2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2020 21:28:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Not too far from Chu-e's house was a shrine to Celebi. A few years ago it had caught fire; he had been one of the people to help put it out. Poor thing had been slapped back together at the time but after all the events going on in the region... well, it was pretty hard to get it put back together in proper shape.

More recently, someone had been coming and vandalizing the inside of the worn down shrine. There were plans to restore it but it was hampering progress; every morning the area had to be cleaned up from being trashed. There was the rumor of local gang involvement, too, judging from some of the graffiti found on the walls in the area.

The old woman who ran the place had practically begged Chu-e for help. She promised he would have help, to please run whoever was doing this off, ect ect... and he was kind of softhearted now and couldn't turn her down.

So right now he wasn't at the shrine, but sitting on his porch, Marill sleeping in his arms as he rocked back and forth in his rocking chair. Whoever had been requested to help would be sent here to start. It was just past dark, the perfect time for local idiots to try and fuck up the shrine, too.

He would probably look pretty unimpressive, all things considered. Hope that wouldn't turn his would-be partner off.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 20:23:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was called in for help by some old lady for protection from some local idiots who werent respecting the shrine for celebi in the area. To which Bryan kind of just initially shrugged at first, but that small voice in the back of his head kept gnawing at him. Pokémon of Celebi's nature were to be respected, and to vandalize them like this was.. horrible to say the least. [break][break]

Especially since if Celebi ever saw those brats doing something to it's shrine who knows how it would react. Everyone knew that Hoenn didn't need anymore trouble than it was already in so he decided to lend some help and hopefully earn some favor from Celebi. [Break][break]

he was paired up with someone else for this job and he had heard of some local thugs who were trashing the area so he wore his usual cosplay outfit that hid his face. It was an all black suit where he had knives, he looked like a weird anti super hero so kids loved to take pictures with him which he obliged. As he showed up he saw a guy sitting there on a porch hugging a marill til it fell asleep. It was cute but bryan was too prideful to admit it so he didn't say anything. "You the one im suppose to work with?" he said curiously as he looked at the marill

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 23:04:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Maybe Bryan would recognize Chu-e. From the Speed Dating set up. If (spoilers) Chu-e had his way in that scenario, he would have stolen a quick kiss before leaving and given him his number. Kind of a bold move on his part and one he would do again. Yet, given the getup, Chu-e did not know who he was. He just raised a brow and gave an appraising look at the other before slowly standing up, gently moving the Marill from his arms and into the seat he had been sitting in.

"I suppose I am. Ji-Hoon Ki. Please, call me Ki." He hummed as he came down the steps to meet the other man. "I have-" But before he could finish, a great rattling came from up the hill, from the shrine, where a Klefki was floating towards them and rattling it's collection. "... Well, that's my pokemon. That means the vandals are up there now. Are you ready to go?"

But even as he asked, Chu-e was already starting to tackle to small slope, Klefki at his side. The fairy type gave Bryan curious looks. As before, the man was more than willing to take change of the situation and seemed confident enough.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 9:48:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan did recognize Chu-e but it was blatant obvious that Bryan's current get up was not going to let chu-e recognize the boy. Did he want him to stay anonymous? It was going to be rather awkward to try and explain his current get up and his uh...weapons...He paused for a second "Ki. Got it." he said briefly as he let out a small cough. He began to recall the date's ending, it was a pleasant one. Bryan kind of smiled underneath the mask, that thing was really cute. Soon some rattling sounded out towards the pair, bryan had turned to face it and he saw a Klefki, a very useful fairy type he recognized since he wanted one. [break][break]

Ki said that klefki had detected some intruders in the shrine so he immediately "perfect, lets get them." he said as he tossed a ball upwards and released his greninja. He gestured for Greninja to jump towards the trees "Wait for my call ok?" he told it as he sent it off with a pat on the head. "You too, I dont want you or your Pokémon to get hurt and I've had my own fair share of dealing with thugs or whoever would be willing to deface such a site. "  [break][break]

Once the pair got into a position where the intruders couldn't see them he waited for a few moments for the right timing. He saw them getting ready to once again commit the crime. He then signaled to greninja an hand gesture and puckering his lips outwards to which greninja nodded and then mimicked the movement. However a black smoke began to billow out from greninja as it became obvious it was using smokescreen. Next he tossed a new pokeball and released his morgrem "fake out!" he called as the pokemon dashed at one of the gang members and clapped it's glowing hands and stunned one of the people. "We gotta try and catch them!" he said as he began a maddash into the cloud to get involved.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 11:42:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Oh, this sweet man. If only he knew about the practical arsenal in Chu-e's house. Of the cute little knives hidden up his own sleeves in case things got rough. They had more in common that either of them realized in that way. He did manage a small giggle at the other's concern, a sly grin working it's way onto his face. "I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me."

While less willing to get involved himself, as Chu-e could not fight anyone who might overpower him unless he got the drop on them, he instead tossed out two pokeballs of his own. A Slurpuff and Mimikyu stared back at him. "Snacks, use Sticky Web and block up the exits. Glimmer, you stop anyone who gets outside. Okay?" He smiled warmly at his pokemon, even leaning over to pat the Mimikyu on the head before he faded out of view.

The Slurpuff started to do as he was told, a thick, sticky goop similar to marshmallow fluff pouring from his mouth. He aimed to seal up the doorways and windows, which would also trap the smoke inside. Chu-e did, at least, go inside before the doorway was sealed up behind him. It was hard to see but he could hear confusion and fighting, so he let his feet lead him that way.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 7:40:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan couldn't help but smile at the man's Pokémon, he'd never admit it out loud but he really really liked fairy type Pokémon. It wasn't manly to in his mind, but a silent joy came from him. When Ji-hoon however showed a part of him Bryan hadn't really experienced before, he did however like this side of him though he felt like this one was the real version of him. "Oh? Alright then, don't disappoint me." he said. [break][break]

The ambush was in full swing now, the gang members didn't suspect anyone ambushing them but they reacted quickly. but it was too late by then, bryan had managed to take down 2 men but a 3rd one came and began to beat him down. "You freak in a clown costume! Who the hell are you!?" Morgana spotted this and took matters into it's own hands, jumping back into the fight and delivering  a play rough on the guy. It worked which afterwards Bryan quickly got up and laughed at him "Someone who's not a dumbass." [break][break]

he responded as the two men who he took down before managed to recover and immediately ran towards the exit that was boobiytrapped  but got caught in slurpuff's sticky marshmellow goop. Two more men showed up in the smoke and set their sights on Ji-hoon and dashed like animals at the man with pipes in hand. Greninja tried to rush towards the man to support him but he was too far.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 17:49:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
One of the men didn't have a chance to reach Chu-e. His Mimikyu struck, a Shadow Sneak grabbed the man and slamming him to the ground with supernatural force. The ghost type made a ghastly little noise, a large spiritual hand gripping tight, the ends of the fingers turning into Shadow Claws at the end, pressing into the man and threatening to disembowel him if he moved. Unlucky, but maybe not as unlucky as the other.

Chu-e wasn't strong anymore; once upon a time, he would have taken the hit and then beaten the guy down into a bloody pulp all on his own. But sickness takes. While he couldn't be vicious he still had his grace and skill for combat; nothing professional, just the harsh lessons of the street. He waited for the guy to get close and then ducked out of the way right before he reached him.

A blade was slipped into each hand, trained fingers flipping the balisongs out and into position. A punch did land, on his shoulder and it hurt, but experience had him roll with the force and ignore it. One blade stabbed into the man's cheek, quick and sure. When the man cried out and flinched, the other found it's way to his throat. He didn't slice, Chu-e didn't know Bryan at the end of the day or how he would react to a dead body (plus this assignment could be tracked back to him. Leave no evidence.) But the blade rested there and a thin line would drip blood down the blade, the guy clutching his face and crying at the new hole in his face.

"Get your fucking friends and leave." It was hissed out, low and full of venom but utterly calm. "And if you come back, we won't be so nice next time." Then he leaned in, just a little, a harsh whisper that Bryan may be able to pick up. "When you look at that nice new scar on your cheek, you think of me and what I did to you. Know that this is pity."

Then he glanced over, trying to find Bryan's eyes in the smoke, eyebrow raised. 'See?' his expression said, and he seemed to preen. 'I told you I could take care of myself.'
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 20:46:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was pleasant surprised by this vicious side of Ji-hoon. He first thought  that he was just like any other league person but there was a darker side to him. One which Bryan clicked with since he had a much more violent tendency as well. He just didn't want someone who was outside of rocket since he doesn't know) to see it since well, he could get arrested if they didn't like it.

But chu-e was in luck because well Bryan was not judging it for him at all. "I thought I was the cat." he said as the men ran away in fear of the two. Once they were alone bryan took off his mask and showed his face to Chu-e "But it seems like you're one  who is experienced with their claws." he said with a small smirk on his face as he waited for Chu-e's response.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 14:12:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Since the vandals were running with their tails between their legs, Chu-e hummed to himself as he flicked his more bloodied knife to clean it of stray drops. Then a quick wipe on his pants, thankfully he had worn them dark, and all knives were safely tucked away as if he never even had them on him. "Do you think?" He raised an eyebrow, then promptly gave a small huff of laughter when he saw who was under the mask.

"Bryan!" He seemed pleased, taking a step towards the other. "I knew I liked you! I always did like my men a little on the spicy side." Chu-e gave a small laugh at his own boldness, raising a hand up as if to hide his smile. "Thanks for helping me run those guys off. I might know how to 'use my claws' but I probably couldn't have done it on my own."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 6:16:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Seems like you handled them well enough at least." he said giving a small smirk to Ji-hoon. He said noticing the way the the man cleaned the blade of the blood on it. He'd done this kind of stuff before as far as Bryan could tell. 

"Of course, any time you need help just ask and I'll come." he said sighing with relief he didn't ask about the costume. He said as he looked around to ensure that those idiots, and or themselves didn't damage the area in the tiny fight that they had didnt damage the shrine. Luckily it hadn't so bryan nodded to ji-hoon. "See you around again?" he said curiously as he walked off with greninja and morgrem behind him.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
such a dedication [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 20:41:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: