

Sounds of scratching near by grabbed both their attention. Heads turned in the direction as an wild emolga leaped from one roof top to the next, heading straight the building he was leaning against. He pushed himself off the wall, watching the creature made its way to the woman and her pokemon up top. A moment of awe washed over his expression, wondering if this was truly the work of her pokemon or if the emolga was just a curious one. The trainer thought to himself for a moment, debating on whether he should wait around to see if more appear or leave. And if he does stay, join her on the roof in hopes he could get lucky with a rotom appearing. Maverick pondered for a moment as the emolga disappeared from his line of sight, still unsure what to do.

for at lower district. skip plz. ill have mav join her up there next reply.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 1:23:17 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
TONK. 

Chryssa looked up to see a Magneton stuck to the surface of her Probopass, its screws and magnets wiggling furiously. "That's our first Pokemon so far," she said to Arran, turning the page of her book. "I think that's cause for celebration, don't you?"

The rock-type hummed deeper in response. He was busy concentrating. Electromagnetic waves were basically a beacon for electric-type Pokemon, from what she understood. Though damaging in high quantities, the waves usually indicated a free power source. Did Chryssa think that was wise to be broadcasting off the top of a building?  Not my building, she reminded herself.

"I could use a Magneton," she said out loud, tapping her chin. She leaned her head back in the pool chair. She'd ridden Arran's Magnet Rise to get up here, of course-- the Probopass doubled as a scooter and elevator-- but the metal pool chair had come flying up on its own. She thought it had come from someone's balcony. 

There was a chitter as an Emolga, drawn to their invisible display, came cruising up the side of the building. It landed on Arran's red cap, sniffing around for the source of electricity it had been expecting. Finding none, it began to crawl across the rock-type's body until it found the Magneton still stuck there, emitting small crackles of blue-white sparks.

"No thank you," Chryssa said, tossing a Pokeball at the wiggling Magneton before the squirrel could try to siphon off its electricity. Seeing the warning flash of light, the Emolga scampered off the top of her Pokemon and leapt into the air, gliding away again. Arran sucked the Magneton's Pokeball into his mustache to keep it safe. "Carry on! I think this is promising," Chryssa said, going back to her book. An hour of this, and there had to be results. 

catching magneton!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 4:02:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARJABUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTERY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CHRYSSA CAUGHT MAGNETON!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 16:20:01 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The man leaned against the building as he watched the emolga disappear from sight. He hummed to himself, debating on whether he should just stay here or join this woman up there. His odds of getting the creature he wanted would be higher if he was up there with her. The only problem would be if she wanted the same one. After all, they are attracted to them not him. Pushing off the building and moving away temporarily to a more open area, the man reached into his pocket to summon a creature. The pokemon screeched with life upon being released, grabbing a few passerby’s attention for a moment before continuing on their way. The man grinned, reaching to graze the bird’s cheek. “Hey, Izumi” he greeted, turning to Azula for a moment, “I’m guano recall you and call you out later.” The hell hound let out a displeased growl, shifting her weight. Maverick rolled his eyes, snatching her ball and calling her back.

Once the canine was safely in her ball, he turned to his oddly colored talonflame who landed on her talons next to him. “Can you give me a lift to the top of that building over there?” His arm rose to pointed to the build he spoke of. “Someone else is up there and using their pokemon to attract electric types, I want in.” The bird of prey nodded to her trainer, understanding her human’s request. “Cool. Thanks.” Careful not to harm her or hinger her flight, the man got on the back of his shiny talonflame and held on. He gave her a nod and mumbled “ready”. Without a moments hesitation, the scorching pokemon extended her wings wide and thrusted herself into the sky with ease. Despite Maverick being on her back, the fire and flying type took to the sky with ease and glided in the direction of the building.

When he was within speaking distance, the man spoke out. “Hey,” he called out as his oddly colored talonflame glided closer before coming to a stop a few feet away, “Mind if I join you?” Whether she agreed or not, the trainer did so anyway. The talonflame came to a graceful landing but a few feet away from were she laid, letting her trainer hope off before shaking any feathers out of place back into place. She squawked, nudging her trainer for attention. The scarred male gave her a half smile, grazing the side of her face before snatching her ball to recall her. “Thanks.” Izumi let out a soft screech as the ball sucked her in.

Turning his attention back to the woman, he gave her a fake grin. “The name is Maverick,” he introduce, strolling up to her and plopping a squat next to her, “using your pokemon like this is rather smart. I never really knew if this worked. Heard rumors that it did, but never actually seen it in action.” He started, pausing only to gauge her reaction for a moment before he continued. His eyes on her magnetic pokemon. “If you don’t mind, I’m looking for a rotom. They are very rare and this seems like it might be my only chance to get one. Hope you don’t mind.” His gaze flickered to her once again, hoping she honestly didn’t care that he was here.

for at lower district. skip plz. sorry for the wait.

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 3:44:19 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
One didn’t put a living magnet on top of a building without expecting to attract electric-type Pokemon, metallic objects, and attention. It so happened that Chryssa enjoyed all three. 

She had been expecting a few more Pokemon before people started flying in, however. The girl looked over the top of her book as Maverick Ryder, the gym leader of Rustboro City, came soaring in on a beautiful Talonflame. It was quite majestic, though he wasn’t exactly the Toxtricity she’d been hoping for. 

“Come on over,” she called, settling back in her pool chair, “I’d offer you a seat, but only the one has turned up so far. I suppose we could increase the pull...”

She trailed off, seeing her Probopass’s eyes move towards her. Arran’s expression looked very disapproving. “I suppose I can’t really call it an accident if I do that though, can I?” she admitted idly, closing her book. Since she couldn’t offer him a chair, she’d at least give him her attention. 

Fortunately, Maverick seemed comfortable squatting next to her. “My name’s Chryssa. It’s a pleasure. Aren’t you one of the Gym Leaders?” she asked. At the compliment, she laughed. “I noticed it happening in other places, so I thought I might as well be proactive with it.” The fourth or fifth time a Klink had come flying at them while she’d been riding Arran out in the city, it had stopped seeming like a coincidence. 

There was a stir in the crowd below— Arran’s magnetic waves had attracted a Blitzle, who was trotting around the outside of the building in frustration, unable to climb. She could hear it bleating. ”Help it up here, would you, Arran?” She asked. Two of the Probopass’s Mini-Noses detached and flew down the building. A moment later, the sharp-edged projectiles returned, bearing the struggling zebra Pokemon. 

“I’m sure a Rotom will turn up eventually,” Chryssa said, lobbing a Pokeball at the Blitzle while it was incapacitated. She had no interest in Rotom herself— that particular ghost Pokemon didn’t catch her fancy. “I only have permission to be up here for an hour though, so you’ll have to negotiate with the shopkeeper if you want more time.”

Let’s see: one hour on a roof with a Gym Leader, waiting for one of the rarer Pokemon in Hoenn to get sucked into her Probopass’s mustache like a piece of stray debris. What to do?

”Let’s play I-Spy!” Chryssa said. “I’ll go first. I Spy, with my little eye... something... yellow.” 

catching blitzle! Sorry for the wait

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 4:11:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GEAR GRIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VISE GRIP

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMPHAROS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CHRYSSA CAUGHT BLITZLE!
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 16:53:20 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick plotted his butt next to her, warm orbs searched the area in hopes to see a rotom come crashing in.

At the mention of his title, his gaze met hers. “Yep,” he confirmed her suspicion of him, a smirk tugged the edges of his lip, “The name is Maverick. I’m the Rustboro City gym leader.” He wasn’t surprised she knew. It seemed everyone knew. It was funny how just a title and a job suddenly made him more well known than he was before. He went from a nobody to a somebody. Honestly, the scarred man wasn’t sure how he felt about it. Maverick wasn’t the type to like the lime light but at the same time, it was expected when one became a gym leader. “It’s nice to meet you,” he chuckled, twisting his torso and extended his hand out for a hand shake.

Whether she accepted it for not, his hand would retract back to him and reach into his pocket. “I hope you don’t mind either,” he started, plucking out a ball and pressing the release bottom in the center, “But if I don’t let her out, she’s going to drive me crazy later.” The ball burst open to reveal his beloved six foot seven rapidash skull sporting hell hound. The canine gaze at her trainer before her head shifted to this new woman who sat next to her master. “That’s Azula,” he offered an introduction, pointing to her before shoving her ball in his pocket, “She’s friendly for the most part. Just don’t try and touch her.” Azula’s head lowered, nostrils flare to scent out this human.

But before much else could happened, there was a commotion below the building. The canine’s attention shifted, nose lifted to the air. The Probopass sprang into action when the woman requested for its assistance. Maverick snapped his finger to get his canine next to him, watching the magnetic pokemon at work dragging the wild pokemon up to the roof and catching it. She did, gracefully trotting to his side with her head high. She circled a few times before she laid down next to him. Her own gaze observed everything, scenting the air. “Well… Hopefully one will show up in an hours then,” he added, his gaze on hers with a sneaky smile and a shrug of his shoulder, “I didn’t ask the shop keeper if I could be up here. I’m sure they won’t mind.”

Silence filled the air between them for a moment, only for Chryssa to break the silence with a demand of a game. He chuckled, nodding in agreement.

She started the game with spying something yellow. His warm orbs flickered over the objects in their line of view, seeing if he could spot something yellow she could have seen. On top of the roof across the street, an ampharos appeared and turned its attention in their direction. Another chuckle escaped him, turning his head to her and giving a small nod to the wild pokemon heading towards them. It must have been attracted to her pokemon like the rest. So interesting. “Is it that ampharos?”

for at lower district. not the best but wanted to get something up. pass plz!

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 9:28:03 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
Chryssa had seen Houndoom before, but the monster which the dark-type gym leader summoned like a casual companion was nothing like the horned canines she'd seen on television. 

"I absolutely love her," Chryssa said firmly, eyes shining. It was wearing a skull. "That's by far the dopest Houndoom I've ever seen." She could see how the gym leader had distinguished himself in his field-- clearly he had no ordinary dark-types. That said, trying to touch the Houndoom never even crossed her mind. She laughed. "I wouldn't dream of it. Hello, Azula." When it came to Pokemon she thought people would rush up to pet, this particular pooch wasn't the first one which sprang to mind. 

Chryssa pretended to applaud wildly. "That's right! It was Ampharos!" she said. The yellow Pokemon was clearly aware of Arran's magnetic waves, but didn't have an easy way to make it over to their building. It paced the far roofline, bleating. "I suppose it's too far away to catch," she said idly, settling back down in her chair. "Pity. Anyway, that was an easy one earlier to get us started. This time, I spy, with my little eye..."

There was a loud TONK as a Klang hit the side of her Probopass with... well, a clang. Chryssa sighed, deflating. "Ah, yes. There'll be a lot of those, like I was saying." Since it was in easy range and immobilized by the magnetism, she tossed a Pokeball at it and watched the capsule be sucked into Arran's mustache again.

"What was I saying? Oh, yes. I spy, with my little eye... something green and white."

catching klang!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 6:01:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUXIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILD CHARGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN SANDSHREW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CHRYSSA CAUGHT KLANG!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 16:16:02 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

This human woman seemed to be a smart one unlike some other human’s her master came across. She never understood why the human species thought it would be okay to touch her, or what the humans called ‘pet’. She wasn’t a puppy no more and honestly, she never really like the idea of being ‘petted’. The canine wasn’t some dog that could be won over by them putting their grabby hands on her. A muffled snort escaped her. Her master was lucky that she allowed him to ‘pet’ her every now and again. Either way, the canine gave this new woman a slight bow of her head when she greeted her before returning to her master’s side.

Mav had must of guessed right as Chryssa gave a small applaud for the correct answer. He huffed playfully, warm digits flickered from her to the wild creature on the other roof who seemed to have gave up on trying to get over here. It was indeed, too easy. But just as the woman was about to call out something else, another creature appeared before them. Well… got stuck to her pokemon. The man observed as the woman tossed the ball to capture the creature before she returned her attention back to their little game.

Something green and white.

His warm orbs flickered over her line of view, eyes squinted in hopes to find this mysterious green and white thing she spotted. That was, until a luxio leaped up onto their roof top in front of them. Without thinking, the man mumbled loudly “Luxio” forgetting that they were still playing the game. He turned to his canine to exchange a look. The hell hound got to her feet, stretching a little before trotting towards the Luxio who made its way closer to the probopass to investigate it. Without much care in the world, the canine created behind the creature while it was distracted by the electrical discharge Chryssa pokemon was emitting.

When close enough, her muzzle opened wide to clamp down on the poor little lion’s tail. This send the cat into a hissy fit as it shifted to slash at her. Azula dodged that attack, dragging the cat closer to her human by its tail. Maverick let out a chuckle and a small nod, reaching into his pocket to pull out an empty pokeball. When close, Azula let the cat go only to send a waves of sludge bombs at it. The thick substance stuck to the creature fur, the toxic scent soon became to much as it passed out before them.

Maverick tossed the ball at the unctuousness creature to capture it before turning back to Chyssa. Then, it clicked. “Oh, Luxio wasn’t my answer by the way.”

for at lower district. mav captures luxio!

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 10:26:50 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
"Nope! Not Luxio," Chryssa said gleefully as Maverick captured the lion which had just jumped up within catching range. "Unless you're color-blind! I suppose I should have checked before beginning this game. It's more common in men, you know." She stroked her chin, considering. "Or, what if I'm color-blind... you never know, do you?"

Her eyes were clear, strange. "Perspective is funny, don't you think? One person might see the world completely differently to you-- and maybe you're the one who's different."

Thoughts on perspective finished, she settled back again. "Oho! Do you want to guess again?" she asked when he said Luxio wasn't his final answer. "I'll give you a hint-- it's down by the street level. Something in the fruit stands." Chryssa's eyes twinkled merrily.

There was a clang on the fire escape as another Pokemon, drawn to Arran's electromagnetic waves, bounced off the final step. The Alolan Sandshrew took one look at Azula (a fire-type) and fled, scampering for shelter behind the Probopass's blocky form. This was a mistake, as it only took a couple Mini-Noses to immobilize it and present it before Chryssa for judgment. 

"I'll take it!" the girl declared in a queenly way, waving a hand. Then she waved her other hand, which had a Pokeball in it, and captured the ice-type Pokemon in a flash of light. 

catching a.sandshrew!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
electrifying [dw]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 3:01:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALVANTULA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PROBOPASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAVITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!