lapdance [s/o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lapdance [s/o]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 7:58:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[newclass=".lev-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,lev-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
drops of jupiter

[attr=class,lyric2]
stars ensnared

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The stars. They'd changed. And not in any normal sense either. Not in any explicable way. The stars didn't just change, after all. The planets revolved around the sun and universe beyond it, a kaleidoscope of phantom constellations, was revealed to them in a scope that was really very small in a cosmic scale. Sometimes, rarely, astrologists such as himself saw one of these phantom stars burn out. But never before had an entire constellation simply chosen to... rearrange itself.[break][break]

Obsessing over the star chart in his hands, pouring over it to see where he might have made a mistake, Alevander hardly had any sense of his surroundings as he walked down the stone-paved path. From the corners of his periphery, he saw what looked like a bench. So, with his Minior soundlessly floating above his shoulder, he advanced towards it. But the little meteorite gave him no warning before he sat upon a stranger's lap.[break][break]

"Sidon's Beard!" He freaked, accidentally dropping his star chart and failing to realize the wind was carrying it away as he blinked. Assessing what had happened, Alevander's amethyst eyes eventually settled upon the stranger sitting before him. If he hadn't noticed his chart floating before, he certainly wouldn't now. At least not of his own accord.[break][break]

Rubbing the back of his neck, the blue-haired seafarer tried to play off what had happened with his debonair smile and the smooth voice that followed it. "Well, hello there. Sorry I, uh... didn't see you there. Are you quite alright?"[break]

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

open

[attr=class,lev-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".lev-rt .accentbg"]background: #353535;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a, .lev-rt .bulk b, .lev-rt .bulk i, .lev-rtcredit a"]color: #F4F4F4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/KAPav1G.gif');[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.7; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lev-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
lapdance [s/o]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 0:38:07 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Lapdance
Slateport - Upper| Social

THEME

It was mid-winter, and the parks in Upper Slateport were sprinkled with frost on this fine, chilly morning. Zac wasn't a fan of the cold, but it was pretty much a given this time of year. So with hot coffee in hand he had cleared off one of the benches and sat down to bird watch. White-breasted Taillow crowded the higher branches, and Pidove roamed the park in bustling clusters looking for scraps. They all looked well fed. Winter was a bit easier in the city, it seemed.

Zac was so engrossed in the birds that he didn't notice the visitor until they were in his lap: literally! 
    "Sidon's Beard!" the newcomer shouted, standing up quickly.
As they did, a Winter breeze whipped something out of their hands, but Zac was too preoccupied with not spilling his coffee. "What the heck?" Zac exclaimed, a moment later, and he stood up too, more out of confusion that necessity. The pair of them milled around there for a second, trying to figure out what had just happened here.
    "Well, hello there. Sorry I, uh... didn't see you there. Are you quite alright?"

"Yeah, uh, I'm all good thanks. Sorry if I scared ya'. I know these benches aren't often taken this early in the morning." Zac wasn't quite sure why he was apologising, but it seemed like the nice thing to do. "I'm Zac," he said by way of introduction, and he held out a massive, mitten-covered hand to shake with the newcomer. "pleased to seat ya'."
    Zac noticed movement nearby. A fluttering or something white. An albino Pidove? No. It was just a big piece of paper, caught in the wind. Big and new looking...Zac frowned. "That's not yours is it?" he asked, pointing as an up-draft caught the paper, yanking it up into a tree. 

NOTES:
TAG: @lev