2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 8:34:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
After one manages to get home you're relieved. For a while. You clean the dust from the corners and let old memories sink into your crevices. Then you get bored. Chu-e had very much entered that stage of bored.

Mossadeep had beaches but they weren't like the beaches in Slateport. Even if Slateport had seen better days, god this city got shit on a lot, the beach was still nice. Mosaadeep's was cold and rocky all year round. Not the kind of place where you spend a whole lot of time unless you were bored (like he was) or you liked to fish (like he didn't).

Bare feet were sunk into the sand and a picnic basket laid out in front of him. This day trip would be nice. Chu-e had packed too much food for even his insatiable pokemon and wasn't really relishing in the idea of taking it all back home. Handmade sandwiches and fruit parfaits at the beach were a fun treat. That same stuff back home as leftovers was just kinda sad.

The beach was mostly empty this time of the year (would have probably been empty even if it wasn't given the, you know, war that had just happened). His eyes scanned the sand, looking for just anything interesting. Chu-e own pokemon were funny but kind of boring; Prince and Muse had just devolved into shameless flirting, the Machamp lifting the Gardevour up with her muscular arms over and over.

Really would be nice for something exciting to happen.

@lev
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 2:20:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,lev-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO WILD (WATER/FAIRY)

[attr=class,lyric1]
drops of jupiter

[attr=class,lyric2]
stars ensnared

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

A man sailing a swimming Tropius slowly appeared on the blurry horizon. It took him a bit to reach the shore but, when he did, he leaped off the Tropius' back and staggered forward through the sand, stopping just a few feet in front of Choi and his beach set-up. Taking a moment to clear his throat and compose himself, the stranger straightened in posture before speaking.[break][break]

Hair disheveled and clothes a little ragged, especially his faux fur coat, the blue-haired lad blinked before asking: "Is this Slateport? What day is it? The stars have been a little shy lately..." He muttered, looking up to the partly clouded blue sky. The pack strapped to his belt appeared full of treasure.[break]

[break]

notes: searching

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,lev-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".lev-rt .accentbg"]background: #353535;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a, .lev-rt .bulk b, .lev-rt .bulk i, .lev-rtcredit a"]color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/KAPav1G.gif');[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.7; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 6:57:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORELULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUMINATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DAZZLING GLEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @lev

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 15:03:40 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Well.

He had asked for something exciting.

Chu-e simply sat and munched on one of the sandwiches as he watched a blurry shape on the horizon become clearer and clearer. For his part, nothing much surprised him anymore, no matter how fucking weird the sight was. After the guy spoke, he took one last bite and chewed as he stared the guy down, thinking of how to reply.

"Slateport Beach. Wednesday." He really didn't know what to do with that last bit. "You look like something a rat threw up, sit down and eat some of my food." Chu-e motioned to the picnic spread in front of him. The guy was handsome under all that grit. Too bad he looked worked over from however long he had been floating.

Of the few pokemon Chu-e had wandering about, his Taillow was one of them. Not noticing the stranger, Breezy landed on his trainer's shoulder with a pleased chirp, dropping a mushroom on the man's lap. "Ew." Was muttered out, and Chu-e was about to just brush it off and into the sand when he noticed it was alive. Sighing, a pokeball was slipped from his pocket and the poor mushroom thing sucked inside. His pokemon were menaces.

"So," Giving his attention back to the weird guy. "You, like, a pirate or something?" He pointed at the bag, clearly stuffed with interesting tidbits.

catching morelull
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 8:17:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,lev-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO WILD (WATER/FAIRY)

[attr=class,lyric1]
drops of jupiter

[attr=class,lyric2]
stars ensnared

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Lev didn't care to admit that he'd been salivating ever since he'd set eyes upon the young man's meal. So, of course, when asked to sit down and partake, there was no hesitation from the disheveled sailor. "That's very kind of you. If you insist, then..." Plopping himself down, cross-legged, he quickly reached over for a slice of sandwich and set upon it with his teeth.[break][break]

Ché, in the meantime, was busy trying to fend off a Mudkip from chewing on its palm fronds. Eventually, the Tropius simply smacked it away, sending it rolling across the sand until it collided with Alevander's side. Unperturbed, the young man casually pulled an empty moon ball out of his pack and tapped it against the Mudkip's forehead. That would keep it from trying to steal a bite of his sandwich.[break][break]

Instinctively, Lev shuffled around to better hide the contents of his sack from view. "I'm a man of the sea," He replied with a wink, taking a moment to chew and swallow his food before continuing. "How about you, lad? You a man of the beach?"

[break]

notes: catching Mudkipz

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a, .lev-rt .bulk b, .lev-rt .bulk i, .lev-rtcredit a"]color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/KAPav1G.gif');[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.7; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 4:11:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIMIPOUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCALD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRAMORANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GULP MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 20:55:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Wouldn't do the other guy much good to hide them now, since Chu-e had already seen them. At least to Lev's benefit that sort of thing didn't particularly pique his interest more than as a passing curiosity. What really caught his interest was being called a 'lad'. This guy couldn't have been more than a few years older than him at best! But, even with a wrinkle of his nose, he set about taking a bottle of water and a fluffy parfait out of his basket, trying to not-so-subtly surround the other man with the food. 'Eat.' was being yelled mentally at the other.

A sandwich was pressed into a hand not of a human but of a monkey, and Chu-e had to pause, before squinting at the water primate and narrowing his eyes in a threat. The pokemon in question didn't seem to care, making himself quite comfy before starting to help take down the large amount of food still left. The monkey would stay. For now.

"I suppose... well, you know what? I think I am. I didn't use to be, but I am now." A lot of his last few weeks, since getting settled in, had revolved around occupying beaches to pass the time. Man, he was like, a proper retiree at this point.

"You're pretty cute. You gay?" You miss 100% of the shots you don't shoot, after all. Even if this one would lead Chu-e... nowhere. "I'm Ji-Hoon Ki. Call me Ki. You look like you tell good stories. You got one?"

catching rain monkey
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 1:27:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,lev-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO WILD (WATER/FAIRY)

[attr=class,lyric1]
drops of jupiter

[attr=class,lyric2]
stars ensnared

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The more he ate, the more voracious his eating became. To the point where, when Ki answered him, all he had in his hands was a scrap of bread he tossed aside for a Cramorant overhead. He cast the lad a charmed smirk when he asked his question, turning only to see the blue bird descend and gobble up the piece of bread he'd thrown. As it scarfed it down its throat rather unceremoniously, he casually plucked an empty ball out of his bag and tossed it at the seabird.[break][break]

"I'm flattered, mate," He replied, taking a moment to turn around and crawl on all fours until the ball he'd thrown was in reach. Snagging it, he crawled back before settling back into a seated position and polishing the ball with his wrist. "But I quite enjoy the company of women when it comes to bedside... activities." The blue-haired traveler smirked, stashing the captured Cramorant away afterwards.[break][break]

"The name's Alevander. But you can call me Lev, Ki. I got plenty of stories, sure. It's the least I could for the meal," He added slyly, helping himself to one of the parfaits the young man had set out. "What are you in the mood before? Adventures from the great ocean beyond? Tales of forbidden love? Perhaps a riveting drama involving an old governor and a goat. Got a spoon?"[break][break]

His Tropius mewled, calmly making its way behind them to provide them some shade from the sun... or hog it all for itself. Both, more than likely.[break]

[break]

notes: catching Cramorant

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 6:19:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BARRASKEWDA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 16:04:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Shame. I know some guys at this club, they would chew you up and spit you back out. But, like, in a good way." No beating around the bush with Chu-e. He was, in a word, a bit crude. Also shameless, as he casually shrugged the rejection off without batting an eye. He just casually passed the requested spoon to the other when asked.

"I'm pretty interested in that governor and the goat.... but you know what, I'm a sap for romance." A pause. "Unless the goat story is also the 'romance' story. Then I might need to pass on both." He glanced up at the Tropius when he provided some much needed shade, reaching into his basket and digging until he found a pack of treats, which he soundly offered to the grass type pokemon.

A small cry made Chu-e glance to the side, seeing what looked to be a weepy eyed Wigglytuff chasing around a few of his younger, baby pokemon. He might have gotten up if he didn't recognize it as a mothering instinct in the Wigglytuff; the perks of being a Fairy type expert. So, he just glanced at the other man to let his speak. The situation would resolve itself (most likely with him being stuck with another pokemon to feed).

grabbing wigglytuff
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 3:54:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,lev-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO WILD (WATER/FAIRY)

[attr=class,lyric1]
drops of jupiter

[attr=class,lyric2]
stars ensnared

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Although Lev certainly comprehended one or two ways 'being spit out' could be a 'good thing', the statement sounded slightly intimidating nonetheless— in the sense that he had a feeling he couldn't imagine what he'd really be in for. Pondering that this was how the lassie's felt when he tempted their minds with honeyed words, however, the blue-haired devil smiled. Table-turning almost always proved to be quite a delight.[break][break]

"Awe, you'll have a hard time seeing my blush in this shade, lad." He teased, scooping a spoonful of parfait into his mouth. As Ki went on to choose the kind of story he cared to hear, however, a Barraskewda came flying at them from out of the beach. It seemed to have been evading the mouth of another Cramorant afar. Its torpedo-like flight, however, landed it in the sand, only feet away from reaching their little picnic.[break][break]

Alevander pulled out another ball from his pack and tossed it at the flopping fish. He reached over with his free hand, careful not to spill the parfait with the other, and retrieved it afterwards. "Hehe, well... that one's more of a one-sided love-story. And a tragedy, I suppose. But boy, did the lamb chops taste great..." He added, shaking his head as he recounted the experience in his mind. "You ever been to Alto Mare, mate? That's where our romance story begins."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Barraskewda

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 7:44:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYMPOLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLORAL HEALING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VINE WHIP

[break]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 23:12:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Seeming interested in the pull of stories, and maybe the sweet scent of the Tropius' fruit, a Comfey slid from the edge of the beach and inches forward. After observing, she floated forward and settled on Chu-e's head much like a flower crown, laying out and snuggling down in his fluff of hair to listen. Chu-e did pause at this... intrusion, but he was used to his Taillow doing much the same and let it slide.

At the lamb chops comment, that startled enough of a spluttering laugh out of Chu-e to slap a hand over his mouth to bite down anything more. He managed to get himself calmed down after a moment, lower his hand, a toothy grin still splitting his face. "I," A pause to catch his breath, make sure he wouldn't laugh. "I haven't been. Heard of it, yeah."

And then he settled back a little, grinning, and waited for Lev to start.

catching comfey!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 5:46:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,lev-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO WILD (WATER/FAIRY)

[attr=class,lyric1]
drops of jupiter

[attr=class,lyric2]
stars ensnared

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Lev smirked, proud as ever whenever he got a good laugh out of someone. Ché, in the meantime, deemed it right to share the spoils of his NATURAL GIFT with their host. From its neck, the Tropius dropped a bundle of its banana-like fruit onto an open space on the blanket.[break][break]

Alevander shook his head at the gesture, having eaten enough of that fruit over the last two days to last him a lifetime. Instead, he plucks a strawberry out from the parfait and tosses it up at the long-necked beast. It snatches it deftly, then chews it as slowly as an old man chewing a peach without his dentures on.[break][break]

"Where was I? Oh yes: Alto Mare, the glistening City of Water." He begins, sparing a moment to consume another spoonful of fruity yogurt goodness before continuing. "Long ago, when the first of its canals had only just finished being built, two separate kingdoms governed the island. After a hundred years of blood and violence, the two kingdoms had come to an armistice, splitting Alto Mare down the middle but keeping its citizens apart out of spite for past transgressions."[break]

[break]

notes: skipping

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
drown in the sea [dw/c]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:46:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENERGY BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRUXISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAZZLING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC FANGS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]CHOI CAUGHT COMFEY!