orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 10:49:02 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Orion cranes his neck to look up at the utility pole, groaning at the sight. "That's a damn big nest..."

Flanked on either side by his Absol and Silvally, the councilman pulls out his phone to request back-up from his fellow Rangers. He hadn't been on call today, instead enjoying a rare reprieve in his council duties, but the powerlines dip dangerously as the weight of the nest drags their supporting pole down.

Sighing, resigned to his fate, he uses the binoculars around his neck to scout the skies. Whatever Pokemon owned this nest, they appeared to be away from the area... but who knew for how long?
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon absol"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 11:17:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

With the holiday coming up Razz sort of thought things would calm down some, but Razz has never experienced the holidays up close so what the hell would he know? Either way it seems missions were never done as he took a glance at the large best up above, though it was a bit hard to focus with the silver pokemon the other Ranger seemed to have. While its been months that day would forever be in his mind and watching some group fight the very thing Orion had made him anxious. "Very," he comments though he isn't looking at the nest. [break][break]

Salem mean while is flying up with the use of PSYCHIC having been asked to check for any eggs and things while the pokemon on the ground would watch his back. "Umm sir? Sorry for bringing this up, but is that thing... safe?" the younger ranger ask as he waited for his cat to give them an answer. It takes a bit as the cat looks through the nest before Meowstic looks over and calls out and uses his hand to count how many eggs there were. [break][break]

"He says there are 4 eggs in there, if you want I think together my Meowstic can move the nest without harming it, but where would we put it?" he ask the senior ranger. Razz may have been a bit more confident from the last time the two were with each other. But Orion was still the one in charge.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]
~~~~~
[attr="class","wiingbot2"] DUO WILD WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Mission: Cucko in the Nest

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 11:32:07 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
"Percy is a Pokemon, not a thing."

Orion can't help but to feel defensive on his Silvally's behalf, even though Percy had done his best to murder him during the battle for Lilycove. He strokes the Silvally's mane protectively, and the chimera leans into his touch as if to silently reassure him. The councilman's shoulders are stiff, and his inhale is sharp, but he fights it down to offer a more composed response.

"We've had no further incidents since the invasion."

Normally, he'd have complimented the Meowstic's intelligence, but his simmering anger keeps him quiet. He feels a brief pang of loss for his own Meowstic pair, a hard lump of grief forming in his throat. When he clears his throat to answer, there's strain in his tone.

"We, ah, we ought to find out what sort of Pokemon they are, first. To make sure that we don't move it to the wrong place."
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon absol"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 11:46:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

He would find a way to make the other annoyed with him. Though he still felt like he was justified considering he was sure the one he saw wasn't the only violent thing.... pokemon. "Beg pardon sir, I didn't mean to offend, just small concern from then is all," he apologizes as he starts signing to the blue Meowstic before they disappear from sight again. Thankfully nothing was showing up for now. "I have him looking to see if he can find any hints but since there are eggs sir wouldn't it be best to move before the parent comes back?" he ask as they wait. [break][break]

Thankfully it wasn't long as from above the Meowstic dives down, calling out for his trainer to catch him. He almost did but quickly used PSYCHIC to save himself middrop as he sticks his tongue out at his trainer in a 'PSYCH!' kinda way before chuckling. Salem turns to the older man as it hands him a large feather that seemed bigger than the cat's head. Feeling it would be the best way to identify what the mysterious bird could be.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 11:59:00 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
"If he was unsafe, he'd be in his ball."

A hard edge remains in his tone despite Orion's attempts to mask it; he's still hung up on the younger Ranger referring to his partner as a thing. As if sensing his foul mood, the councilman's Absol presses against his side.

He relaxes slightly when the Meowstic holds a feather out to him, pinching its stem between his fingers. Brilliant shades of red, blue and yellow fade into one another.

"A tailfeather, I think," Orion muses aloud. There are a lot of bird Pokemon around Fortree thanks to 's gym and Sanctuary, and Orion's Espeon liked to collect the feathers they shed. "I think it might be from a Braviary. They're usually docile enough but, uh, most Pokemon get upset if you mess with their young."

He casts an anxious glance up toward the large nest.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 12:22:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Razz was internally groaning at the mistake he's clearly made offending the other. Honestly it felt like he was being scolded for back talking, even though he felt he had valid reason. But since he was a kid he's always been taught to just keep shut and take it. A habit he wasn't planning on breaking here even if he felt like being concerned about the beast was valid. "Of course sir." [break][break]

At least Salem seems to bring down the tension with the found feather. The other thankfully able to identify it just fine as it made him ponder. "Anything would honestly, but we need to move this now as I would rather move it and leave clues to where it's young are rather than it trying to attack because we're an obvious threat to them," he informs as he attempts to give some initiative. He gives a whistle to the Meowstic siblings who give a nod for both to use 'PSYCHIC' to lift themselves higher before concentrating a bit more to lift the nest with the eggs. With both of them concentrating no twig went disturbed as it was lifted from the powerline. [break][break]

Again the young ranger whistled as he pointed toward the park nearby. With it possibly it bring Braviary it meant it was of normal typing meaning that no matter where they were they were adaptable. Though as they had to focus on that it would be difficult to notice the large bird above.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 12:36:54 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Orion continues to sulk in silence as he listens to the other; there's a petty part of him that wants to contest the suggested plan simply for the sake of being difficult, but he doesn't give in to the urge.

Instead, he swaps out his Absol for an Espeon who's helping hand sought to bolster the feline's pyschic powers.

It's his Espeon, too, whose future sight alerts her to the incoming threat. She chirps in warning, deflecting the diving Braviary with psychic energy. Silvally shoves Orion out of the way and growls low in its throat, the fur rippling along its white mane.

"We're not here to hurt you!" The Braviary shrieks and lunges for him with its talons, only to be intercepted by Silvally's iron head. The chimera does not attack, shoving the bird back and digging its claws into the earth as it hovers between the wild Pokemon and its Ranger allies. "Or your eggs!"
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 13:01:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Both cats seem to get themselves a boost with the thanks of HELPING HAND from Espeon. While usally Salem would send thank's he wanted to focus with his sister. Normally the nest on it's own would be easy with just one of them, but they were doing what they could to not disrupt the eggs. Not that the sudden attack helped as Sabrina's battle instincts were kicking in as she did make a pause, thankfully two years with his brother's pokemon made it easier to read her. "Sabrina keep focus they have it!" he called to her as the two kept their focus to keep moving. It was things like this that made him wish he could just do things the old way, it definitely would have been easier. [break][break]

Especially since it looked like the Braviary was not going to listen to the older ranger. A golden aura surrounded the valiant pokémon before it tried to come down at them with SKY ATTACK. Razz quick to bring out another pokeball with his Gallade coming into the mix. With a quick whistle Wyn brought up a WIDE GUARD to protect the group from the attack. "Think your pokemon can keep them still for a moment? If so Wyn can try to put them to sleep and we could move both the nest and them," Razz gives his plan hoping that the older ranger would be able to give them the oppurtunity.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 13:15:42 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
It's the onset of threat and battle that sees Orion's attitude shift toward something more cooperative; Razz gets a curt nod in response as Orion takes shelter behind Silvally's bulk.

But though Espeon does her best to hold the Braviary back, Orion's partnered with her long enough to recognize stress in her expression and in the frantic twitch of her tail. She's putting herself under too much strain.

