Autumn's Plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Autumn's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 17:48:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Basics: Autumn Nevada is an undercover agent with INTERPOL. She's originally from Saffron City but she's pretty well travelled because of her job.

Hobbies/ Interests: dancing, coffee, yoga, pastries, playing with her Pokémon, and astrology.

Looking for: I'd love to get roped into some Team Rocket shenanigans, go hunting for Pokémon, or just hang out in a social thread. Autumn could be amicable towards League and Rocket members alike.

best friend:

gal pals:

work buddies:

frenemies:

lover:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,232 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Autumn's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 20:31:07 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
&
A friendship of beauty and sass.

We already know how these two roll, but it doesn't hurt to spell it out for the public and it helps with the chirstmas prompts! These two shall root out the evil from Hoenn and look good while doing it.

And then go do GoGoat yoga after.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Autumn's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 4:18:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

So, here's the story: we haven't yet spoken or plotted yet and that's gotta change.

I play several characters, and you can find them in my plotter in my side-profile, and I quite honestly suck at plotting stuff out in people's threads, I like to chat in the discord DMs but HERE WE GO ANYWAY??

Stormy is from Kanto, from Saffron City, so there is a chance??? That maybe they've already met or Autumn has heard of her? Not really a necessary plot point, just something to consider maybe. Stormy's a hothead, an outgoing and friendly individual, and she's pretty easy to get along with as long as your first impression isn't like... hitting her with your car, or something.

I really, really suck at this wow.

I also have Avery, she runs a daycare in Lilycove. She loves babies, pink things, cute things, and people.
Alethea, she teaches a private Pokemon battle academy class in Lilycove. She's uptight, a bit hard to read, and a bit hard to get close to bc shes just.. not friendly and super awkward w/ personal relationships.
Sabine's a princess snooty ass bitch, but she's fun.
Emma is not fun.
River is a shit head shitposter, but he's kinda cute, I guess!

Please just DM me on discord or let me know if you're interested I'm so sorry I look like a fool out here in the wild.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,473 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Autumn's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 22:46:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

So Thomas started out on the site as having been an Interpol Agent himself, having transferred from Castelia Branch to fight Team Rocket. But after the rescue of Dahlia Goode, which resulted in the death of three Rockets at the hands of his subordinate, he had resigned, and went on to join the Hoenn League itself.

He worked for the International Police three years prior to the fact, since he was 18 years old. He was a part of the task force dedicated to taking on the Harmonia Foundation, a so-called Pokemon Liberation group that was really a front for Pokemon experimentation. So if she were on any assignments in Unova within those three years, they could've worked together, or at least run into one another at the office.

Otherwise, he spent six years in Saffron City, from age ten to sixteen, studying in the Saffron Dojo. An incident at ten, involving the death of his first Pokemon, was what brought him to train, and hunt down the people responsible, six years later. So if she was in Saffron for any of those years, they could've possibly run into one another.