February Eleventh
Lacunosa Town, Unova
Bisexual
Actor
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sterling
sterling matthews
i think dragons suck [m/c]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 7:49:38 GMT
sterling matthews Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ttcont"]
[attr="class","ttleft"]

[attr="class","tticon"]

[attr="class","ttpost"]
[attr="class","ttpostscroll"]
Sootopolis is pretty. Or it would be, if Sterling would even think of stopping long enough to take in the scenery. As it is, he’s pretty much bouncing off the walls at the idea of being so close to dragon Pokemon. Which probably makes him a bit of a nerd, but if it does…Well, it’s just something he’ll learn to deal with. He practically raced to get ready, and his pace is almost a jog as he heads to the area in question. He would be more eager to see who he was working with, but with his mind completely focused on dragon types, it's hard to imagine he'll pay much attention.

[attr="class","ttbot"]
[attr="class","ttlyric"]i'm like TT
[break]
[attr="class","tttag"]

donau.

[googlefont=Lato:900]
[newclass=.ttcont]width: 400px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; background-color: #565656;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttleft]position: absolute; margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; background-color: #716075; width: 140px; height: 400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tticon]position: absolute; margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 70px; width: 1px; height: 250px; background-color: #383838;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpost]position: absolute; margin-left: 140px; margin-top: 0px; color: #ccc; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding: 30px; width: 200px; height: 340px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpostscroll]width: 195px; padding-right: 4px; height: 340px; overflow: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpostscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpostscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: #565656;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttbot]position: absolute; margin-top: 400px; margin-left: 0px; background-color: #383838; width: 385px; height: 100px; color: #716075; padding-right: 15px; text-align: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttlyric]font-family: lato; font-weight: 900; font-size: 60px; height: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #ccc; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tttag]font-size: 12px; font-family: lato; font-weight: 900; color: #ccc; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tttag a]font-size: 12px; font-family: lato; font-weight: 900; color: #ccc; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 9:39:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e fucking hated Sootopolis.

Either he had to fly or sail to get there, both of which were hell on his stomach. Then it was all white and creepy. He wouldn't have come out here if his neighbor hadn't begged him. Even then, it was only because she made amazing candy. It would be worth it to stay on her good side.

So after fighting back the nausea of flying in on his Drampa, he went to the arena they were supposed to meet at. He was working with someone else today, he had no idea who, and a group of young dragon types were already busy on the field.

Well, at least he had one thing going for him.

Idly, as he thought of what pokemon to call out, he caught sight of red hair. "Hmmm..." Oh. It was that guy who helped him teach that baby to say 'fuck'.
close tab

played by

Corvus

Ster
He/him
Twenty-four
February Eleventh
Lacunosa Town, Unova
Bisexual
Actor
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sterling
sterling matthews
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 3:13:53 GMT
sterling matthews Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ttcont"]
[attr="class","ttleft"]

[attr="class","tticon"]

[attr="class","ttpost"]
Sterling isn’t exactly late, but there are already a few dragon Pokemon out and about. Already, he’s reaching for the pokeballs that hold his Sylveon and Mimikyu; he had heard somewhere that fairy types were immune to dragon type moves, and he wanted to test it out. And, this time, he wouldn’t have to worry about throwing them into any real danger. Hopefully. He didn’t know a lot about rangers, but he really hoped they were better than that.
[break][break]
Which….considering a few missions he had been on, he wasn’t so sure of. But it would be fine. He knew his Pokemon’s limits when it came to battling.
[break][break]
He doesn’t notice Ki at first, too busy releasing Aster and Wisteria that he doesn’t look up. Only once the fairy types are out of their pokeballs does he finally pay attention. And immediately brighten, because hey, the guy who taught a toddler to say ‘fuck’ is here! They’re not close or anything, but it’s better than the alternative.
[break][break]
”Ki! Hello. Are you helping with the dragon types too?” Okay, maybe that was obvious. But it didn’t hurt to ask.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ttbot"]
[break]
[attr="class","tttag"]

donau.

[newclass=.ttcont]width: 400px; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; background-color: #565656;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttleft]position: absolute; margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; background-color: #716075; width: 140px; height: 400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tticon]position: absolute; margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 70px; width: 1px; height: 250px; background-color: #383838;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpost]position: absolute; margin-left: 140px; margin-top: 0px; color: #ccc; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding: 30px; width: 200px; height: 340px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpostscroll]width: 195px; padding-right: 4px; height: 340px; overflow: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpostscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttpostscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: #565656;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttbot]position: absolute; margin-top: 400px; margin-left: 0px; background-color: #383838; width: 385px; height: 100px; color: #716075; padding-right: 15px; text-align: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttlyric]font-family: lato; font-weight: 900; font-size: 60px; height: 60px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #ccc; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tttag]font-size: 12px; font-family: lato; font-weight: 900; color: #ccc; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tttag a]font-size: 12px; font-family: lato; font-weight: 900; color: #ccc; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 1:14:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When notices him, he nods and gives a grin. "I am! At least I don't gotta work with some stuffy asshole." And he chuckles, finally tossing out his own pokemon- a Galarian Rapidash and an Aromatisse. The Aromatisse looks nervous while the Rapidash looks mostly just bored. Chu-e does give the Sylveon a once over, eyes lighting up.

"And a man of culture! Sylveon are wonderful companions. Did you know in ancient lore, they were said to have gained their bows by choking the life from cheating lovers?" He seems way too pleased by this. But, he jerks his head in the direction of the dragon types, some of which are eying them. "They're also perfect for this task. You know what we gotta do, right? Toughen these dragons up! And what better way than fighting them with one of their main weaknesses?"
close tab

played by

Corvus

Ster
He/him
Twenty-four
February Eleventh
Lacunosa Town, Unova
Bisexual
Actor
Grunt
Single
5 height
5 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sterling
sterling matthews
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 7:29:27 GMT
sterling matthews Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ttcont"]
[attr="class","ttleft"]

[attr="class","tticon"]

[attr="class","ttpost"]
”Just a regular asshole.” It’s lighthearted enough, and this time Sterling’s grin isn’t as strained- it seems like he’s had to fake a smile for the last few missions. Which was more his fault than not for going for them, but still. He had to make a living somehow, and the rewards were a sure way to make cash quick.
[break][break]
Ki pulls out some Pokemon of his own- both fairy types, if Sterling remembers correctly. He’s about to comment on their apparently fairy-type solidarity, but the other man beats him to it by noting the Sylveon- who looks like he would rather be anywhere else. And, maybe for a second, Sterling’s blood runs cold at the mention of the fun fact (or not-so-fun fact). He tries to do a good job of hiding it, hoping he could at least brush it off as not expecting such a cute Pokemon to have such dark lore. ”Aster-“ A small gesture towards the Sylveon when he says it, ”was my first Pokemon.”
[break][break]
An attempt to change the subject away from the ancient lore? Maybe- it turned out he didn’t need to do it, anyways, because Ki is already mentioning that dragon types were weak against fairy types. Which meant what Sterling had heard was right. To an extent.
[break][break]
”So how are we going to do this? Besides the obvious, I mean.”
[break][break]

[attr="class","ttbot"]
[break]
[attr="class","tttag"]

donau.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 19:29:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e hummed, bringing his hand up to rub his chin, face pinched in deep thought at the other's question. He had no insight into 's mental drainpipe, after all.

"Well...." Chu-e started, looking very sure of himself after a moment. "We beat their asses." He looked very proud of this plan.

Before Sterling could have a chance to reply, Chu-e called to his two pokemon, making the Amoratisse flinch slightly.

"Sprite, use Misty Terrain! Galla, blow a Fairy Wind at their little, baby, weak dicks!" The Aromatisse shook himself off, still shaky but a bit more determined, taking a deep breath. He shook his body and raised his arms, a pink mist that would bolster the Fairy types seeming to sink into the ground and spread into a glittery mix. Galla was less kind, jerking her head to the side so her luxurious mane would shift over her back. Her horn started to glow and a sharp, biting wind was whipped up with the glitter on the ground - striking true to the various baby dragon types. There had to be a dozen or so of them, but most of them just whined in place or seemed reluctant to fight back, big tears in their eyes.