sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 4:46:26 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mistletoe matching: 1

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
The taste she's carrying around leaves a bitter taste in the back of her mouth, like cheap booze bought at a shitty corner store two minutes before the party. Sabine only holds onto it because she can't find a place to set it down and forget about it. It's barely touched and she has no intention of finishing it, at least not until she was too drunk to care.[break][break]

She's signed up for a night of probably disappointment and humiliation, but that itch and that craving to be the center of attention, even for a moment, is too strong. Honestly, she should just go home and count her blessings, but there she was and had been flirting with the guy at the front desk, signing in names and passing out nametags. The unfortunate part was he wasn't participating.[break][break]

And one quick sweep around the room indicated the pickings were slim.[break][break]

On her way to her first blind date, with a young woman by the name of , Sabine manages to bump into an unsuspecting man. They make eye contact just long enough for Sabine to wrinkle her nose and get upset. Why? Because she'd heard someone catcall, or whistle, or make any sort of noise in her general direction, and the first person she saw making eye contact was the guy in the dark hoodie.[break][break]

"What's your problem?"[break][break]

As she passes him, she splashes him () in the face with what remains of her drink. Her plastic cup, oh God, it's plastic? bounces off to the side and she continues on her way. By the time she reaches Cait, her mood has artificially lifted and she approaches the woman with poise and a charming smile.[break][break]

"Excuse me, might your name be Cait Alfric?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 10:04:40 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the freckle-faced woman was initially taken aback by the sight of sabine. she was a rare combination of traditional and exotic beauty, blended to near perfection by arceus's grace. her date's features were soft - her skin pale - her eyes green.

'green.' 

"yes," she breathed. 

cait is dressed appropriately for the occasion, garbed in a dark party dress that flared past the curves of her hips. her hair remained untied, the makeup she traditionally wore slightly altered to reflect the black fabric that presently covered her form.

"
you're sabine - "

she inwardly cursed herself, realizing she had very nearly forgotten the woman's surname. 

'don't butcher the pronunciation here.'

"
- calcifet," she finished, haltingly.

the flesh of her cheeks warm slightly form her near blunder. 

"
i'm guessing you're my first date for tonight?"

cait grins, her eyes alight with interest.

"
it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 2:40:22 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's lips curve into an interested smile, and her green eyes wander a moment as Cait remains breathless. They settle on the other woman's green eyes, and she parts her lips to speak, but Cait beats her to it. The way Cait pronounces her name brings a light to her eyes, and she softens her gaze.[break][break]

"That would be me. You look beautiful in that dress, Cait."[break][break]

She hums happily at Cait's returned interest, and it encourages Sabine to take a small step closer to the woman. [break][break]

"Oh.. my dear, the pleasure is all mine."[break][break]

Her smile widens.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #398758;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(57,135,88,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #398758; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 16:19:51 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she felt a little awed - a little nervous. but  ultimately comfortable with the idea of spending a few moments with sabine, especially since was likely doing much the same with someone else just around the corner. they'd both been comfortable with the idea and cait hadn't really enjoyed the company of an available woman since her brief stint with avery. 

"i don't think i've seen you around before," she said, her tone playful. "
someone like you would have already caught my eye, i reckon."

a waiter passed them by, offering them - were those plastic cups on a plastic tray? - alcoholic beverages. she'd shake her head in refusal, very wary of drinking outside of her home.

"
no thank you."

after turning down what appeared to be wine, cait returned to eyeing sabine.

"
are you from hoenn?"

that was a decent enough conversation starter.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 2:45:29 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's lips curve in a devilish grin in response to the woman's playful tone. She's decided already that she likes her spirit, her energy, the way she moved her lips, the splash of freckles across her cheeks. [break][break]

"Oh, is that so? And what might you mean by 'someone like me'?"[break][break]

Cait dismisses the waiter and his drinks, impressing Sabine further. Though Sabine has hardly taken her eyes off her beautiful date.[break][break]

Her eyebrow raises at Cait's next question.[break][break]

"No, I've just moved here from Galar, for business."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 7:15:44 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her gaze flicked over to the familiar sight of her beau - - the man presently preoccupied with a dark-haired lass. she was genuinely surprised that she hadn't grown envious at the sight, the green-eyed entirely unconcerned.

'she's pretty,' she judged. 

sabine easily regained her focus, cait finding herself quickly absorbed by that green-eyed gaze. 

"someone as beautiful as you, of course," she elaborated, a teasing edge to her voice. "
women like you aren't commonplace, i'm afraid."

'galar?'

interesting. 

"
i've only heard that accent once or twice," she admitted, easily slipping into a conversational tone. "i have to ask why you'd willingly come here of all places. it's on fire more often than naught.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 6:54:22 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Cait's attention departs her for a moment, long enough for the woman to notice. Her piercing gaze scans the crowd, falling on a strapping young man staring back. However, even his attention is fleeting, focused more on the woman in front of her than on herself. Interesting.[break][break]

She returns to the woman in front of her, pleased to find that her attention has also returned, and with compliments.[break][break]

"Women like me? Why - you flatter me, for you may very well be the most beautiful and most desirable woman here tonight. I'm not blind, I saw the way that handsome young man was looking at you."[break][break]

Sabine inclines her head, a playful smirk on her face. However, that smirk soon turns into a pondering pout as she considers Cait's question.[break][break]

"I'll admit, the situation here is not favorable - but my big brother is here and I missed him dearly."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 12:11:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait gaze flicks toward sabine's lips, noting the glossy sheen and plumpness there.

'she's here for her brother's sake. i can get behind that mindset.'

there was quite a bit she'd do for her family; they were her tribe, after all. both the pokemon and blood relatives serving as a united people. 

'that's how it's always been and how it always should be.'

she grinned, allowing herself to fixate on the compliment. cait turned her head toward where sénon was, a fond look crossing her features.  

"
the red head's my beau," she said, smirking. "quite the man if i do say so myself."

the waiter returned, this time offering a cup filled with a non-alcoholic beverage. 

"
grape juice?"

after an experimental sip, she deemed it a safe choice and nodded her thanks.

"
so it's just you and your brother here? you two must be close."  

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 19:49:54 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Your beau? And he's alright with you mingling like this? I am.. intrigued."[break][break]

She smiles, a devilish and flirty tilt to her lip. It reaches her eyes and tips her head so that she might gaze upon the woman with an intensity. Her curiosity is piqued, and she glances back into the crowd to lay eyes on the red-haired man().[break][break]

Another waiter passes them with cups of grape juice. Sabine ultimately passes on that, as well, for fear it may stain her perfect teeth. Instead, she finds herself far more fascinated by Cait's attention to detail and her subtle sip.[break][break]

"We used to be closer, but he abandoned the family home to pursue... something.. here in Hoenn."[break][break]

There is the slightest tone of bitterness to her tone, but it is masked by the pleasant smile on her face.[break][break]

Just as she says this, however, the dates among them begin to disperse. It appears that their time is up. Sabine is forward in her following approach, planting a brief kiss against Cait's cheek.[break][break]

"I should like to see you again, Miss Alfric. Your beau is a very lucky man."[break][break]

She winks, pulling away to make her leave.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
pour one out [mm]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 15:58:36 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
of course.

cait's face warmed in response to the praise, her gaze once again flicking in sénon's general direction. despite it being brief, she derived some pleasure from the interaction.

'her name's sabine,' she thought, dedicating that little detail to memory. 

she wondered if sénon would be open to indulging in the woman's company as well. the imagery that stirred proved thoroughly pleasant, a tiny and barely perceptible tremble triggered by that familiar feeling of desire. 

'that'll be it for me.'

cait quietly slipped out of the communal area, a grin she wasn't entirely aware of tugging at the corners of her lips. 

"what a lovely woman," she thought, utterly charmed.

she'd allow her mate to linger or take his leave at his leisure, deciding to partake in the outdoors as the second round of dates commenced.  

[ end thread ] 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?