Zac Ramsay
Secret Santa? I hardly know 'er!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 9:20:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Secret Santa? I Hardly know 'er!
Gigi's House | Special Delivery

THEME

Zac stood outside the house and checked the red and white piece of paper for the tenth time. It sure looks like the right address. He adjusted his grip on the present as he walked up the driveway, stopping just shy of the door. I can't believe that bird talked me into this. It's a long way to go to spread Arceusmas Cheer, but we could all use a little joy. Zac thought, as he rang the doorbell.

DING DONG

Zac checked the address one last time. He heard footsteps approaching and stuffed the paper into his pocket. If that Delibird gave me the wrong address again though, I'll bloody-

NOTES: What's in the box?
TAG:

close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 13:45:10 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class,"memorypost"]
[attr="class,"memoryheader"]
[attr="class,"memorycontainer"]
[attr="class,"memoryinfo"]ahh excited tysm!

[attr="class,"memoryinfo"]
[attr="class,"memoryarrow"]

[attr="class,"memorybody"]
Gigi was a disheveled mess as she groggily opened the door. Although the sun had begun to settle itself into a slumber, the female had clearly just woken up. Groggy eyes looked tiredly, vision blurred by sleep, at the burly man. [break][break]
Running a hand through her bedhead, Gigi stared at the fuzzy male for a few moments before she managed to speak threw a loud yawn, "Uh, hi. Can I help you?" Which he had better give her a damn good reason for waking her up after a 24 hour  charity stream. She had run out of jolly holiday cheer and desperately needed to recharge.

[attr="class,"selkieCred"]selkie

[newclass=.memorypost] width:325px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memorypost:hover .memoryinfo] margin-top:0px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryheader] width:325px;height:125px;background-image:url(https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/M5glr5DNwnrR6KJkHTKpsgVMHRk-2GOM9eHyPQeGDkg/https/i.imgur.com/6fesNvK.png);overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorybody] text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;padding:25px;color:#333;background-color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorybody b] color:#e4bd23;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryarrow] width:40px;height:40px;font-family:arial;position:relative;background-color:#eee;top:65px;margin:auto;left: 0;right: 0;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorycontainer] padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryinfo] float:left;font-family:calibri;background-color:#eee;color:#333;padding:3px;font-size:10px;width:100px;top:88px;text-align:center;position:relative;transition:.5s;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorynotes] margin-top:10px;border-top:1px solid #e4bd23;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCred]font:bold 7px roboto;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 16:49:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Secret Santa? I Hardly know 'er!
Gigi's House | Special Delivery

THEME

"Uh, hi. Can I help you?" asked the sleepy looking girl.
"Hi, I'm here to deliver a box chocked full of cheer to a 'Gigi Bae'. That's you, right?" Zac asked, nervously tapping the side of the box. It was wrapped in shimmering silver paper, and there were soft little clinking noises coming from inside. The pokemon inside suddenly floated upwards, pushing off the top of the box and rising into the air. 

The adorable little geode hovered in the chill morning air. It made a happy sound, like the tinkling of a crystal wind chime, and flew straight to Gigi.

NOTES: It's a Carbink!
TAG:

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 23:52:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: