2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
top 10 holiday hits horny for santa [mm]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 0:51:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The doctor's didn't really want him drinking but what was winter time without some 'nog? This was the more 'adult only' side of the festivities, some couples already cuddling together in dark nooks and crannies and whispering sweet nothings to each other. The bar was festive and kind of limited on selection (and expensive) but Chu-e figured a little sip wouldn't hurt him. Too bad.

It was also for courage. His last 'date' had been a chick and Avery had been super nice and sweet but he really wasn't into chicks. His next partner was a man, at least, but given his check on 'platonic' as well as 'romantic' on the little form, it would be his luck this guy was straight as a board. At least he had a fun activity lined up either way; they were renting out skates and this 'Bryan' fellow would just need to pick his up when he got here. Chu-e hadn't been ice skating since he was thirteen and pimple faced so it was sure to be an adventure.

This side of the ice was lit up in soft lights with pinks and blues and soft music played through hidden speakers. Silver decorations shimmered, making the smiles of the couples already on the ice seem to sparkle and dance like stars were in the their eyes. "They really did a good job setting this up..." He muttered to himself, leaned over the railing to watch as he sipped the last of his drink. It really did have that whole 'romantic wonderland' feeling.

Then the song changed and 'Begging for Santa's Lap' started to play, causing the man to grimace.

note: chu-e signed up for the event under his fake name 'Ji-Hoon Ki'!
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 22:23:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had signed up for this speed dating event on a whim. Normally he wouldn't do things like this since well, he didn't have trouble picking people up for some fun. But honestly as of late he had been wanting something more, it felt kind of weird to admit it even to himself but he figured eh why not give into it.  He was suppose to apparently meet him in an ice skating rink. Bryan was actually pretty good at Ice skating, he used to practice a lot in his younger years at trying to go faster than the other kids. [break][break]

That tended to happen when you were an adrenaline junkie and competitive as all hell. He finally showed up to the area where he was suppose to meet up with his speed date partner his name was ji-hoon-ki. Well at least it was easy to remember! He went to the area with his skates on and already found the guy there already. Bryan needed a bit of liquid encourage so he took a quick swig of his flask and approached him. "Hey. Ji-hoon ki?" he said curiously "Im bryan." he said with a small sly smile "Do you know how to skate?" he asked curiously

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 20:14:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At his 'name', Chu-e glanced over. The guy was given a quick up and down, he didn't even attempt to hide he was checking him out, before he grinned lightly. "Yeah." Pushing himself up straight, he tapped his own skates on the ground, which he already had on. "Not since I was a kid...."

But a small smirk creeped onto his face and he tilted his head lightly, leaning in ever so slightly closer to Bryan; not enough to be too much in his space but enough to be noticed. Chu-e's eyes flicked up to the other's, a challenging confidence and mischief sparkling in them. "But you look like a strong guy... you'll catch me if I fall, right?" Then he pulled back, heading for the ice on only slightly wobbly legs.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 21:39:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan smirked at this ji-hoon, he was a cheeky one wasnt he? He liked that, bryan enjoyed someone who was skilled with their mouth. (heh) Flirting was a game to him, a gamble more like it and the pay off was quite worth the reward most of the time. "Yeah, I travel around a lot so being flexible and fit is needed." he said subtly flirting back. As the two walked onto the ice Bryan saw that ji-hoon was a bit wobbly so bryan immediately swooped in to save him in case he was about to fall. He grabbed both of the guy's hands to try and stabilize him. He smirked a bit "Damn did I already make your legs that weak?" he said playfully. He hoped this guy could take a joke or two  since Bryan was pretty mischievous. 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 0:13:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e seemed more than pleased to accept the help, even leaning into the touch and holding his hands back; partly because Bryan was hot but also because he needed it. These things were a lot harder to use than he remembered. There was a pleased flush that curled up his face, dusting his cheeks and the tops of his ears pink.

"I guess you also took my breath away; I don't have a good comeback."

Whatever might have been said next was stolen by a small yelp. Chu-e lost his balance, skates crossing, and he stumbled lightly; tightening his grip and ending up pressed more firmly to Bryan to keep from falling. Was it genuine or a clever ruse? One could only guess.

It did give Bryan the chance to feel the warmth of the other and maybe catch a whiff of his shampoo; mulled spice with honey. Now he was a soft red instead of just the pink, huffing softly before glancing up almost shyly at the other. "Sorry. Guess I don't remember that much."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 0:43:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan felt the man's grip intensify on his arm, yep he was about to fall. He however chuckled a bit at the guy who joked along with Bryan's flirting attempts, it seemed like he liked it though. "Yeah I apparently have that effect on people." he said moving the conversation along. [break][break]

"No worries we can make new memories instead for me teaching you, try to find your center of gravity." he said as he used his arms to hold up chu-e giving him a solid surface to grab onto. After he managed to find it Bryan would slowly let go and be ready to grab him in case he falls again. "Then try to push off like this once you find your stability. It's just a matter of practice." he said as he focused on watching the man in case he fell again.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 5:05:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Like this?" Chu-e had listened to the other and eventually managed to get his skates uncrossed. He did lean away, arms out to help keep stable and legs still wobbling, but he did grin a little wider at being able to keep up his own. He still wasn't great at it, but after a lot of wiggling and one bicep grab (which may have not been an accident, given how pleased Chu-e seemed with himself after) he had finally found his footing. It wasn't exactly muscle memory that kicked in but some of the old lessons faded back into place. Pulling away from Bryan lightly, Chu-e grabbed to take his hand, just in case, before starting to make his way towards the edge of the rink with more colored lights.

The music hummed, moving on from that weird song that was horny for Santa to something sweeter and lighter. Chu-e seemed delighted, eye sparkling in the light. "Hey, Bryan?" A tilt of the head, eyes half lidded and relaxed, face open and less mischief there. "This is a date, right? How do you feel about cats? It's very important."
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 4:13:42 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Yep, you're getting the hang of it now." he said as he gave a small smirk. He was learning pretty fast, however he did seem to notice that Ji-hoon was still keeping his balance yet hanging onto him. Was it so that he could just touch Bryan's arm? He didnt mind either way to be honest since he was handsome. [break][break]

He asked however if this was a date so bryan decided to just answer "Yeah, it is. Also I was given the nickname Litten as a kid. But yes, I do enjoy cat Pokémon, ironically enough litten." he said specifying a bit further, however he didn't really return with a question of his own. He didn't really like talking about himself so he deflected the conversation back to ji-hoon. "So what do you do for work?" he asked curiously.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 5:47:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh?" A small peal of laughter left Chu-e at the mother's answer. Litten was one of his favorites- and his own Litten had evolved recently. They were cuddly and cute but could be quite the troublemakers. If Bryan was a Litten, maybe he was a troublemaker too? The idea was appealing. "Litten are cute." Is all he continued with, keeping his thoughts to himself.

"I'm retired, now. I used to do a lot of freelance for an employer that went under a while back." Which was one way of answering a question without answering it at all. But when Chu-e opened his mouth to ask more, the a buzzing started from his pocket; his phone showing that his next speed date would be starting soon. Shame. He was liking his time with Bryan.

"Guess it's time to go..." Pouting up at the other, he slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a little folded up piece of paper and pushed it into the other's hand. It was his number, prepared earlier for that just in case scenario. Quick as a beat, Chu-e leaned up to try and press a quick kiss to the other's cheek before going over to the edge of the ice.

"I guess I'll see you again?" And it was a bit hopeful bit mischief played in his gaze before he vanished from sight.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 19:21:11 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

freelance employment huh? He was kind of like Bryan then. Except Bryan usually did tasks for rocket or for random people who needed help and were willing to offer any type of payment in return for his service. Chu-e was happy with bryan's answer thankfully and Bryan was enjoying his time with Chu-e, he didnt really feel any kind of pressure which was good. However their time together was cut short due to the nature of speed dates. [break][break]

He frowned at the sound of the alarm since he knew what it meant. Before he could even react Chu-e gave the man his number and a quick peck on the cheek before vanishing just as quickly as he showed up. Damn that little shit was a mischievous one wasn't he? teasing him like that. "Only if you want me to." he said in response to Chu-e's final question "I'll see you around, have a good night handsome." he said as the man walked away.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager