mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
swipe right [s/c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 7:45:57 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-th]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
i'll send a storm to capture

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
"No, please, Diane, this really isn't necessary. You don't have to go out of your way--"[break][break]

The woman in front of her waves her hand, shushing her with a rapid assault of 'tut tut tut's'.[break][break]

"Nonsense, Thea, I've seen the way you've been moping. You need to get laid, girl, seriously. And your first step is to put yourself out there. You're never going to fall in love again if you don't agree to a date or two now and then!"[break][break]

Thea sighs, exasperated. There is a knot between her eyebrows that no amount of her rubbing will work out. Manicured fingernails tap away frantically at a phone screen, and the woman is literally barring the door to not let Thea free. The flash of a camera captures her likeness, bewildered and flustered and irritated.[break][break]

"What are you doing?"[break][break]

Diane giggles, waving her away once again, before gasping aloud and fumbling her phone in her attempt to show her:[break][break]

"You got a match already! I put you down as open to men and women. And look! There's already someone who's swiped right on you! That means they liked you and they'd like to meet you. Oh my gosh.. they're already texting you."[break][break]

The phone is pressed into her hands and Thea stares at it, dumbfounded, as text appears on the screen from a woman named 'Mila Alexopoulos'.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-thcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #E5DAFE;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/1Jw2XC7/thea-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(229,218,254,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #E5DAFE; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
swipe right [s/c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 8:06:39 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila"]

tongue peeking out the corner of her mouth, laying on her back, one of her legs folded over a knee, mila alexopoulos sits in her apartment in mauville, not that many miles away. just in case, mila had taken to adjusting her location limit to over 50 miles — because who was going to tell her that she couldn't take a train ride to meet a cute girl? mila didn't discriminate. plus, she was a free spirit. no one could tell her what to do.

[break][break] the woman was currently engaging in her favorite past-time, which was swiping through her dating apps. honestly, it was like a video game. swipe left, swipe right. it was pretty mindless. even as mindless as flappy bird. "ooh," mila suddenly says, sitting upright. she folds her legs beneath her like a pretzel as she zooms in on a picture of . she was cute. no. she was hot.

[break][break] mila was interested.

[break][break] even more interested when, upon swiping right, the little congratulations, you have a match! notification popped up. as it turned out, this alethea thought she was cute too. mila leaned forward, cheek in her palm, as she tapped away at the screen expertly.

[break][break] she writes, 'If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.’' she adds a cute winking emoji and cute cucumber gif for extra effect. hitting send, she looks back at her ninetales who is lounging on the foot of the bed, giving her a look.

[break][break] mila pouts. "what, vickey, you don't like puns?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales form-alola"]

[newclass=.mila b]color:#e121bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mila i]color:#e121bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mila span]font-family:roboto mono; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.05); padding:5px; line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mila .pkspr]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mila .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[googlefont=roboto+mono]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
swipe right [s/c]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 16:51:49 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-th]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
i'll send a storm to capture

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
The message on the other side blinks into action, paired up with a cucumber moving picture that makes Thea squint.[break][break]

"What's a.. cute-cumber?"[break][break]

To which her friend laughs dramatically, apparently deeply amused by Thea's question, to answer:[break][break]

"It's a play on the word cucumber, but cute. She thinks you're cute, Thea."[break][break]

Of course, this warrants a brief blush from Thea, but she ultimately passes the phone back to Diane with a constipated look.[break][break]

"I'm not interested in dating anyone, Diane. Seriously."[break][break]

Ultimately, Thea's argument with her coworker would be in vain, because later that week she'd received a text message from the woman indicating that she had been chatting with Mila for her, and had set up a date for them at a local cafe in Lilycove. Apparently Mila was boarding a train just to come see her.[break][break]

How humiliating.[break][break]

And, out of guilt for being responsible for Mila coming on out for this horrible misunderstanding, Thea does her best to look somewhat presentable and 'less stiff' as her coworkers so delicately described her as.[break][break]

She is standing just outside the cafe, unwilling to go in in case Mila is there, and also for fear Mila isn't and she might miss her entirely.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-thcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #E5DAFE;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/1Jw2XC7/thea-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(229,218,254,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #E5DAFE; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
swipe right [s/c]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 4:26:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: