2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 3:25:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
 After being dropped off at the daycare, Sprite was not really sure what to do with himself. He was a pokemon who had not been under human care long, bred to be a contest pokemon but imperfect for the actual sport. So he was taken in by someone else, and that someone was kind to him, but he was unsure of his place in the world just yet.

"You need to be socialized." His trainer had said, and Sprite had not understood the words or intentions but then he was being dropped off at the Daycare. It was quiet here, or at least where he was, keeping to himself outside and nestled into the top of one of the bushes. It was easier to watch those pass by than join them, a small apprehension in his tiny, fluffy body. He did not want to make friends. Maybe they would see his imperfections and cast him aside, too.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 3:44:56 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan saw how successfully his playdate went last time with Corsola and decided more of his Pokémon need to stay and become socialized. Morgana though he just wanted to reward for doing so well against a recent trainer in battle and the daycare was a super fun place for Pokémon to hang around and play. Bryan dropped morgana off with a pat on the head and told him to go have some fun [break][break]

Once dropped off Morgana looked around  and instantly decided to try and play around with other pokemon. He jumped from side to side as he saw a spritzee and rushed up to it as he tried to talk to it. "Morg morg!" and asked if it wanted to play a game. 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 3:49:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Don't get yourself in too much trouble... or else." His trainer had warned him with a stern voice. The Pokémon knew exactly what type of punishment the trainer had in mind. A barrage of horrifying memories flashed in his head, reminding the Luxio just how many different frilly outfits (more like torturing devices) they had back at home.

Upon being set down by a daycare employee, Polo sprung into action, sniffing everything within a 10 foot radius around his initial drop off point. Excitement rippled through his body like electricity as he bounced about. A few other Pokémon took noticed and joined him in parading around the day care, taking turns acting as the leader of their Congo line. All was good...until Polo's twinkling eyes landed on a lonesome lil Pokémon nestled comfortably on top of a bush. Feeling an obligatory need to get them involved somehow, he immediately sprung into action and began racing straight towards the pink Spritzee.

A look of horror splashed across Polo's face as he realized, far too late, that he couldn't stop himself from barreling forward. Even worse, another Pokémon had positioned itself juuuuust close enough to be within his line of fire. Crash.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:06:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sprite eyed Morgana with something like distrust, unsure of how to to proceed. Friendliness was weird. The other pokemon, bar that scar fox and ghost, were also friendly. It was strange to him. He had determined to not answer, was fluffing himself up to fly from his perch and maybe into a nearby tree, when his eyes snapped upwards at sudden movement.

Crash.

While he couldn't say if Morgana had been hit, Sprite certainly found himself on the ground and under another, larger pokemon. He wiggled to try to get free, finding himself trapped under the crushing weight. "Zeeeeeeeeee." He whined, trying to flutter his little wings with only marginal success. The thought to lash out or attack didn't cross his mind. It was unbecoming. So he just stayed there listlessly.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:22:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Morgrem was fast, but not fast enough to dodge out of the way of that congaline of a tumble. Morgana was dragged into the nonsense crushed under the same pokemon as spritzee. However morgrem wasnt as graceful as the other pink Pokémon, he was annoyed and began to bonk the giant Pokémon crushing them and decided to poke at it over and over angrily. Not enough to deal damage but to piss it off.

After they got off of him he began to shout angrily at the large pokemon who was crushing them.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 4:51:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As he crashed into the two Pokémon, Polo squeezed his eyes shut, preparing himself for the small amount of pain that usually occurs whenever he crashes into the ground. But that pain never came. He opened his right eye first and quickly scanned his surroundings. From the looks of it, the two Pokémon he had originally wanted to befriend had become his makeshift cushion. "Wrryy," He cried out as the smaller Pokémon bonked him.

Slowly rolling off the two, the Luxio properly sat himself besides them, licked his wound, and then gave out an apologetic cry. The annoyed bonks from the Morgrem went completely unnoticed.  He then stretched his front legs forward, leaned his butt back, and began wagging his tail in an attempt to get them to forgive him through the ritualistic art of wrestling.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 5:34:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
For his part, after he was not being crushed anymore, Sprite at least seemed fine. However, seeing the imp pokemon smack the Luxio was upsetting, even if the Luxio honestly didn't seem to mind. Quietly, he lifted up one of his pink wings and tried to gently pat on Morgana as if that would get him to calm down. Nothing like a few pets to make one feel better.

Of the play, Sprite was less sure. He hesitated before shaking his head, more like his whole body, lightly. "Sprit... zee... Sprit...." Which was roughly translated to 'I don't know how to play' in whatever pokemon language they were talking. Yet, while he was shy and unsure, the energy of the other two pokemon was kind of infectious. Instead of running away, as he had planned, Sprite wanted to stick around and see what would happen.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 6:42:20 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Morgrem was a annoyed with Luxio but honestly after he saw that Luxio was unbothered by his pokes he slowly gave up. He did however stare at the fellow Pokémon's reaction. However he was not ready for the next part of the event. Luxio began to want to play, he had his tail wagging in a way that Morgan immediately understood. He kind of stepped back a bit as the edgy teenager Pokémon was not ready for all of this physical activity and was about to run off, fully expecting the Luxio the chase him.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 20:17:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Rather than view Morgrem's body language as reluctance towards his invitation of wrestling, Polo automatically assumed that he was simply implying that he wanted to play something more like tag instead. Electricity crackled around his fur as his lips crept into a large devilish grin. He gave the imp pokemon a few seconds to run before pouncing off the ground at full speed, chasing after him with the full intention of tackling him down to the ground and maybe even rough housing for a little bit. As he sprinted towards his prey, the young luxio made it a point to glance back at his pink friend, almost as if he were saying 'You're next!'

"Wrrrrry!!" He cried out joyously as he leapt up from the ground, attempting to pounce onto the poor Morgrem.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 22:42:21 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The pink owl pokemon made a small chirp at the sudden attack, hoping back a little to watch the scene unfold. He felt frozen in place since he was sure that the vicious Luxio was going to get him next.

But, well, he wanted to be brave and strong for his Trainer, who had so kindly taken him in, so even if he wanted to run away he fluffed up his feathers and held his ground. Soon would be his turn.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 6:51:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

It was obvious that the reluctant play aspect completely missed Luxio. Morgrem's eyes widened as Luxio started to chase him down and he ran as quickly as it's legs could carry it. "MORG MORG" it screamed at Luxio to stop chasing it but he knew his cries fell upon deaf ears for it to stop. So! he went for the nearest most reasonable Pokémon nearby of course and pleaded with the spritzee to help save him. Eventually he did however stop and decided it was a fitting situation to use...that THING. He decided to use false surrender with as minimum force as possible if luxio continued it's chasing

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 10:18:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Throughout the chase, Polo leapt about wildly and gracefully fell on his face each and every time he did so. These hiccups never hampered his fun. If anything, it added a splash of excitement to their little game of tag, which only served to enthrall the young Luxio further. The Morgrem's sudden issue of surrender completely baffled him. Was he too tired to continue their game?

In response to this surrender, Polo paused and tilted his head to the right. "Wrrry?"

Then it hit him. The Morgrem felt bad for leaving the Sprizee out on their fun! Polo took a moment to gaze back at Sprite before returning his gaze back onto the little devil pokemon. He then nodded, turned around, bolted straight back towards their fluffy pink friend to retrieve them. But, of course, the rascal's overbearing nature bled into this action as well, as he attempted to drag the Perfume pokemon back to Morgrem through carrying it by the tussle of fluff on top of it's head.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 17:54:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Since Sprite has been braced, the attack was handled with a surprising amount of grace for the fumbling fairy type. It didn't stop the larger pokemon from getting a good hold of his head fluff or dragging him back over, but it was filled with a lot less crying and frantic flapping that would have happened otherwise. Reluctantly, he gently bopped the Luxio on the head with one of his wings in a small show of defiance.

"Spriiiiite, where- oh!" A young woman entered the scene, one of the daycare workers. She approached the trio and gently pried the pink pokemon from the Luxio's mouth; she could tell he was just playing! "Come on, cutie. Your trainer is here to pick you up!" For his part, Sprite was almost... sad? Even if it had been stressful, being around these other two pokemon hadn't been too bad....

"Aw, don't worry, I'm sure you can come back and play with your new friends!" She leaned over to give the Luxio and Morgrem a quick pet before carrying Sprite off, who peered over her shoulder at the other two pokemon. After a moment, he raised a wing to wave 'bye' to them.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 8:42:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Morgan was almost about to strike when he saw that a lady was coming over. Of course not wanting to get in trouble with Bryan he immediately stopped the false surrender move, striking a pokemon while it wasnt even looking WAS bad behavior. At least when witnesses were around so he decided it would be for the best to stop it. The daycare lady however picked up spritzee as it waved bye to the other two pokemon. Morgem ran behind it crying, looking as if it was sad that Spritzee was leaving but really its cause he was terrified of luxio wanting to continue to play
. However another lady came out behind the initial one and picked up morgan, telling him Bryan was also here to pick him up. He was crying tears of joy! But he looked over to luxio and became a little bit sad, he kind of grew fond over the fun they had so he waved bye to the pokemon as well hoping that they'd see each other again.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the rugrats movie[m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 19:58:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Polo uttered a soft whine as his friend was plucked from his grasp. With two large watery eyes, he silently watched the caretaker whisk away his pink friend, as well as the Morgrem moments after. It was then that he was left utterly alone, without even a single friend to tackle. Fortunately enough, the sociable Pokémon was able to continue playing alongside the few other Pokémon left around while he awaited his turn to be picked up by the caretaker.

"C'mon honey, you're trainer is here." The worker cooed as she picked up the small Luxio and brought him towards the entrance of the daycare. As she did so, Polo glanced back at the field with a bittersweet smile. He hoped the three of them could play again sometime soon.