Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:27:00 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

&

You flirt almost as fine as you look.

Meaningless flirting duel? Meaningless flirting duel. Gwyar will flirt this woman's face into a pink almost as intense as her plotter's.

close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:00:34 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
yes absolutely!!!

hehe i should add him into my plotter.. when im not lazy. but yeah, i'm down! so artie is publicly known to be - probably very much so. if you wanted, you could have jak be someone to write the article about him being missing/kidnapped!

tldr; artie left galar on a whim and didn't really tell anyone, so im sure there are a few amount of headlines either questioning where hs is or what he's doing! jak could have either been someone to write about it, or is following up on a lead. if artie knows that jak is a reporter (depending on how they meet up) he might be vague about it, but we can see where that leads!

we can do a mission together, if you like, and ofc hmu on discord!
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:01:58 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
hell yea im down! mila loves flirting <:

though, i think you'd probably have to try pretty hard to get her to blush but lets see how it goes heh
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 19:18:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#barneyy"]--replyone:#e21c34; --replytwo:#500b28; --imagee:url(https://i.ibb.co/k235qGT/barns.jpg);[/newclass]

[attr="class","dreply"][attr="id","barneyy"]
[attr="class","diheadline"]

Barnabey [break]&& [break]
[attr="class","diborder"]

[attr="class","diband"]

[attr="class","dicontent"]
lmao oh sweet summer child, you thought keeping people at arms length is gonna stop this bitch from pestering you. Hi, this is Barnabey and he is exceptional at demolishing the comfort zone of introverts. While one could determine what being a "friend" actually means, I think Barney would go outta his way to "bother" Jayden, simply because he can. He's often the type to try and get reactions outta people. Soooo if Jayden=No Emotion then Barney=Yes Emotion, now cough it up bitch.[break][break]
Alternatively we can do something where Barnabey is an annoyance of Jayden's. They're both apart of Team Rocket, so "enemies" probably isnt a good term for it. Buuuuuuut If Jayden wants someone to dread having around (or lowkey enjoy it :omegalol:) then is could be another thing we can do. If you like either of these, hit me up and we can plot it out!

[attr="class","linkerbacker"]

plot with me

[attr="class","dijitalcredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=Work+Sans&display=swap]

[newclass=".dreply"]width:350px; margin-top:20px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; background-color:#1E1E1E; padding:20px; color:#A5A5A5; font-size:11px; font-family: 'Work Sans', sans-serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diheadline"]background-color:#111111;padding:20px;padding-bottom:5px;margin-left:-20px;margin-right:-20px; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diheadline a"]font-size:25px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dreply h2"]text-align:left; font-size:25px; line-height:25px; margin:0px; margin-bottom:20px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diborder"]height:5px;width:100px;background-color:var(--replyone);margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dreply b"]color:var(--replyone);[/newclass]
[newclass=".dreply a"]color:var(--replyone)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diband"]overflow:hidden; height:30px; background: linear-gradient(to left, var(--replytwo) 0%, var(--replyone) 90%), var(--imagee); background-blend-mode:color; margin-left:-20px; margin-right:-20px; margin-bottom:20px; opacity:.7; background-position:center; background-size:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dicontent"]background-color:#111111;padding:20px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalcredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalcredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".linkerbacker"]text-align:center; margin:10px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".linkerbacker a"]padding:3px 8px; color:#fafafa!important; background-color:var(--replyone); box-shadow:0px 0px 3px #111111; font-size:14px; text-decoration:none; line-height:14px; text-transform:uppercase; transition:.3s; cursor:crosshair!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".linkerbacker a:hover"]background-color:var(--replytwo); transition:.3s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2021 10:39:43 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar

added to this!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 10:33:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Hi Milky.
[break][break]
We should throw Dakota and Arthur into another thread together, the two were pretty hilarious and Arthur definitely knows how to tease him, and Dakota thinks that he’s rather calm headed, but when it comes to Arthur he gets completely flustered lOL. I vaguely remember that you wanted Dakota to try and teach Arthur how to catch pokemon or something? I think that’d be fun! Maybe we can have Arthur text Dakota unexpectedly because he kind of forced his number out of him.. xD. Let me know if your thoughts or if you have any other ideas! I know your pretty busy right now so just shoot me a DM whenever, thanks!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 5:24:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
We go well together~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Hi, it's me, back at it again, except this time I have another character. (I know, I made a mistake, but I couldn't resist the FC) I know we talked a little about Serena and Mila having some spice in their past. But with my new character Bea I think we could have a pretty nice friendship going on here. Bea is an aspiring model but she also really loves fashion.

Finding someone who shares her passions would be amazing. She's new to Hoenn and she needs some friends. However, Bea is terrible at making them. Growing up she was pretty sheltered and to put it quite plainly she was a spoiled brat. So making friends just didn't happen for her. It makes her a touch awkward when trying to make them, now in her adult life. But she won't let that deter her.

Having a solid friend here in Hoenn will certainly make this place seem less scary. Especially since it's her first time being away from her family, she's pretty lonely, not that she would admit that to anyone. But yeah, I see friendship in their future, if that's okay with you!

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #5a4498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#5a4498;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
milky's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 18:08:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@seba X

Hello!

Okay... so these two would either get along swimmingly or totally despise each other.

Sebastian has a lot of pent-up anger from his past and is at a weird point in his life. He hates just about everything... and anyone. He keeps to himself and is very much a loner. Quiet, brooding, mysterious. Not many know what is going on in his head, which is either a good thing or a bad thing. He has random spurts of anger since he had devoted his entire existence to revenge. Perhaps Jayden might take pity on the poor soul and try to help teach him to contain his anger. I could see a nice friendship developed between the two in that case. Seba def needs someone he can rely on. He doesn't really have anyone at the moment, but of course, it would take a very long time for him to even consider opening up to and trusting Jayden, and it seems like Jayden is the same way. That could spell a strong connection for the two if we went that route.

On the other hand, I feel like these two would butt heads tremendously just because of their similarities. Maybe they meet and for some reason, instead of forming a friendship over time, they just hate each other off the get-go. Perhaps they just hate each other's attitudes and figure it best to be enemies. Who even knows!

I am open to any and all ideas! Also, Seb is open to plot with any and all of your other babies as well :D

Okay, byeeeee!