As a veteran of the recent Lilycove battle, Slowking was in the Ranger's reserves, but Orion reluctantly calls him out for a task of such importance. His psychic terrain spreads across the battlefield in a rippling wave of energy that bolsters its psychic allies. Espeon trills her thanks, and Slowking adds his own psychic force to the mix. Braviary caws furiously as it wars with an invisible force, eventually pinned in place.
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon slowking"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 13:33:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

With the PSYCHIC TERRAIN up, there was a helpful boost to all of his pokemon out. Right now Wyn being the more important as he was the key to subduing the hostile bird. With a whistle for his order Wyn got in close to the pinned down bird as it used HYPNOSIS up close to ensure it couldn't resist. The struggle would easily become non-existent to the Ranger's pokemon as the bird has fallen asleep making their job that much easier. Finally one of his plans worked at least as already he's screw up with his superior, and his plan to move the nest before the bird showed up and screwed it over. [break][break]

Razz would let Orion deal with the grown Braviary as his Meowstic finally reached the trees of the park. Now it was a matter of finding a tree bing enough to comfortably fit the nest with the Braviary with it. "Sorry if the plan seemed rushed, and for clearly offending you, if we work together again I'll make sure to do better," he tried to reassure as they search for a tree. He wanted to leave some sort of decent impression as he still feels like he fucked up their last mission together and now there was the problems here. [break][break]

Hopefully they wouldn't have troubles again.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 13:48:32 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
As the Braviary succumbs to slumber, Espeon and Slowking carefully lower it to the ground before releasing their psychic hold. Orion crouches down next to the unconscious bird to check it over for injuries, comparing the tail-feather to those still intact. They were of similar length and colouration, leading him to believe it had definitely once belonged to the avian.

Espeon chirps at him, and Orion finally lapses into a smile as he hands her the feather. She takes it daintily in her jaws, tail waving happily.

The back of Orion's neck prickles uncomfortably when Razz brings up the elephant in the room; Orion had been hoping he wouldn't. With his anger fading, embarrassment takes its place. You're a Ranger and a councilman. Your public image is important.

"Your plan was a good one." Though his tone suggests a reluctance to the admission, there's something genuine in his eyes when he forces himself to look at the younger Ranger. "I'm protective of Percy. I know everyone's heard what happened to Annie—"

His voice breaks, slightly, and he looks away as his cheeks flush with colour. It was still an open wound. He swallows hard, clears his throat.

"Frankie. That was the name of her — her Pokemon. They were friends. I still can't believe —" He cuts himself off and shakes his head. "But that happens, sometimes. You hear stories of those Pokemon that get corrupted by the Ultra Beasts, and all. Turn on the trainers who raised them. Doesn't mean we should treat 'em all like villains." He pauses, awkward. "Sorry, I, uh, didn't mean to get preachy."
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon slowking"] [attr="class","pokesprite pokemon silvally"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 14:19:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Part of Razz wanted to deny the claim of his plan but he was quick to stop himself. Part of just taking it was some of the good with the bad he supposed. So for now all he did was listen as Orion told his story. Everything feeling a bit heavier at the mention of the girl from the article. He allows the other to speak rather than asking the question he had of, 'wait this is the same pokemon as the one that killed her?' as he never saw it's form before and as far as he knew the silver pokemon only looked like this. But he saw the description from the article and the whole helmet part seemed to be key detail missing. [break][break]

Though if anything Razz could very much understand about not treating the pokemon as villain just because of the one he's seen. Especially with the newest addition to his team, not that he was going to mention that to the other. Though he supposed if anyone would be best to ask on holding a pokemon you probably shouldn't be, it might be Orion. For now though, "I'm very sorry for your loss sir, and that is completely fair advice, especially on new things that have come to pass I realize. So again I'm sorry both to you," the half blind ranger looks back toward the Silvally, "and Percy." [break][break]

As he apologized his Meowstic seemed to finally find a decent spot. Salem calling up to the others after they put the nest in what they felt was a good spot.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 9:43:07 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
Though he'd neglected to address it at first due to his own anger and discomfort, the councilman rubs at the back of his neck and finally insists, "You, ah, you can just call me Orion." Second-guessing himself, he adds a quick, "If you want."

He's grown accustomed to being addressed as 'sir' and 'councilman' and 'Mr. Lykos' over the last year, but he thinks it'll never feel right.

He doesn't say more on the subject of Annie, for his eyes burn and his throat closes up at the mere thought. That she'd lost her life to her own Pokemon, a member of what she'd have called her family, was so much worse than if she'd died in the war like so many others.

Focusing on the task to divert his train of thought, Orion directs his Pokemon to carefully position the Braviary at the base of the tree. He didn't want to put it up with the nest in case it panicked upon waking and hurt itself, or worse, its eggs.

"Thanks for the quick response," Orion says at last, breaking a silence he found awkward.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 10:03:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The young man seemed to second guess about calling the other by their first name. It seemed informal, and went against everything he's been taught. Though he has recently come across the information that calling people by their first name is suppose to be more friendly. It sorta works with , and he's been told he needs to get along with more people. "If it's what you want I can try it Mr--- uhh Orion," well looks like he was going to need to practice that better. [break][break]

After the subject of Annie was over Razz felt better that they could just focus on the pokemon and direct. Thankfully both his pokemon seem to finally place the nest just fine without a twig out of place. "Good work you guys," he thanks his pokemon for their work, Sabrina crossing her arms in a pouting fashion for having to do some mundane work. "Don't worry we'll get your favorite treat for helping," he offers to which she sticks her nose up as if 'acceptable for now' but despite the stuck up nature of the response he knew it made her happy. [break][break]

His attention from his pokemon was cut though as the other thanked him for a fast response. If he were a more social person Razz might have understood he was talking about the 'quick response' was. Quick response to the mission? Quick response about Annie? Quick response to what!? "Ummm of course sir--- Orion, no problem," is all he answers, because he doesn't want to give off that he wasn't paying attention, or dumb because he didn't understand what the older man meant. Clearly there needs to be an actual people person between them if they want a normal conversation.

[break][break]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
one flew over [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 5:11:05 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: