Zac Ramsay
Name and Number [MM]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 15:40:40 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Thread name
Fortree City| MM

THEME

Zac pulled a third large indoor heaters over to his table. I'm gonna be prepared for this date, dammit. He had arrived a good twenty minutes early after his absolute fiasco of a second date, and was nice and warmed up now. Literally.

Hendrix arrived, and Zac greeted him with a warm handshake and gestured for him to take a seat. "Great to meetcha. You thirsty?" Zac asked, offering mulled wine or water. Once the brief small talk was out of the way, Zac got serious. "I'll level with you Hendrix, tonight has been pretty trying for me. I'm here for fun, but i'm also here for a reason, and I'm just gonna get right into it."

"What do you think makes you right for this position?" 

NOTES: Have you updated your resume?
TAG:

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
Name and Number [MM]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 23:15:59 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Hendrix’s right brow raises at a familiar sight. A large burly man with manes of red sits before him with his hand outstretched. The ex-Interpol officer is obliged to shake it and he does, albeit with a bit of awkwardness.

Would he recognize his voice? The younger looking red-head shudders at the thought of having his vigilante cover blown so easily… yet before he even has a proper chance to react, the man suddenly breaks him down with an interrogation.

Momentarily stunned at the sudden question, Hendrix attempts to stifle the oncoming laughter; however, not even a well-seasoned and veteran agent can hold themselves in in such a situation.

”I’m not.” the former officer openly admits. ”Let me spin this back around at you. What makes you right for this position?” As he counters the man with the same question, Hendrix’s arms spread outwards, encompassing his very being.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Name and Number [MM]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 11:22:10 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Thread name
Fortree City| MM

THEME

Zac leaned back in his chair, eyeing his date. "I get it. Yeah, fair enough," he conceded. "it depends on what you're looking for, doesn't it?"
    He took a deep breath, thinking about how to best sell himself. "I'm looking for a co-anchor," Zac said bluntly, and he slid a business card across the table. "I spend most of my time out in the field snapping pics and vids of wild Pokemon, so I don't have a lot of time for personal..." he waves his hand around, looking for the right word "...trappings."
    "Anyone wanting to be a part of this team," he said, gesturing at himself, "would also be a part of this team." Zac pressed his finger down on the business card again, right over the words RAMSAY PRODUCTIONS.
     "Our work is high energy, and full of deep knowledgeable, and love for all things nature, exploration, and Pokemon. That's what I'M looking for," Zac said.
    He grinned across the table as he watched Hendrix, hoping to see some spark of excitement or interest in the man's eyes. 
    "So how about it? Does that sound like you?"

NOTES: not an interrogation...but an interview
TAG:

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
Name and Number [MM]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 4:11:21 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Hendrix’s left brow questioningly arches up as he listens to the large, burly man speak. A co-anchor, not a co-worker? Yet, before the engineer even has a chance to properly process the ranger’s meaning, he’s bombarded with a long, winding explanation.

He frantically raises a hand in a vain effort to slow the man down yet gestures alone aren’t enough. ”Hold on, hold on.” he interjects. ”Is this a job interview, or is this a marriage interview? I honestly can’t tell.”

His expression is mixed between flatter and awkwardness as everything feels a little too sudden, but as the man slides over his business card, things finally begin to click. ”Ah, I’m not sure if I’m a proper fit.” he politely declines. Reaching within his jacket, the ex-Interpol officer turned engineer pulls out a metal business card holder, embossed with the symbol of Evol and pulls out his own business card.

He gently sets it down between the table and his index and middle finger before casually sliding it over to Zac. ”Still, if you’re going to be giving me your business card, I might as well exchange mine.” Hendrix’s lips curl up into a suave smile. ”Hendrix Emmerson, head engineer of the Institute of Evol.”